[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 29

1776 posts

Flag Post

just to let you know there is such thing as an edit post for a reason so you don’t double post and such :P

 
Flag Post

Also Im slightly confused as to why you crossed a few cultures. Ares and Hades are Greek gods, Thor, Loki, and Freya are from Norse Mythology, and Xolotl is from Aztec Mythology.

 
Flag Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic there I’m level 50 now!! I even noticed my OP count is 666 thought that was funny :P

 
Flag Post

Just showing my willingness, to work with all.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Athena007:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic there I even noticed my 666 OP’s thought that was funny :P

Congrats on the big FIVE-O! Now excuse me for a sec while I go wash all the dust out of my mouth that flew in there when you zoomed past me.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by selftalker:

Just showing my willingness, to work with all.

This post was for?

 
Flag Post

Congratulations, Athena. I will update information soon.

@Skull, Seven, and Daniel: Noobs.

EDIT: And congratulations, Jnogales.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Smoke0:

Hi to whom it may concern.
My ign is Smoke0 but I go by Smoke. I am an Empire Builder with my current level being 52 with 58+billion in points. My map level is at 2. I have been playing with a group that is deminshing. With a recent attack, I realized that me and my couple of friends need a new home to grow, prosper and conquer when necessary. You all came recommeded from a good friend. Look forward to hearing from you.

Smoke Photobucket

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz302/Smoke-KsT/SmokesMainYard.jpg

Anybody that can join our chat when Skull, Daniel, and I are there in one of our BS sessions and can say that they belong in FoA is fine by me. Accepted. I updated everything else as well. Let me know if I missed anything.

 
Flag Post

Good Morning.

I’d like to formally submit my application for entry into FoA. I’ve been interacting for awhile now with your leadership and members. My information is as follows:

1) GibsonSC
2) Lvl 52
3) MR2
4) Empire Builder, 9,660,337,718 empire points
5) Justin is a NOOB
6)
Photobucket

Also several of my friends and/or current neighbors are in the process of considering or joining. Selftalker, booknbike, Maryg8 will be submitting applications soon it seems and I’m currently hoping that nla1980, Griff and a few others we’ve been talking to will join us also.

Thank you for your consideration.
Gibs

 
Flag Post

To Whom it may Concern
My in game name is Cochise1 but I go by Cochise.
I am a friend of Smoke, who recently has applied and suggested I also join your group.
I am a Empire builder with 4,034,109,885 Leaderboard points.
I am a level 50 in the game with 29,010,177,268 game points.
Below is a link to my main yard.
I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz302/Smoke-KsT/CochisesMainYard.jpg

Updated version of my yard. Please advise when you get a chance.
http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz302/Smoke-KsT/CochisesMainYard-1.jpg

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Cochise1:

To Whom it may Concern
My in game name is Cochise1 but I go by Cochise.
I am a friend of Smoke, who recently has applied and suggested I also join your group.
I am a Empire builder with 4,034,109,885 Leaderboard points.
I am a level 50 in the game with 29,010,177,268 game points.
Below is a link to my main yard.
I look forward to hearing from you. Have a great day.

http://i838.photobucket.com/albums/zz302/Smoke-KsT/CochisesMainYard.jpg

Nice stats and points, but I would suggest that you redesign your base to join. Note: I am not a member, but I am just making a (good) suggestion :P.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Athena007:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic there I’m level 50 now!! I even noticed my OP count is 666 thought that was funny :P

O.o Congrats On level Fiddy!

 
Flag Post

Hello,
My name is Maryg8 or just Mary. I am a level 46 empire builder. My EB points are at 85. I am on MR2. I would like to be considered for membership in FoA. My reason for wanting to join is because Skull thought I would like it and Seven is my friend.
Photobucket

 
Flag Post

Wow, a lot of applications. I am sifting through them, and I see good applicants. Selftalker and Booknbike, I love humor in an application, but I do need the info listed on page 1 of this thread. Helps us sort things out and add you to the members list. Do that, and I see no reason you won’t be accepted.

Gibson and Mary, welcome to FoA!!! I’ll add you guys and some other updates in a bit. Cochise, your yard does need some work, but not much. If you move some buildings around, it may pass. Move adts in, as well as your rail guns. I see protected lasers and Rgs between silos, good spot for an adt instead. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or anyone else in FoA. I look forward to seeing you new, improved base.
 
Flag Post

1. Name: deathnipples
2. Level: 42
3. Map Room Level: 2
4. Are you an Empire Builder or Jumper? Jumper
5. lots of friends are joining (selftalker, booknbike, skullfuxxer, GibsonSC, maryg8, etc.)
6. [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/dqipox.png[/IMG]

 
Flag Post

1. Name: shorebuck
2. Level: 49
3. Map Room Level: 2
4. Are you an Empire Builder or Jumper? Empire Builder, 2,225,574,091 points.
5. Reason for joining: friends from chat room 7 are joining
6. http://i46.tinypic.com/xgjgh.png, http://i50.tinypic.com/2a2suu.png

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by deathnipples:

1. Name: deathnipples
2. Level: 42
3. Map Room Level: 2
4. Are you an Empire Builder or Jumper? Jumper
5. lots of friends are joining (selftalker, booknbike, skullfuxxer, GibsonSC, maryg8, etc.)
6. [IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/dqipox.png[/IMG]

Accepted.

Originally posted by shorebuck:

1. Name: shorebuck
2. Level: 49
3. Map Room Level: 2
4. Are you an Empire Builder or Jumper? Empire Builder, 2,225,574,091 points.
5. Reason for joining: friends from chat room 7 are joining
6. http://i46.tinypic.com/xgjgh.png, http://i50.tinypic.com/2a2suu.png

Accepted.

Lots of new applicants today. One of which even called a leader a noob… Anyway, welcome to everyone.

 
Flag Post

I’m now level 55.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Hrnuefel:

I’m now level 55.

Congratulations, Hrnuefel.

 
Flag Post

Grats Hrn!

Glad to see Mary, Self, Book, Death and Shore coming in also!

On another note, finished up Taz work as he’s bone dry on resources. 10 more points as I took another 8 OP’s from him this morning to give me a total of 64 taken from him and an even 110 on this map/war. Going to hit some of the non Exo’s within range and fill up my tanks b4 taking the TA war invite in a little bit.

 
Flag Post

http://imgur.com/CyW3M
Request to have alliance points updated. 700 I believe. Congrats Hrunefel, get ’em Skull! Welcome to all the new members.

 
Flag Post

So, I thought I’d come check out how you guys were doing, and have read the last few pages.
I must say I’m highly impressed, you seem to be getting high-quality applicants very rapidly. Also, chats look interesting. When my good computer gets fixed or I get a new one, I’ll have to be sure to come visit room 7. ;)

EDIT: What is the Tiger Alliance?

 
Flag Post

It appears that SovietWaffles98 has jumped in to aid the TigerAlliance. He’s right besides Daniel at present. He jumped in a few minutes ago.

EDIT: He took a few of my outposts so I flattened his base. I expect he’ll counterattack when he gets back.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Trollkastel:

It appears that SovietWaffles98 has jumped in to aid the TigerAlliance. He’s right besides Daniel at present. He jumped in a few minutes ago.

Who said I was supporting them?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonologist23:

So, I thought I’d come check out how you guys were doing, and have read the last few pages.
I must say I’m highly impressed, you seem to be getting high-quality applicants very rapidly. Also, chats look interesting. When my good computer gets fixed or I get a new one, I’ll have to be sure to come visit room 7. ;)

EDIT: What is the Tiger Alliance?

Thanks, our chat is indeed interesting. The Tiger Alliance is an underground alliance that once attacked Athena on my own map back when TKE was still a thing. Anyway, Daniel and Anduin jumped and thoroughly leveled them. Now it’s round two and they have a decent sized empire.

Originally posted by Trollkastel:

It appears that SovietWaffles98 has jumped in to aid the TigerAlliance. He’s right besides Daniel at present. He jumped in a few minutes ago.

Interesting.