[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 59

1776 posts

Flag Post

Hello all,I would like to submit an application to join.

1. Name:Liam199121
2. Level:49
3. Map Room Level: MR2,current ep, 3,879,447,319
4. Are you an Empire Builder or Jumper?, Empire Builder
5. Reason for joining:Looks very active and pro alliance.I spend alot of time on this game 8hrs a day.
6. Post a screenshot of your yard:

http://imageshack.us/f/89/myyardq.png/

Forgive me if i got the screenshot wrong,first time posting a screenshot here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:
Originally posted by denverstone:
Originally posted by candieman:

can i be in your allinenc

Go back and read page #1. That should prove to be an enlightening experience for you. Trust me, its not hard to apply properly.

I love the fact that there is a proper application right above his post xD.

I know right, that’s his first post too. Not a great way to start things off…

Flag Post

hope everyone is having a wonderful day today

Flag Post

1. Name : Deathnote951
2. Level : 29
3. Map Room Level : 2
4. I am a Empire Builder.
5. Reason for joining : I want to try and for sure stay.
6. http://postimage.org/image/vg348se7f/

Flag Post

Looks either like a random nub or an impersonator… have to go with the former :P

Flag Post

jmessang Wants to help me…

Flag Post

1. Name: awesomedude500
2. Level: 35
3. Map Room Level: 1… In 11 days that will change to 2
4. I am not much of an empire builder
5. Reason for joining: This seems like an amazing alliance.
6. http://screencast.com/t/hsqgyzmZS5

Flag Post
Originally posted by awesomedude500:

Hi there, I’m not in charge of who gets in or out but I would say that your yard needs some work either way. Once you get onto the worldmap those wild monsters that you’ve tried to fortify against will be the least of your problems. If you roam around some you’ll find some pretty good base design help, take a look at the yards of some of the top point leaders in this alliance and that’ll give you a good indication of what’s necessary. Any further questions? Message me and I’ll give you some pointers.

Flag Post

Close grad, but not quite:

1. Name:
2. Level:
3. Map Room Level:
4. Are you an Empire Builder or Jumper?:
5. Reason for joining:

Flag Post

1. Name:gradalaor
3. Map Room Level: level 2
4. Are you an Empire Builder or Jumper?: Empire builder
5. Reason for joining: Want to be in an alliance
6. Post a screenshot of your yard: cant.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gradalaor:

1. Name:gradalaor
3. Map Room Level: level 2
4. Are you an Empire Builder or Jumper?: Empire builder
5. Reason for joining: Want to be in an alliance
6. Post a screenshot of your yard: cant.

Close grad, but not quite. ;)

Flag Post

i dont know how toput a picture of my yard

Flag Post

I do not think the instructions were difficult. All information you require to properly post a proper application is on the first page of this thread. You found part of it, as you posted the format, just look further down the first page to find out how to post a screenshot. I am not a member of this Alliance, but it seems if you do not put in full effort, then that would speak of your character, and not sure too many good Alliances will accept members that halfway fudge an application. Forgive me , leaders, and members of FoA, if I have overstepped my bounds, but I think that failing to follow simple instructions with minimal hand-holding is just plain Epic Fail.

Flag Post

fine then if you guys dont want me on your alliance i will go and get on a different alliance

The leaders of this alliance have yet to accept you. Zyz was just trolling.. in a funny way.. :)

(By saying you’ll just go to a different alliance isn’t a good way to start off)

Flag Post

well my brother was accepted by a different alliance in a few hours and just becuse i dont know how to put a screen shot on it means that they wont acceped me then i will go somewhere else and my brother dident even put a screen shot on his so i will go where some one will acceped me

Yes, please do. You are denied. The reason we have the screenshot as a requirement is because you need to get used to it. In this alliance, the only way to advance is to prove your accomplishments by screenshot. Had you read everything, you would know this. As Aminoonion has put it, your full effort is required. This alliance is here to help others learn and without effort, you may as well be a deadweight. People like you join alliances solely for the purpose of being in one or to have protection.

Originally posted by awesomedude500:

Your yard needs work. Find one of us in chat if you need help or check Google. Denied for now. Please reapply once your yard is up to par.

Originally posted by Deathnote951:

1. Name : Deathnote951
2. Level : 29
3. Map Room Level : 2
4. I am a Empire Builder.
5. Reason for joining : I want to try and for sure stay.
6. http://postimage.org/image/vg348se7f/

You are rather low leveled and your yard suffers as a result. Please reapply once you have leveled up a bit.

Originally posted by liam199121:

Hello all,I would like to submit an application to join.

1. Name:Liam199121
3. Map Room Level: MR2,current ep, 3,879,447,319
4. Are you an Empire Builder or Jumper?, Empire Builder
5. Reason for joining:Looks very active and pro alliance.I spend alot of time on this game 8hrs a day.

http://imageshack.us/f/89/myyardq.png/

Forgive me if i got the screenshot wrong,first time posting a screenshot here.

You are accepted. Please join me in welcoming Liam to our ranks.

Originally posted by aminoonion:

Following is an application to join FoA:

1. Name: aminoonion
2. Level:33
3. Map Room Level: MR1
4. Are you an Empire Builder or Jumper? Most Likely Empire Builder
5. Reason for joining: Was asked to put in an application by Seven. Also, he promised Cheesecake would be in the FoA Noobie Lounge

http://imageshack.us/a/img211/5843/bym1.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img20/6991/bym2.png

Also, in the case of the cheesecake, do you serve a variety? Or are you limited to the crappy cafeteria style? Can I have cheesecake now? Or do I get as a reward for things I do in service of FoA?

Thank You for taking the time to review this application, and for your consideration in this matter.

You are accepted as well. You should work on your yard as soon as possible. Oh and we don’t have cheesecake. We have truffles though. Just go ask Sevenduster as he takes care of our stock. Please join me in welcoming Aminoonion to our ranks.

I believe that is everyone that submitted an application. I’m sorry our responses took so long. I’ve been quite busy myself.

Flag Post

Guys , having some pc issues , will be back in full swing in a day or two , Good luck to you all and hope to see you soon .

Flag Post

no it is not that i did not put in my full effort i did try i read the instructions on how to put the screen shot on and i tried and it does not work on my computer so i put in my full effort and posted everything i could. and i am not just joining a alliance for protection because i don’t need protection and trust me i would not be dead weight. so just to let you know i tried and put in my full effort so i guess if you dont want my on your side i will go to another alliance.

Like I said, go ahead. Just know that other alliances read our forum and that you have not made yourself look all that great.

Originally posted by Cmego:

Guys , having some pc issues , will be back in full swing in a day or two , Good luck to you all and hope to see you soon .

Understandable.

Flag Post

well if no other alliance will accepted me (dough it) i will go solo what does it matter any then

Well some people might decide to attack you as you look kind of stupid right now. I doubt any alliance will accept you unless they are a failiance.

Flag Post

and just because my computer does not allow me to do one little thing and because of that i cant join a alliance then you guys just wasted a very powerful alley

Every computer that can access this site can post a screen shot. It has all the needed software and hardware. It is a shame we will be losing a powerful alley who writes like a 10 year old, cannot follow basic instructions, and whines about being refused after breaking almost every rule on page 1. Whatever will we do without you.

Originally posted by Cmego:

PM me if you need any help with that.

Flag Post

maby because i am 10 and not 35 and have no life and are sitting playing a game all my life like you

You’re ten? Yeah…that’s a violation of the Child Protection Act. If Kong were to find out either through someone reporting you, or by posting it in the freaking forums you will be permabanned.

Flag Post

ya like i would actually put my accentual age on a chat that everyone could see

Flag Post

Thank You for accepting me. I will not bother you Justin, about the Cheesecake issue, but I WILL contact sevenduster1 to see if he can change the stock to include said Cheesecake. If he refuses, then I will make good on my promise to support sevenduster3 in overthrowing him. :)

Flag Post

ya like i would actually put my accentual age on a chat that everyone could see

Would you? Rather irrelevant seeing as Kong can only see that and has no choice but to ban you. Oh by the way, mods frequent this forum.

Flag Post

Flagged. On another note, when someone attacks you can you see where the actual coords are? I have gotten so large that some of the smaller fish are nibbling but I cant remember where they are. I was hoping for the attack logs to shed some light on it but no.

Flag Post
Originally posted by denverstone:

Flagged. On another note, when someone attacks you can you see where the actual coords are? I have gotten so large that some of the smaller fish are nibbling but I cant remember where they are. I was hoping for the attack logs to shed some light on it but no.

Yeah welcome to the world of a large Empire Builder. So far as I know, it is impossible (legally) to find someone’s coordinates.

EDIT: Des, you appear to be posting quite a bit recently. Are you back again for some reason? I certainly hope so. Too many raging noobs and not enough veterans.