[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 49

1776 posts

Flag Post

i had to restart on my new acount is drull180

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tbaranoski1:

UR MAD CAUSE FoA is going to have a HUGE THREAT ON THERE HANDS :) WATCH AND LEARN

I am not even if FOA. But they can handle themselves. Dont worry your account will be banned soon since you admitted to buying it.

 
Flag Post

thank you guys please everyone ban him. Thanks.

 
Flag Post

Point 3 for me, brings it to 5-0, in FoA’s favor.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Point 4 for me. FoA leads 6-0.

Edit. 7-0, 3 more points guys to win . I’ll finish it myself if I have too, and hell I can say I beat TTR and made 2 members recycle myself. No skill did grab 2 points though.

 
Flag Post

hey guys I made it to WM. A few hours ago a lvl 52 found his way onto map. since his arrival he has destroyed every base with in his reach using only a single fomor to take out mine. upon looking for him he has already built several already finished ultras. Looked up his account and found that he just started that account yesterday. His name is AndreeiiA1 and he is an obvious scripter. I reported him, but as we all know nothing will come of it. So if i could get a way off this map that would be great. thanks

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Everybody flag his posts. He will probably be banned soon enough :)

 
Flag Post

he doesnt have lv6 gorgo hes got lv1. I stiil cant believe he stole my acount when he was a higher level then me

 
Flag Post

Onwards to 54.

 
Flag Post

http://i48.tinypic.com/14wudk5.png

So the rumors that Justin is moving to Colorado to live with Daniel ARE true!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GibsonSC:

http://i48.tinypic.com/14wudk5.png

So the rumors that Justin is moving to Colorado to live with Daniel ARE true!

Psh, this is what I get for letting him in my account…

 
Flag Post

Hello I was wondering if someone finds RTKORaulLeyva on their map if you could invite me sometime thanks you

 
Flag Post

I’ve been keeping an eye out for him, myself… I don’t think he’s on my map, though. He may never have upgraded his world map. If I see him, you’ll have an invite :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by XThe_QuestionerX:

hey guys I made it to WM. A few hours ago a lvl 52 found his way onto map. since his arrival he has destroyed every base with in his reach using only a single fomor to take out mine. upon looking for him he has already built several already finished ultras. Looked up his account and found that he just started that account yesterday. His name is AndreeiiA1 and he is an obvious scripter. I reported him, but as we all know nothing will come of it. So if i could get a way off this map that would be great. thanks

Things can be done, take screen shots that show proof of the scripting and talk directly to a mod about it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by XThe_QuestionerX:

hey guys I made it to WM. A few hours ago a lvl 52 found his way onto map. since his arrival he has destroyed every base with in his reach using only a single fomor to take out mine. upon looking for him he has already built several already finished ultras. Looked up his account and found that he just started that account yesterday. His name is AndreeiiA1 and he is an obvious scripter. I reported him, but as we all know nothing will come of it. So if i could get a way off this map that would be great. thanks

Find me in chat if he is not banned.

 
Flag Post

Well I was attacked again by the scripter from my last post. This time he took every res i had 22mil down to 0 from one attack. Seeing as how I asked for a way off of that map earlier and couldn’t even get a response tells me that this alliance is not for me. so this is my resignation. good luck to you guys, and i hope there are no hard feelings.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by XThe_QuestionerX:

Well I was attacked again by the scripter from my last post. This time he took every res i had 22mil down to 0 from one attack. Seeing as how I asked for a way off of that map earlier and couldn’t even get a response tells me that this alliance is not for me. so this is my resignation. good luck to you guys, and i hope there are no hard feelings.

Sorry you feel that way Questioner but your request was only 11 hours old at best. Not everyone checks the boards constantly or often takes the time to read every post. I’m guilty of the latter as I would have found you a new home on another map with an alt of mine had I taken time to read all the posts I’m behind on. If you would like relocated please msg me ingame and I’ll see what I can do.