[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 51

1776 posts

Flag Post

This page is like wasteland of removed posts.

Edit: That last page. Thank goodness I popped it over to another one.

Flag Post
Originally posted by denverstone:

What were they talking about? Congratulations on winning the race with barrel.

Flag Post
Originally posted by eduguy1:
Originally posted by denverstone:

What were they talking about? Congratulations on winning the race with barrel.

Talking implies intelligence. There was none present so far as I saw.

Flag Post

DD vs FoA 1-0 DDs favor screen shots later

Flag Post
Originally posted by tbaranoski1:

DD vs FoA 1-0 DDs favor screen shots later

now that is not fair. You aren’t counting my 2 times, the 5 times by mary, the 10 by justin, and the 7 times by clambam. But ok, I dont mind giving you the advantage, makes it fun.

Flag Post

2-1 and clam is not in FoA so…. yea :D https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-bUZUmmuw5naWVFWUFFZDlLdDg/edit

Flag Post

Usually, attacks only count if you are able to loot their silo’s, not catapult the lot. You spent 20 million on twigs, and about 40 million on pebbles to catapult all of my silo’s, just for my main. After that, you still needed 10 million putty to finish the job. I think that is allowed to be counted as a fail.

EDIT: More questions:

• Why did you blur out the monsters? I mean I can see their names.
  • Why did you blur out the loot? I can read it out from my attack log.

Nevermind this. I give up, I lose, you win however you want to see it. I have jumped away, and so will most others around there.

Flag Post

lol not at all so FoA lost to DD nice :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by jackshaw28:

lol not at all so FoA lost to DD nice :D

I am not a member of FoA, lets get that straight, so foa didn’t lose anything. And the reason why I jumped? Because of the threat of cell 0 base. It has been made clear to me, that you are, what they call, bait. So see ya smart pants, I get to play another day, which makes me the winner here.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by b000obbby:

lol wow so u run like little bitches im done sad that FoA cant hadle 1 person and im bait how is that LOL i run this whole operation

Ok that is just stupid. you just admitted to
a) confirming my plans
b) showing your true identity
And
c)I am not a member of FoA.
D) It were two persons, not one. For a genius supercriminal who runs operations, you got to learn to count.
E) The bait part. As baranoski stated: you should call in all of your friends, you should bring in reinforcements.Why would you ask for us to bring reinforcements? to give them following those moves, cell 0 base, or the oops bug.

EDIT: yeah sorry guys, I know that this thread likes to have bumps from time to time, but I think I have made enough for today :). I will stop posting, and delete previous ones if needed/wanted.

Flag Post

no i was watching tbara so yea lol and why did u ALL leave were u forced or what lol?

Flag Post

AND who did u get threated by huh? huh?

Flag Post

anyone have somewhere fun for me to jump to it’s quite boring on this map

Flag Post

i do :D but all FoA ran :(

Flag Post

well seeing older posts I have nothing to gain from fighting from what I can tell a scripter/hacker, must have one sad life if the only way you can beat people is use tatics like those…, but anyhow anyone else have somewhere with someone to kill?

Flag Post

if u want there is a large player on my map u can have

Flag Post

i do :D but all FoA ran :(

We didn’t “run” one of the co leaders already said that he has spoken to you and that you shall not attack anyone and FoA does the same, it would be a logical to jump away in a situation like that.
Wait a potato second here Tbaran is booby? never thought of that but judging how they act, I’d say they’re the same.

Flag Post

B000 you must relize we have more evidence on this matter against you than you can even argue with. I have the finishing blow if anyone would like to know about it.

Flag Post

i would like to know why u ran like little girls and the accs i use are all shared with my friends lol so yea

Flag Post

And that would be 1000 points for me as well. Barely played this week, what kinds of fun did I miss?

Flag Post

Grats Barrel!

Flag Post

i would like to know why u ran like little girls and the accs i use are all shared with my friends lol so yea

I really want to get those potato toed boots right now……

oh yeah, and also if those are your friends, you should consider getting new friends….

Epic edit is epic Grats barrel! hugs and gives potato

Flag Post

those friends are better then u guys so…. yea u guys run like girls they dont

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alxje2themax:

Usually, attacks only count if you are able to loot their silo’s, not catapult the lot. You spent 20 million on twigs, and about 40 million on pebbles to catapult all of my silo’s, just for my main. After that, you still needed 10 million putty to finish the job. I think that is allowed to be counted as a fail.

EDIT: More questions:

• Why did you blur out the monsters? I mean I can see their names.
  • Why did you blur out the loot? I can read it out from my attack log.

lololololololololololol……maybe the monsters denied having their picture taken. they fear being associated with a troll. lamest screen shot ever.