[Recruiting] The Flames of Avarice! page 65

1776 posts

Flag Post

@JustinM2 – Thank you for accepting!
@Denverstone – thank you for supporting!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Name: Atomatomatom
Level:40
Map room level:2
Empire Builder: 1.2 Billion points in game
Reason for joining: You guys seem cool and I need some advice about a level 44 plowing into me.
Yard: Did some sprucing up wanted to know what you thought

Flag Post
Originally posted by atomatomatom:

Name: Atomatomatom
Level:40
Map room level:2
Empire Builder: 1.2 Billion points in game
Reason for joining: You guys seem cool and I need some advice about a level 44 plowing into me.
Yard: Did some sprucing up wanted to know what you thought

So…. you’re being plowed by someone? Sorry… I had to make the joke. What server are you on? Invite my Alt (Denverjump) and I’ll assist no prob!

Flag Post

I am working on him now and think I have him at bay but I would always love to add insult to injury. At level 36 when I first got map room 2 I attacked one of his sites because I thought no name meant only NPC which is clearly not true. But he lost it and was swearing and threatening etc.. Well that started I had 16 op’s, got down to 8 and now I am back up to 20 and making progress on him all the time. If you want to come around I don’t know how you tell what server you are on. It is on Kongregate but I didn’t know it had different servers. How do I find out? I think I have it under control now but I would now really like to join because you guys seem smart.

Flag Post
Originally posted by atomatomatom:

I am working on him now and think I have him at bay but I would always love to add insult to injury. At level 36 when I first got map room 2 I attacked one of his sites because I thought no name meant only NPC which is clearly not true. But he lost it and was swearing and threatening etc.. Well that started I had 16 op’s, got down to 8 and now I am back up to 20 and making progress on him all the time. If you want to come around I don’t know how you tell what server you are on. It is on Kongregate but I didn’t know it had different servers. How do I find out? I think I have it under control now but I would now really like to join because you guys seem smart.

A server is the map you are on. There are many different maps in the game which means you are likely on a different one than I or Denver. In order for him to help him, you need to invite him first. This is done by friending him, clicking on a junk Outpost (one that you do not mind giving up), and selecting ‘“invite friends to move.” He will have to pay 10M of each and he will take that Outpost’s spot. Try to get him as close as possible to the target.

Flag Post

Atom, to find your Server, look at the Coords 0×0 on your map. The person who resides there is considered the map “owner”, and that is the name of the server.

Flag Post

1. gloha
2. 51
3. Map Room 2
4. Are you an Empire Builder 539,327,877
5. The reason I would like to join is that I know Galcyonis and Athena. Also FoA has helped me in the past and I would like to help back if I can. I would also like to learn more and share the little knowledge I do have. I do have an alt angeldemons 2,244,841,249 which at the moment is more active than gloha. They both have the same yard, gloha’s yard is more leveled up than angeldemons.
6. I have tried to post picture of yard using imageshack and it will not post.

Flag Post

Welp, started off this morning with 1499 Outposts. Didn’t take too long before:

Decided 1500 Outposts wasn’t impressive enough. Set a higher goal and:

Now I am done. Tomorrow I shall wake up to a lot of confused IGMs from people who lost their entire empires. Wonder how many will at least have the courtesy to send something intelligent.

Flag Post

1. Name: imbassis
2. Level: 54
3. Map Room Level: MR2
4. Are you an Empire Builder or Jumper? EB, 32,807,217,813 points. (29 on leaderboard atm)
5. Reason for joining: sevenduster1 asked me to join.
6. Post a screenshot of your yard: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/bymyard.png/

Flag Post

Here is a link to a picture of my yard, hopefully.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/708/syard.jpg/

Flag Post

Would the FoA leaders like to weigh in on the issues at hand? Particularly the feasibility of Wave’s suggestion…

Flag Post

I would like to offer the opportunity to merge all alliances. see this thread for full details:
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/81-backyard-monsters/topics/322252-for-foa-exo-tdk-tf-and-ttr-kong-rejects

Flag Post

Well if this isn’t a joke, then I have a good reason to provide this link for everyone.

Flag Post

I have spoken my thoughts on the matter on the thread that Wave listed above.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Gloha and Imbassis, you have been accepted.

Atomatomatom, you need to redesign your yard. If you need help, ask around in chat. I’m sure you’ll find someone that is willing to help.

Flag Post

We need to bump this in case we get any new reqruits.

Flag Post

war on chums map chum111 may need back up asap

Flag Post

Chumpkins(1) Added To Inventory
Anyone know the location of KIXEYE offices?
Edit >:3 Yeah… if dis is spammeh, I’ll remove. Just ask and I’ll do so :#
Anyway, this is pretty much a thanks post.
Thanks for accepting me as I have met many people who I am honored to call both alliance members and friends. Thanks for all the time you guys were there when I was farmed by randoms on WM, thanks for a great time on bym, and thanks in general. I’m not making the jump to FB, I might but it’s most likely going to be a no. I wish you all best of luck on FB.

Flag Post

Take care of yourself, l33t :( I hate goodbyes, so I’ll just keep it short and sweet and say I hope we meet again on another game someday.

Flag Post

So Kong BYM is going away and you can transfer your account to FB. It may not be much but Seven, Daniel, Tibs, Kishapsi, and Dekdek may you all become stronger by devouring my ops. (Bleach reference watching Grimmjow’s back story again got to love those hollows). I don’t use FB, so thanks for allowing me to be apart of this awesome Alliance. May everyone within the halls F.O.A. live long and prosper in Bym and in real life. May we pass gaming lives one day.

Flag Post

Just got my first Ultra Kit kazoo
Grats to Wave for making it on the leaders also :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by l33t1:

Just got my first Ultra Kit kazoo
Grats to Wave for making it on the leaders also :)

That is a mighty fine ultra you got there l33t1.

I don’t use facebook either so come the 18th of February we will part ways. Now I just want to get on the leader board beforehand.

Flag Post

Ok so I’ve been on FB for the past 3 days and here’s what I learned:

I’m very lucky b/c I started my account off with 1500 shiny and didnt even have to complain.
This game is NOTHING without the community.
I’m an impatient bastard; I wasted about 20 shiny on ‘speeding up’ the ‘healing’ of my monsters.
I made it to lvl 5 TH in 3 days and still had some shiny leftover.
Creating a fake FB account just to play a game on it is not for me.

You’ll see me around on the offsite forums created but for now I’m out… I plan on preparing for judgement day the only way I know how. Getting back and those pesky little pissants that bothered me in my growth to where I am now. Thanks Seven & Justin for the help and encouragement, thanks skull/gibs for all the advice.

Happy Trails FoA!