[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 60

1776 posts

Flag Post

Hi,thankyou for the accept Justin.I hope to get to know you all soon.Im working hard on expanding my empire and also working on an alt account (tomofb)i hope to use this as a jumper account to help fellow members if needed.
I have now joined the offsite chat room.Speak to you soon thank’s again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by liam199121:

Hi,thankyou for the accept Justin.I hope to get to know you all soon.Im working hard on expanding my empire and also working on an alt account (tomofb)i hope to use this as a jumper account to help fellow members if needed.
I have now joined the offsite chat room.Speak to you soon thank’s again.

No problem. I hope to see you excel in this alliance.

Flag Post
Des, you appear to be posting quite a bit recently. Are you back again for some reason? I certainly hope so. Too many raging noobs and not enough veterans.

Yes, I’ll actually be staying for some time. I’ve taken more of an interest in computers again so I’ll be here often checking around. :)
Thanks for noticing!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Des_troyy:
Des, you appear to be posting quite a bit recently. Are you back again for some reason? I certainly hope so. Too many raging noobs and not enough veterans.

Yes, I’ll actually be staying for some time. I’ve taken more of an interest in computers again so I’ll be here often checking around. :)
Thanks for noticing!

Hehe hard not to notice. Thanks for pointing out some of the applicants mistakes…Wave sent quite a few people here from Chat 1…yeah.

Flag Post

I didn’t mean to step in like that, knowing that I’m not a member here.

I helped seven direct that Gradalaor guy here, turns out that was a mistake. (Main reason I helped out)
But you know me, I love to always throw in my two cents with everything. Hope that’s okay! It’s nice to see you’re still here Justin.

Flag Post

Levels updated!

Welcome Liam199121 and Aminoonion to FoA!

Flag Post

I didn’t mean to step in like that, knowing that I’m not a member here.

I helped seven direct that Gradalaor guy here, turns out that was a mistake. (Main reason I helped out)
But you know me, I love to always throw in my two cents with everything. Hope that’s okay! It’s nice to see you’re still here Justin.

Oh it’s no problem. Saves me time and so long as you aren’t accepting/denying people, I have no problem. I’m glad to be here still. I don’t think we really had any run ins back in the day. Was kind of under the radar until joining TKE, but I was around back then. Went inactive about a month after joining TKU and then started again in June. Missed the B0 epidemic, but may see an OOPs epidemic.

Flag Post

Actually, we never had an Run-ins. You were good friends with TFO so we started of good.

Sadly yes, seems Opps is coming up all of a sudden. But I don’t want to get off topic here. Good luck to you Justin! I’ll pop back in often.

Flag Post

Actually, we never had an Run-ins. You were good friends with TFO so we started of good.

Sadly yes, seems Opps is coming up all of a sudden. But I don’t want to get off topic here. Good luck to you Justin! I’ll pop back in often.

Good friends with TFO? I don’t know about that. Never really talked to TFO. Anyway, yes we seem to be getting off topic. Nice to meet you, though.

Flag Post

AH! Just realized my mistake. I’m confusing you with someone named wolf. My fault. My mind isn’t very fresh from my time away. I’ve seen you around but couldn’t put my finger on it.

Anyway, sorry about that. Nice to meet you too.

Flag Post

Hey Dessy :)

Flag Post

To all Flames of Avarice members: I have made a general computer help thread on our forum site. It is found in the off topic discussion section and may be used by any FoA members.

Flag Post
Originally posted by barrelomonkeys:

To all Flames of Avarice members: I have made a general computer help thread on our forum site. It is found in the off topic discussion section and may be used by any FoA members.

Thank you. This should help out everyone greatly.

EDIT: I am going to move your thread to the help forum and am going to sticky it. I feel it fits better there.

Flag Post

Bazynga!

Flag Post

Congrats, Denver. Welcome to the club (waits for Barrel).

Flag Post
Originally posted by denverstone:

Bazynga!

0/10 not achieved on new year’s day. I’m joking >:3

gives hugs and potatoes Good luck on 1100!

Flag Post

1. Tbrat
2. level 36 ( town hall level 7)
3.map room level 2
4. I am an empire builder i don’t jump
5.i would like to be with F.O.A because most of my friends are here and people say you guys are trustworthy.
6. Drull is level 5
I don’t know how to take a screen shot but you can tell me how

Flag Post

just a notice, tbrat applied 10 minutes later on the TDK thread, but we have already turned him down on chat behaviour.

Flag Post

ok i need to join this because jmessang is in it and AngieW3 and Wave_Rida are giveing me problems and he said that the creators are nice people so please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tbrat:

ok i need to join this because jmessang is in it and AngieW3 and Wave_Rida are giveing me problems and he said that the creators are nice people so please?

You just got the oops error why did you think this was a good time to try and join multiple alliances? I look into my Palantir and see a denial in your future.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hrnuefel:

You just got the oops error why did you think this was a good time to try and join multiple alliances? I look into my Palantir and see a denial in your future.

Ah, LOTR reference. BUT the palantir was not used to see in the future, I don’t think it can even do that. It was actually used to communicate between the other palantirs. (Which were 7 to be exact, although most of them were destroyed)
:)

Flag Post

1. Tbrat
2. level 36 ( town hall level 7)
3.map room level 2
4. I am an empire builder i don’t jump
5.i would like to be with F.O.A because most of my friends are here and people say you guys are trustworthy.
6. Drull is level 5
I don’t know how to take a screen shot but you can tell me how

Denied. Your chat behavior alone has disqualified you. Even if you had been more mature I’d deny you simply because you applied to another alliance.

Flag Post

Hey guys, question, are we warring with TECR along with Exo?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hrnuefel:

Ah, LOTR reference. BUT the palantir was not used to see in the future, I don’t think it can even do that. It was actually used to communicate between the other palantirs. (Which were 7 to be exact, although most of them were destroyed)
:)

You are correct the palantir could only see the present and the viewer would use that information to make an assumption about the future. So looking at his post and mine, I could only assume what would be coming next. I still liked the reference though. If I came up with one for the current book I am re-reading I would only be able to ask Tbrat if he knows where his towel is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragonfist101x2:

Hey guys, question, are we warring with TECR along with Exo?

As of now, no. However, should eXo need us (can’t say it with a straight face), we will help.