[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 24

1776 posts

Flag Post

Up to 40 OPs

Flag Post

First of all congrats daniel, but I am sure, that isn’t a big achievement for you :D.

Than: TDK requests friendship between our two alliances. This is/was already more or less a given fact IMO, but just to make it official, or to prove me wrong.

Flag Post

Hey there Wave. I will happily accept the request of friendship, and I am sure both Daniel and Justin will also. Pending a major refusal from one of my Co-leaders, FoA is now friends with TDK! ( It was pretty much given too ;) )

This happened when I was sleeping ^. I was hoping to attack Daniel’s alt to get to 53, but alas, autobank took the pleasure away from me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenduster1:

Hey there Wave. I will happily accept the request of friendship, and I am sure both Daniel and Justin will also. Pending a major refusal from one of my Co-leaders, FoA is now friends with TDK! ( It was pretty much given too ;) )

This happened when I was sleeping ^. I was hoping to attack Daniel’s alt to get to 53, but alas, autobank took the pleasure away from me.

Congratz! Always nice to be pushed over by autobank

Flag Post

Congratulations, Seven. And yes, I agree to a friendship between TDK and FoA. It was pretty much unofficial already though.

You may remember that I sent of 40 IGMs to people the day before TKE died to see if they were active. Just got one today from someone acting as if TKE was still alive and that he didn’t miss the 1 week deadline I stipulated in the message…. Sad really.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JustinM2:

Congratulations, Seven. And yes, I agree to a friendship between TDK and FoA. It was pretty much unofficial already though.

You may remember that I sent of 40 IGMs to people the day before TKE died to see if they were active. Just got one today from someone acting as if TKE was still alive and that he didn’t miss the 1 week deadline I stipulated in the message…. Sad really.

Wow. That is really sad.

Flag Post

hey I just noticed I still haven’t had my empire points updated but on that I also am now lvl 49 :P Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

This guy just doesn’t get it…

Flag Post

“40 top units” He must not realize I wipe with Daves. 2 billion cap, means I can build what, 2k Daves? Autobank gives me more than I can spend from my main. My resources are yours Denver. I told him that. He must really not get it.

Flag Post

That seems to be a imparticualry persistent noob.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eduguy1:

Wow. That is really sad.

Wow. Um. . .

Flag Post

so is this the new tke?

Flag Post
Originally posted by killhim340:

so is this the new tke?

No, it is Flames of Avarice, didn’t you read the title.

Flag Post

Don’t mind Killhim, he’s an asshat.

Flag Post

Hey Justin… Do you know this Justin_M1 character on the leaderboards? ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dvdwen:

Hey Justin… Do you know this Justin_M1 character on the leaderboards? ;)

Gasps :O

Open accusation of haxz!

Flag Post

Justin_M1? Sounds like a noob.

Flag Post

I’m no expert in Newbese but this seems kinda like, ’I’m tired of fighting’ to me. Hey pipsss, let’s take a look: 1) You turned down spot in FoA, 2) You clearly can’t spell worth shit, 3) You vastly underestimated the amount of support FoA offers its members & 4) I have more OPs now than ever.

Seven, Skull -thanks so much for the huge assist! It’s probably not over, but at least I’ve got a leg-up now and I know how to minimize the damage he can do (while still growing like a champ!)

Flag Post

Is anybody else having this problem? When I go to the store they don’t seem to want to accept my twigs and pebbles, I’m not sure what the problem is it is a perfectly acceptable form of currency.

Flag Post

Bring a couple of DAVE’s with you next time to help you “convince” them to take the pebbles and twigs.

Flag Post

Well, he can’t do math. I have OPs completely full of Daves/Zafs… Meaning about 116 mil goo. 40 Daves is around 32 mil. Now, I think I have 10 such Outposts (Including my main), so 1 bil goo-32 mil… Nah.

Flag Post

Hey everybody, I was a little inactive this week. I should be back tomorrow.

Flag Post

Up to 50 OPs, my autobank is inching up quite fast thanks to the former inhabitants of this map.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daniel6505:

Up to 50 OPs, my autobank is inching up quite fast thanks to the former inhabitants of this map.

You are getting closer to becoming an empire and joining the dark side but you must obtain more ops until your conversion is complete. Just remember to pull back closer to the light when you start thinking of turing your base into a box base.

Flag Post

Updated the Member’s List. Let me know if I’ve missed anyone. Also, has anyone heard from FreedomGate recently?