[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 23

1776 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daniel6505:

I am not the reason people think that way about America, I quite simply do not care otherwise, as I said. Also I used the term “I could care less” knowing 100% what it meant, I was implying that its possible for me to care a little but less, but I wasnt going to.

Next time you try to correct me on our forum, do it correctly.

Next time you make such an idiotic statement, I’ll troll you ;)

Flag Post

You arent one to talk zys.

Flag Post

You arent one to talk zys.

Daniel, then by all means, use your idiotic pea-sized brain and troll me for one of my “idiotic statements”, good luck ;)

Flag Post

Take this elsewhere, thanks Dan and Zys :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenduster1:

Take this elsewhere, thanks Dan and Zys :)

I will if he chooses, I won’t back away from a confrontation that I started, if he chooses to, pm me and we’ll continue it via discussion tomorrow after I get back from school, otherwise, I’d prefer to troll him here to shame him to leave FoA ;)

Flag Post

He won’t leave, lol. Your tricks don’t work with me or my leaders. I would just prefer one of you, I don’t care who, to take it to PM. Be the bigger person, one of you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenduster1:

He won’t leave, lol. Your tricks don’t work with me or my leaders. I would just prefer one of you, I don’t care who, to take it to PM. Be the bigger person, one of you.

Meh, I’m off for the day right now anyways, though if he replies, first thing tomorrow I will reply here as well :P

Flag Post

Finally got to 500 OP’s Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post
Originally posted by Athena007:

That’s what we like to see here, lots of nice shiny ops.

Flag Post

Congrats, Athena (Even though it means you’re gonna fly by me in rank) :P

Flag Post

Now I have over 400 OPs:

This gives me

and therfore I have 358 of our points.

Ontop of that I lvled to

Flag Post

Congrats, thmh. :3

Flag Post

Nice thmh :) it looks like I won’t catch your lvl fast :P

Flag Post

Congrats!

Flag Post

Nice thmh :) it looks like I won’t catch your lvl fast :P

I bet you will :D

Flag Post

Hit level 40 today.

Flag Post

Im not one to argue with being of a lower intellectual level than myself, therefore I see no need to continue the arguement, sev.

Flag Post

Im not one to argue with being of a lower intellectual level than myself, therefore I see no need to continue the arguement, sev.

Arrogance, ignorance and incompetence, some words that just described your above statement.

Flag Post

I dont see why you put 3 words, they all essentially means the same thing, listing all 3 just made the post look slightly more attention whored.

Flag Post

Oh quit it. It’s irrelevant and spammy.

Flag Post

I dont see why you put 3 words, they all essentially means the same thing, listing all 3 just made the post look slightly more attention whored.

Slightly more attention whored? Hmm, please explain why you would post that knowing that the argument had already ceased and the fact that you could, at any moment, sent him a pm or just left it at that. Those 3 words, in order that they appear, examine context (What you could have done to deliver that idea, pm, chat, both things much easier for you to access), statement (You clearly don’t know enough about me for you to make that statement) and hypocrisy(Stating something that goes against what your supposed point of that post was, which was to moderate and cease the conflict).

Flag Post

Oh no no, its not hypocritical, you see, I ended the old arguement were on a different one now.

Flag Post

Oh no no, its not hypocritical, you see, I ended the old arguement were on a different one now.

Actually, that one never ended. It has just been added to. I think.

Flag Post

Let’s fix that so it’s easier to read.

Oh no, it’s not hypocritical. You see, I ended the old argument already, we’re now on a different one.

To respond to that statement, which I prefer over your nonsense. It does not matter the subject of that argument. You are one of the co-leaders of the alliance, your responsibility is to co-operate and listen to what the majority of the total number of co-leaders believe, i.e. 2 co-leaders believing that you should stop arguing with me here, REGARDLESS of the topic of that argument, and yourself, who insists on being incompetent and dragging out an unnecessary topic that causes no harm to me but damages your credibility as a leader. Please take a moment and think about what the other co-leaders of you currently, the fact that they must rely on a 14 year old known troll to be more mature than one of their own co-leaders, currently you are proving to us that you are as incompetent with dealing with alliance affairs that asd back in TKE.

Flag Post

Nice going thmh and l33t.