[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 47

1776 posts

Flag Post

No idea if FoA agreed to the whole point system war or whatever, but since Sirsir attacked me, i’ve gone ahead and taken out him and his alt. Screenies after edit.

Edit:
[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/jrtu7n.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/xogz90.jpg[/IMG]

Flag Post

Grats mr_no_skill! And thanks for being understanding about my screw up.

Ok, I let clark know that mtgtnt broke the truce and attacked me last night. SO I took every OP of his I could reach in retaliation.

Flag Post

I have a threat of someone calling in backup against me. tbaranoski1 is a pissant but he has been annoying. Attacks while remaining in dp. I could use a hand if anyone is free.

Flag Post
Originally posted by maryg8:

I have a threat of someone calling in backup against me. tbaranoski1 is a pissant but he has been annoying. Attacks while remaining in dp. I could use a hand if anyone is free.

Thats 2 jumpers to spare for the war, sorry for my recent inactivity, possum hasn’t been doing anything but it’d be nice if a jumper can help while justin is being nailed with homework.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by tbaranoski1:

MY ALLINCE DD- DOUBLE DEEEEE HAS DECLARED WAR ON U IM CALLING ALL MY MEMBERS TO ATTACK UR BITCH ASS SO WATCH OUT. FoA is going down

WOW rage much….. haha and dreams are free little kid

Flag Post

tbaranoski1, this is in response to your posts, which I will decline to quote due to their insulting language.

If I was driving through town and saw a guy like you yelling at a woman, saying what you’re saying, I would pull over and beat the living crap out of you. No man should talk to a woman like that. I am assuming you are a man, of course. Not even a screwed-up childhood can justify you saying that to a woman.

I started working in construction when I was 15. I started working for Edison (powerline work) when I was 18. Now I flip houses. During those past 5 years, I have heard EVERY cuss word in the book, but I would never use them on a woman. I believe you need to rethink your actions. Your posts have already been flagged for removal, but perhaps you could remove them and apologize to Mary. After all, this is just a game. You are taking it a bit too seriously if it gets you angry to the point of swearing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GreenBeret92:

tbaranoski1, this is in response to your posts, which I will decline to quote due to their insulting language.

If I was driving through town and saw a guy like you yelling at a woman, saying what you’re saying, I would pull over and snap your knees out of your body & choke you with them. No man should talk to a woman like that. I am assuming you are a man, of course. Not even a screwed-up childhood can justify you saying that to a woman.

I started working in construction when I was 15. I started working for Edison (powerline work) when I was 18. Now I flip houses. During those past 5 years, I have heard EVERY cuss word in the book, but I would never use them on a woman. I believe you need to rethink your actions. Your posts have already been flagged for removal, but perhaps you could remove them and apologize to Mary. After all, this is just a game. You are taking it a bit too seriously if it gets you angry to the point of swearing.

Flag Post

I bet a few potatoes that this guy is joining under rank of hitlist.

Flag Post

That’s a point, brings it to 3-0 in FoA’s favor.

Great job Mr no skill, keep up the good work.

Edit. He broke DP while repairing. Got him again with most of his towers disabled.
4-0 FoA

Flag Post

I’ll set you up with another for this farce. Accuse me of scripting my OPs because your cata’s didn’t do any damage.

Farce.

I think you forgot to turn off your own insta repair before you attacked me. DOH! It would have repaired me too wouldn’t it!!!

Isn’t that the kind of wartime mistake Death made? Not exactly the same one, but I think we all get the idea.

Flag Post

Kind of mixed messages here guys. Earlier today Justin dropped this in our thread:

Originally posted by JustinM2:

Since there are a few TDK jumpers already on the battlefield, perhaps we want to make this a three way friendly war. First to ten wins with the same definition of a destroyed yard. Also, just reached 1100 Outposts.

EDIT: Will be gone for the day.

We were voting on it, but it seems the war has already started if you’re counting points now. Any clarification on that?

Flag Post

Anduin, not sure what Justin was doing when he posted that. I wouldn’t attack a TDK member, freindly war or not. I think he had an idea, and just verbalized it with good intentions, but not as much thinking, lol.

Nam, please post where I accused you of scripting. Insta repair? You still had most of your buildings repairing when I hit you the second time. So “insta” what? Man, I thought things were resolved, you still seem angry.

Flag Post

Gottcha, we’ll cancel the vote then. We’ll still be stuck here for a week though, so if anybody feels like practicing base attacks with me, don’t hesitate to ask.

Flag Post

Well, I had thought that maybe some of TDK would like to have some fun while in cooldown. Perhaps allies attacking allies would not be a good idea no matter how great of friends we are. Particularly with how touchy this war has been. Oh well, my honest mistake.

Flag Post

NOW I CAN TAKE FoA out with my alliance DD want a real war bring it jump were maryg8 is at ill get my members :) get ready for hell

Flag Post
Originally posted by tbaranoski1:

NOW I CAN TAKE FoA out with my alliance DD want a real war bring it jump were maryg8 is at ill get my members :) get ready for hell

I would suggest recycling your maproom immediately. As several others have already pointed out your language and treatment of women, my friend maryg8 in particular, is totally out of line. Further comments to her via this board or pm will land you on MY personal hitlist. This is not a spot you want to be. Get out and stay out.

Flag Post

Down to 14 outposts
EDIT Ok, so I have TWO people on me now, Wonderful.
Edit 2 Apparently this second guy has around 200-300 outposts according to green.

Flag Post

Hello, a news flash for all FoA jumpers:
Chained_soul is on the same map of Angie3w. He knows her location, and would like to give an invite. If any jumper is interested, please Pm Chained_soul.
Some info that you should want to know along with his wacky map:
He has a amazing location for empire builders. According to his words.
He is not near Angie3w, he only knows the location.
Thank you, will remove post if needed.

Flag Post

Thinking it’s a good thing I didn’t see the forum before some posts were removed. :)

Flag Post

Woot! Now as long as can beat Denver to a 1000 points I will be doing ok.

Flag Post

I meant to type was Angie3wisaman is on my map, not a Angie3w.