[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 25

1776 posts

Flag Post

1,500 ops, looks like the next goal is 2,000.

Flag Post

oh that’s nice make me look bad lol, contrats :P (noob) lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hrnuefel:

That’s right and don’t come back until you reach 2,000 Outposts.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JustinM2:

That’s right and don’t come back until you reach 2,000 Outposts.

Is it ok if I check in at 1,600 and 1,800 as well and can I check in at level 55 or do I have to wait until I am level 57?

Flag Post

Keep up the good work Hrnue.

Flag Post

Hey y’all, haven’t had internet for a little over a week, back now and growing slowly again :)

Flag Post

i know have 60 ops and took out a noob level 45’s empire in one day and made him recycle:)

Flag Post

Hello. Just thought I’d drop into say hi. Hi.

Flag Post

Chiwawaninja, I don’t think you are allowed to call that those 3 op’s an empire , especially due to the fact he was able to recycle with another two op’s still left, meaning you only took over 1/3 of his “empire”.

Flag Post

No greeting for me Wave? ;)

Flag Post

Hello there :)

I’m Caribou666 as you can see and if there is a little place, i’ll be glad to come in.
I’m french so as the expression says “forgive my english” (you ‘re lucky to not hear me talking :p )
I’m level 50 ingame and of course i’m on the map room 2.
I’m not a jumper and i dont run after empire points but i understand the emulation with other teammates in it.
Anyway i’m at 5.3M points.
I’d like to officialy join cause i like the way we can rule the wolrd"s" together. I’m on the same map of Justin and Athena and we already have some fun together (more like a takeover race but well, fun is where u want ;) )

My main is a snail, i wasn’t attacked so much so i dont really know his efficiency.

That’s all for now, waiting your response.

Flag Post

Knowing the pros and cons of his base, I say yes for Caribou due to what I have seen from him in our chat. He is nice, respectful and would make a good member for us. Caribou, upgrade those walls!!

Flag Post

Just pointing out it happens that on his Putty, he didn’t cover the 666 part. Accidental maybe?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

Just pointing out it happens that on his Putty, he didn’t cover the 666 part. Accidental maybe?

I think it’s b/c he’s the Devil.

Flag Post
Originally posted by denverstone:

How long did he have to wait to end with 666 Putty or does it always end with it?

Flag Post

I also say yes to Caribou666. We’ve had fun together on our map and have already taken down a few empires together. He is a very respectable player and person from what I’ve seen in chat. What he refers to as a takeover race is a little bit one sided as his expansion has far exceeded my own.

Flag Post
Originally posted by denverstone:

How long did he have to wait to end with 666 Putty or does it always end with it?

My guess would be that the 666 was just random, it couldn’t always land like that because the cap always ends in a 0.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GreenBeret92:

Bring a couple of DAVE’s with you next time to help you “convince” them to take the pebbles and twigs.

I tried that it and it turns out that what you see on the screen is the Dave’s actual size, most of them were crushed under foot and some were accidentaly eaten. Mmmm Crunchy Frog.

Flag Post

Haha 666 was random, you right :)

And i will upgrade my walls as soon as a worker wil be ready, no problem.

Flag Post

What is the point of upgrading his walls? I can see no real pathing in his layout and higher lvled walls just make the monsters want to walk more.
Is it just for the optics or do I miss something? (or do you really think a black diamond block slows down attackers tremendously?)

Flag Post

The pathing in that design, although not solid, does exist. Its a spiral design, monsters are supposed to enter the beginning and path through everything to get to the core, upgrading the walls will make them do that more effectively.

Flag Post

No one said hi to me let me bump my post:

Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:

Flag Post

Hi. There, happy now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daniel6505:

The pathing in that design, although not solid, does exist. Its a spiral design, monsters are supposed to enter the beginning and path through everything to get to the core, upgrading the walls will make them do that more effectively.

It doesn’t work anymore. Clambam had his yard the same way, and has now redesigned.

HI. sorry tlb, totally read over your posts, until a boring moment in a college today :).

Flag Post

Well once monsters get into the spiral it should still work, major major flaw is that there is only that one entrance so drop your monsters in the opposite side and they might skip like half the spiral, or separate and different groups will go both ways.