[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 53

1776 posts

Flag Post

at this point since I have yet been used much for a jumper I think I’ll go back to being an empire builder, anyone have a map for me to jump to, to begin my empire again?

Flag Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

Flag Post

Yikes! That first one is scary.

Flag Post

WAR WITH FoA lets hope they dont run this time and i warned u I33t :D

Flag Post

Your alliance is a joke. Created by scripters, to brag about warring an alliance in a war they cheated to win.

Originally posted by jackshaw28:

WAR WITH FoA lets hope they dont run this time and i warned u I33t :D

Flag Post

Win? Last I checked my alt made B000ooby recycle.

Flag Post

LOL i did not recycle i jumped and again how many people in FoA ran from DD oh thats what i thought and now start to run again because here we come :D DD ATTACK!!!!! …..FOA RUN!!!!

Flag Post

Booby, you are a complete and utter idiot we left because you were scriptors “Oh our bases are a strategy, your tooo duum to undertand” a base with zero defences and harvesters won’t last long in a war. Anyone who believes that this is a strategy should be removed from a computer. If you think that DD will flourish, think again. DD is the brainchild of a bunch of monkeys that found a computer you imply that scripting is completley alright and the ones that jump away from you are cowards, I can continue this until a potato drags me away from my computer but I’ll sum up my ranting:
DD is a pathetic excuse for a failiance full of script kiddies and the rest are rejects from the major alliances or idiots that actually think that it is a good alliance gets dragged away by potato

Flag Post

To make it clear to all, there was no “war”. DD is pretty dilusional, and confused. I actually feel bad, to a degree, for them. To all members of FoA, please ignore any posts by the “alliance” DD. They aren’t worth the time of any respected member of BYM. One look at anything they have said, their bases posted by Humiliation, or their alliance page, and one can’t help to shake one’s head and laugh sadly.

Flag Post

LOL =) here is Humiliations post .

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

What I’m wondering is why this DD alliance is only targeting FoA. Why not attack the other major alliances? Do they have a grudge against you guys? If so, for what? Maybe they applied but were denied? Maybe you attacked their base by accident?

Flag Post

I have had a past with Booby. Jumped to help mary, and saw he scripted. Blah blah blah, we made a deal he would lay off her, and I would leave. That is my history with those guys. I left, and weeks later this crap comes up. Go figure.

Flag Post

B000b was picking on Mary so some of our jumpers went and slammed him around, just like a normal child such as him hes holding a grudge about it.

Flag Post

Thing is though Dan, we had an agreement. He would stop his crap, and I would leave. I left. He continued. Let’s not give DD anymore attention, please.

Flag Post

DD isn’t worth your attention ;)

Flag Post

well war is again DD vs FoA it is on I33ts map LOL GET READY NOOBS

Flag Post

I love how your alliance denies hacking at every turn, and yet your profile description is “i am a hacker dont give me you password”. It also has been stated by “you” that that account was hacked by you AKA b00000ooooby.

Originally posted by GamerKing22:

well war is again DD vs FoA it is on I33ts map LOL GET READY NOOBS

Flag Post

gamer is not me… but u guys have nothing to say about DD taking out ur members what u dont help them… thats sad

Flag Post

foa is all regrouping at mr1 for a meeting lol

Flag Post

Killhim340, facepalm.

Racist use of words. Since when is a hacker or a cracker a race? It has never been, nor will it ever be. Therefore your argument is invalid.

Removing a post can be done by flagging it, not by quoting it. I suggest you remove yourself and your posts from these forums and threads,but starting with the post above would be nice.

Thank you,
the BYM community.

serving the use of proper grammar and forum behavior

Flag Post

1. Name jmessang aka jake
2. Level 46
3. Map Room Level 2
4. Are you an Empire Builder or Jumper? If you are an Empire Builder, include current empire points.
5. Reason for joining i know sevenduster he is a good friend n alot of my friends r friends with him:)
6. Post a screenshot of your yard (link to instructions can be found in the link section