[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 66

1776 posts

Flag Post

If it isn’t too much to ask, can I have those that are in FoA and are planning on moving to FB post here to let us know? I want to know exactly who is staying and who is going.

l33t1, I would love to see you make the jump to FB. You were a great friend throughout the history of FoA.

Greenberet, I am saddened that you won’t continue. Goodbye and may we meet many times again.

Barrel, you can create a fake account if you want to play. I hope that you will continue as you were a model member for all of FoA.

Denver, I am glad you are continuing. See you around on the forums.

Flag Post

I will create an account soon. I haven’t liked what I have heard so far about MR3 or Kixeye’s handling of the transfer but I have been fighting this game since the day I started so barring a game ending bug I’m guessing I could overcome almost anything they can throw at me. I will be staying here until the end to see how high I can get on the empire board but I am starting to get a little glitchy.

Flag Post

I hate to see everyone leave to go play on FB, but this game won’t be here anyways…

Flag Post

I made a fake account on FB for BYM, name Imba Bassis, but at this point I’m not sure yet whether or not I will really play.

BTW, broke 2500 OPs today, for what it’s worth ^^

Flag Post

I want to thank FoA for accepting me and for the help they have given me. I am as yet unsure if i will be going to FB. I have not liked FB and have never been on it. I also have not like what I have heard about mr3. As of now I will play to the end on Kong. I wish everyone good luck and happy playing.

Flag Post

I never played on FB, and I won’t do it in the future neither, so I will stay here in Kong.
I want to thank you for accepting me in the Alliance, and I wish, I had find you sooner, not only in the last few weeks.
I wish good luck to everyone who will play on FB!

Flag Post

Hey guys, hope everyone is well. I want to make a few comments about what I have seen in gameplay over on FB. Although we all have to rebuild, it’s much quicker. You start with as many Kozu as you can handle, and are never short of resources. When you get the champ chamber( go for it asap ) the juice method works VERY well. I did not think I would like FB. I hate FB in general. Some of the things I thought are not true. There is a way to have in game chat with friends. It’s pretty fun, feels like a new game in many ways. To all the people that don’t want to create a FB, just make a “fake” one, and run in incognito mode on Chrome. I call for as many of my friends here in FoA to at least give FB a try. I was surprised.

Thanks guys. Mark.

Flag Post

DarthHrnuefel
Level 48
Map Room Level 2
I’m an Empire Builder I have 311 ops with 4,359,312,185 Empire Points
Someone told me this might be a good alliance to join and I’m looking to become the next Avaricious Conqueror.
Here is a screenshot of my base.

Flag Post

No, Darth you can’t join we are being shut down.

Flag Post

But, I wanna play.

Flag Post

You can’t. Come to my map, I will let you help me with my upgrades until the end.

Flag Post

Ok. Goodbye everyone. I will miss you.

Flag Post

I’m now level 49, just broke 5 billion EP, and that is with just 200 ops. Damn I was hoping to get to AC, i’ll keep at it though till it dies.

Flag Post

Accepted DarthHrnuefel.

Grats souls and imbassis.

Flag Post

I caved. I sent the request to join BR on FB. Dont judge me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by denverstone:

I caved. I sent the request to join BR on FB. Dont judge me.

Who would judge you? You just joined friends, and the community on FaceBook. have a fun time there Deven, I won’t be seeing you there. (Not going to FB, catch ya all on Betrayal’s Revenge)

Flag Post

im on fb now n on here till its totally gone whats the allance we r under on fb so i can join?? im level 12 on it already

Flag Post
Originally posted by jmessang:

im on fb now n on here till its totally gone whats the allance we r under on fb so i can join?? im level 12 on it already

We have now all merged to the alliance called br, aka betrayal’s revenge. Please do look and register at these forums. They are a wealthy treasure of knowledge http://betrayals-revenge.forumotion.com/ .

Flag Post

My final goal before the end is accomplished. Farewell all! I wish you many happy years of gaming to come!

Flag Post

Been nice knowing you barrel. Hope to see you in some random game in the future. Grats on the goal BTW
Edit HOW COULD I FORGET? D: gives potato

Flag Post

Congratulations Barrel. Have a wonderful life and many happy years with whatever you do next.

Flag Post

hey i tried add u all on facebook but im not added yet may i ask y?

Flag Post

Post on the BR Forum, found here : http://betrayals-revenge.forumotion.com

Flag Post

I sent my request to join on FB and no response. Do you guys have a full boat?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZepplinWarrior:

I sent my request to join on FB and no response. Do you guys have a full boat?

no, we dont have a full boat. First apply on the betrayal’s revenge forums, THAN try to apply to the actual alliance ingame. in that way, we know your name, who to accept and who not to. We have several people applying, including non-kong members.