[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 52

1776 posts

Flag Post

Booby the way you brag on this thread and in chat makes it sound as if your skill at this game makes FoA avoid you, which is obviously false. You have no skill at this game and your base can be one waved by 1 dave, 1 zaf, and Fomor. It’s obvious to everybody that FoA and others are avoiding you because you’re a hacker.

There’s nothing cowardly about avoiding a cheater. If anybody’s a coward it’s you for needing a crutch to play the game against superior players. Get a life.

EDIT: Booby I just checked your ‘friends’ bases and they can all be one-waved by 1 dave, 1 zaf, and Fomor too. Stop embarrassing yourselves and learn to play.

Flag Post

With all respect to you guys, you are all correct except for booby or whatever his name is. I suggest you ignore and it will go away. make sure though you take care around those bases if you see any new ones, which have the same specialities as the previous ones, pop up on your map.

Flag Post

oh u will see me again dont u worry im coming for FoA entil they admit defeat from DD.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

<——- Swag

Killhim, you are not providing any help whatsoever by leaving spam on here, go on booby’s profile and spam there anywhere but here.
As for you booby, I want to stomp your yard into the ground.
That is all Oh wait, merry Christmas everyone _

Flag Post

A little tip; gerf is lvl 52. Just thought I should put that out there so you could update the members list.

Flag Post

Name: Dragonfist101x2
Level: 41
Map Room Level: 2
Are you an Empire Builder or Jumper? If you are an Empire Builder, include current empire points: I have no preferance. I could be either. I currently have 4,115,978,784
Reason for joining: I would like to enter a welcoming alliance and improve my playing skills.
Post a screenshot of your yard (link to instructions can be found in the link section: My mom won’t allow me to post a picture, for security reasons. I’ve already talked to sevenduster1, and he said it was ok.

Flag Post

Thanks gogo. Does it matter much to update that in here anyway, seven?

Flag Post

Boom shakalaka. Seven, I sent you a kong pm. I know your busy, not trying to pressure.
Also, does anyone know how to fix that thing that happens when you go to attack an OP, have no monsters, go to nearby OPs to produce them only to find you have them there all along… simply annoying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by denverstone:

Boom shakalaka. Seven, I sent you a kong pm. I know your busy, not trying to pressure.
Also, does anyone know how to fix that thing that happens when you go to attack an OP, have no monsters, go to nearby OPs to produce them only to find you have them there all along… simply annoying.

That will usually happen with an ultra it will not let you use the monsters in the housing until you open up the op it meant the last time you were in the op the housing wasn’t finished building yet.

Flag Post

-ZacHolt
-Level 39
-Map room level 2
-Empire builder 8X45
-I talked to a member and he helped me out quite a bit so i feel like turning to your alliance would be good for me and having someone behind me for protection and my protection would be given in return. Im not sure whether or not the screenshot posted correctly, if not let me know and ill try again.
-/Users/zacharyholt/Desktop/Screen shot 2012-12-02 at 10.45.19 PM.png

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZacHolt:

-ZacHolt
-Level 39
-Map room level 2
-Empire builder 8X45
-I talked to a member and he helped me out quite a bit so i feel like turning to your alliance would be good for me and having someone behind me for protection and my protection would be given in return. Im not sure whether or not the screenshot posted correctly, if not let me know and ill try again.
-/Users/zacharyholt/Desktop/Screen shot 2012-12-02 at 10.45.19 PM.png

Hi :) You tried posting a picture directly from your computer onto the forum. You need to upload the picture online first. To do so, go to imgur.com and click on “Upload from Computer.” It will bring up the list of pictures on your computer. Click on the picture you want to upload and click on “Upload.” After it uploads, copy the picture’s link and paste it here.

Edit: The name of the picture you tried uploading has your full name in it, I think. I’d suggest editing that out when you get a chance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hrnuefel:
Originally posted by denverstone:

That will usually happen with an ultra it will not let you use the monsters in the housing until you open up the op it meant the last time you were in the op the housing wasn’t finished building yet.

Makes sense, I’ve been building ultras like crazy and cycling through upgrading housing as my first priority. Thanks.

Flag Post

Gerf, your level has been updated.

To everyone, let me know of any level ups and leaderboard changes.

Welcome to Dragonfist, our newest member!

Barrel and Denver, Moved you up to Avaricious Conquerors! Great job guys! Save some ops for me…. (Seven)

Flag Post

^l33t1 (pronounced: el three three tee one)

Flag Post

For the record my face does not look like that :P but I do know the ways of counting to potato ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by l33t1:

For the record my face does not look like that :P but I do know the ways of counting to potato ;)

Do you live in Idaho or something?

Flag Post

Hi new alliance members. . .

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragonfist101x2:

Welcome, Dragonfist.

On a different note, I will likely not be that active until Thursday night. Apparently an 8 page paper and a 6 page paper need to be due at the same time…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Justin_M3:

Welcome, Dragonfist.

On a different note, I will likely not be that active until Thursday night. Apparently an 8 page paper and a 6 page paper need to be due at the same time…

Lazy… You obviously haven’t hit college yet ;)

I have two midterms this week, a presentation due, two lab reports due, and two homeworks. PLUS a 6 page paper :D You don’t see me leaving the forums…. Or finishing my homework :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:
Originally posted by Justin_M3:

Welcome, Dragonfist.

Lazy… You obviously haven’t hit college yet ;)

I have two midterms this week, a presentation due, two lab reports due, and two homeworks. PLUS a 6 page paper :D You don’t see me leaving the forums…. Or finishing my homework :(

Nope, not in college yet. Stupid how everything comes in streaks though. Likely won’t have much to do over the weekend whereas now I have homework from most classes. Anyway, good luck with your homework.

Flag Post

Hi guys i would like to apply if i do it wrong im sorry…

lvl-39
I guess i would be considered a jumper lol i just moved to I33t1 map i was recommended by him
picture of my base… hopefully it works-https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-bUZUmmuw5nRUJVYVlQVHk4LVk/edit
Yes, I would like some helpful hints to help my base im willing to change it.
I hope i get in i will help in anyway needed and I also want to become an empire builder but for now im a jumper…

Edit- i have map room 2 just in case it was not implied. Also the reason im joining is because I33t sent me the link and i like the way you guys are :)

Flag Post

Concerning your application, you should be an empire builder, my map is crowded as is though, so you gotta find a new one.