[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 2

1776 posts

Flag Post

Hello,

My name is Barrelomonkeys and I would like to be considered for your alliance.
I am level 48.
My map room is level 2.
I am an Empire Builder with over 270 outposts.
I seek strength in numbers and to provide glory to this alliance.

]

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlamesOfAvarice:

We assure you zys, death has no involvement in FoA, nor will he.

Its Daniel on here now btw.

Very good, it seems Death has quit the game then? Considering he told me of his boredom of the game and now that he only posts once or twice a day :P

Flag Post

Messed up my base shots

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:
Originally posted by FlamesOfAvarice:

We assure you zys, death has no involvement in FoA, nor will he.

Its Daniel on here now btw.

Very good, it seems Death has quit the game then? Considering he told me of his boredom of the game and now that he only posts once or twice a day :P

He has essentially quit the game. The incident with TKE disbanding has damaged his pride.

Flag Post

Welcome to FoA Athena007 and barrelomonkeys!

Flag Post

Well, I guess I’ll join since TKE disbanded.

Application:
1. Gogo1267896
2. 40, almost 41
3. MR2
4. Empire Builder
5. Why not?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/824/bymbase.png/

Flag Post

Freedom, Welcome to FoA. Gogo, refer to our link for posting pics on page 1. I can help if needed, simply pm me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenduster1:

Freedom, Welcome to FoA. Gogo, refer to our link for posting pics on page 1. I can helpif needed, simply pm me.

Thanks.

Flag Post

Would it be possible for you guys to set up a private alliance chatzy or forum? As it is a much more semi-private and productive way to converse than in igms, pms or publicly posting stuff here with all the trolls around.

Flag Post

Yes, we have plans to set up a chatzy server for our members, but it is rather late right now and we are still working out all the bugs, but I assure you we will have one soon.

Flag Post

Thank you :)

I hope I can offer my assistance with setting up the chatzy, I have used chatzy before and know a few neat little gimmicks :)

Flag Post

Freedom, I really took a hard look at you base, and while it is passible, it could be better. I can set you up with some better designs if you would like. Simply let us know, we are here to help. Chatzy will be up soon, and I also have a Ventrilo server available.

Flag Post

Hello Hrnuefel here. I’m Level 53 I’m on Map Room 2 and I will be an Empire Builder. I’m joining because FlamesOfAvarice is a friend of mine.

Flag Post

Welcome Hrnuefel, glad to have you. You are approved only if you pick those mushrooms. Kidding, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Flag Post

Freedom, I really took a hard look at you base, and while it is passible, it could be better. I can set you up with some better designs if you would like. Simply let us know, we are here to help. Chatzy will be up soon, and I also have a Ventrilo server available.

Please pm me a few suggestions with YP views, I would like to see some different bases, my current base has worked nicely for me and I don’t want to change it unless for something much better.

Flag Post

Welcome Hrnuefel, glad to have you. You are approved only if you pick those mushrooms. Kidding, I hope you enjoy your stay here.

both of my workers are busy at the momemt but hopefully when I pick them they will be shiny ripe.

Flag Post

Can’t post it on here so I put a link

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/809/bymbase.png/

Flag Post

How to post pics: Put exclamation marks before and after the link.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dvdwen:

How to post pics: Put exclamation marks before and after the link.

Didn’t work. I know how to post pics. It just didn’t work for my computer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

There, fixed for you… I hope.
Anyways, I think you should put the ADTs directly between the silos.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

There, fixed for you… I hope.
Anyways, I think you should put the ADTs directly between the silos.

Fixed?
EDIT: I couldn’t get it but luckily dvdwen was here to save the day. Thanks for the help dvdwen.

Flag Post

I got it. It turns out that you have to use the direct URL thing under the pic… How annoying.

Flag Post

I got it. It turns out that you have to use the direct URL thing under the pic… How annoying.

Thanks for the help dvd.

Flag Post

FoA seems fine.

Flag Post

Hi I am Nick 3825

My level is 44
I am on MR2
Would like to be an Empire builder
Reason : Being part of an alliance that does not discourage noobs is an awesome idea.

This is the first time I am uploading an Image so If it doesn’t work please don’t judge me.