[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 43

1776 posts

Flag Post

I’ve got safe spots to jump away to for any refugees if you guys need em :)

Flag Post

L33t, After I took like 30 of Possum’s ops and messaged him with no response several times, I jumped away. I’ll head back over there asap.

Originally posted by mr_no_skill:

I’ve got safe spots to jump away to for any refugees if you guys need em :)

Thanks for looking out for other members Mr. Skill, but we don’t jump away In FoA. We have jumpers to take care of any problems, and very strong friends in eXo and TDK to help out. If a member has to jump away, then I failed as a leader, and I do not intend that to happen.

Galcy, sorry for the late response. You will be added to our member list, Welcome to FoA. I hope you enjoy your stay.

I will be going through and updating things tonight.

Flag Post

I thought Possum was done too, Seven… I sent an invite to DenverJump. If I take over any OP’s in good enough spots, I can send out more invites soon. I’ll be jumping back up there once my cooldown is over, since I think most of Possum’s OP’s are out of my OP’s range, and I am currently tied up fighting someone who decided it would be fun to attack me.

Flag Post

Sorry Seven, Daniel, and everyone else for my recent inactivity. Been getting nailed with homework(not even the kind that I can play BYM while doing)… I’ll try to get on as much as I can, but no guarantees.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JustinM2:

Sorry Seven, Daniel, and everyone else for my recent inactivity. Been getting nailed with homework(not even the kind that I can play BYM while doing)… I’ll try to get on as much as I can, but no guarantees.

It’s ok that you were busy but what about Justin_M1 and Justin_M3 they should have been able to pick up some of the slack for you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hrnuefel:
Originally posted by JustinM2:

It’s ok that you were busy but what about Justin_M1 and Justin_M3 they should have been able to pick up some of the slack for you.

They’re dead (awaiting someone to figure it out).

Flag Post

If anyone has been wondering what has happened to me for the last day or so, the DNS server for kong has crashed, in short I’m locked out of kong for now while possum has his way with my outposts :D I can’t access kong for now at home so expect me to be inactive for the next few days, weeks at worst case scenario. I checked my yard, possum has attacked me 4 times but my TH is still good, he got 3 silos, after checking the logs it seems his attacking strategy is below average, catapulting my silo to get my ADT, etc also he uses octos in his base attacks >.<
edit I found out that the majority of damage possum did was catapulting so he barely got anything out of these attacks :). Spyder, thanks for your offer if some of your jumpers want to, they can come to my map however I will be inactive due to my computer not being able to connect to kong so the jumpers from eXo will have to find an alternative way of arriving. Sorry for the wall post >.<.

Flag Post

as to not quote the wall….check out this l33t1

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/65-tyrant/topics/310361-another-guide-to-accessing-kong

seems there is away around your problem.

Flag Post

I’m now level 56.

And I moved up one more spot on the Leader Board to # 13.

Flag Post

I’m now level 56.

HOLY MOTHER OF POTATO congrats hrn! :P hands potato and gives hug

Flag Post

Very nice Hrn. We are now at war with TTR. Calling all jumpers, let’s make FoA proud.

Flag Post
Originally posted by l33t1:

I’m now level 56.

HOLY MOTHER OF POTATO congrats hrn! :P hands potato and gives hug

Every single time I read something you say, you make me crave potatoes ;) On a more serious note, I’m not sure if you’re able to log back into your main yet… If not, here’s an update on what’s going on up there. I sent an invite to Denver, not sure if he accepted it yet. I think Justin is still up there. key2616 is away on personal stuff for a couple days, and I have 4 days left until I can jump back up there to help out. I’m at war with a good-sized empire builder right now, but I can multi-task to help you out as soon as I can.

Flag Post

If anyone has been wondering what has happened to me for the last day or so, the DNS server for kong has crashed, in short I’m locked out of kong for now while possum has his way with my outposts :D I can’t access kong for now at home so expect me to be inactive for the next few days, weeks at worst case scenario. I checked my yard, possum has attacked me 4 times but my TH is still good, he got 3 silos, after checking the logs it seems his attacking strategy is below average, catapulting my silo to get my ADT, etc also he uses octos in his base attacks >.<
edit I found out that the majority of damage possum did was catapulting so he barely got anything out of these attacks :). Spyder, thanks for your offer if some of your jumpers want to, they can come to my map however I will be inactive due to my computer not being able to connect to kong so the jumpers from eXo will have to find an alternative way of arriving. Sorry for the wall post >.<.

Hey l33t1 that isn’t how dns works. Your ISP’s dns servers may have been down or blacklisted kongregrate but if the authoritative nameserver for kongregate had been down no one could have got here. Do yourself a favor l33t1 and change your dns settings to 8.8.8.8 with a back up of 8.8.4.4 to use google’s dns servers. Or google opendns and use theirs. Anyone who has comcast should really do the same.

Flag Post

…of course there’s a war and I’m stuck in another map for at least 5-6 more days…

Flag Post
Originally posted by barrelomonkeys:

Hey l33t1 that isn’t how dns works. Your ISP’s dns servers may have been down or blacklisted kongregrate but if the authoritative nameserver for kongregate had been down no one could have got here. Do yourself a favor l33t1 and change your dns settings to 8.8.8.8 with a back up of 8.8.4.4 to use google’s dns servers. Or google opendns and use theirs. Anyone who has comcast should really do the same.

I has comcast and have had no problems.

Flag Post

is silomat in this alliance cause he just sent me a message stating that he is in TA but he said galycyonis was in it?
is galycyonis in our enemy alliance as well as this one?

Flag Post
Originally posted by chiwawaninja:

is silomat in this alliance cause he just sent me a message stating that he is in TA but he said galycyonis was in it?
is galycyonis in our enemy alliance as well as this one?

TA? Wow does he not realize that they are gone….unless there is another TA I do not know about.

Flag Post

Just checking in. Back from the funeral and working on this acct for now. Hate I’m going to miss the war :(

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

he says Tiger Allianz. but what about galycyonis?

Flag Post

ok so well long time no see ex TKE so i wanted to ask u guys to lay off angie’s inferno i want to dp it she seems rather annoying so if you don’t mind you guys can level her main yard

Flag Post

well angies inferno didn’t last long :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Athena007:

well angies inferno didn’t last long :(

This post has been removed by angie

Expect your post to be removed in the next few hours.
Now to add some meaning to my up to now spammy post:
Seven, do you mind giving me some times when your alt can arrive for some help?
I currently am drowning in resources and I would like to know when I can take possum’s outposts.
Edit I KNEW IT I CALLED IT I KNEW THAT ANGIE WOULD FORUM NAZI MY POST anyone care enough to spare a potato?

Flag Post

beep boop

moving on up

Flag Post
Originally posted by heywal:

beep boop

moving on up

gives potato and hug