I Remember the Times... page 4

95 posts

Flag Post

I remember the times before that, when I just started, and people still talked about wm3 etc :).

Originally posted by Exorsus:
Originally posted by Deathnote76:

I remember the days when Ta was still standing. What good times I had (even though I was a fail nub). Half my friends from Ta have quit, and the other half rarely post. Sad to see so many great players disappear. Though, since I’m about to quit, I may stop caring :P

Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

There’s a level 56 hacker by me. I never cared to move from him, so he probably just used his hacked champion.

I wish you still played. I wish LoaS was still standing, too. You brought order to the forums, you know. Now it’s chaos, with everyone thinking they’re the best.

Not everyone thinks they’re the best. It’s just a fact that everyone is better than you. Please expedite your quitting.

Spyder, I hope you realise there is a difference from posting from exorsus and spyder? Spyder means your opinion, and exorsus means your alliance’s opinion. Be carefull with this. You are making yourself ( or your alliance) look bad.

Flag Post

I remember when my first post was to join the Infinity Alliance.Sigh,that was a while ago

Flag Post

I remember the days when Ta was still standing. What good times I had (even though I was a fail nub). Half my friends from Ta have quit, and the other half rarely post. Sad to see so many great players disappear. Though, since I’m about to quit, I may stop caring :P

There’s a level 56 hacker by me. I never cared to move from him, so he probably just used his hacked champion.

I wish you still played. I wish LoaS was still standing, too. You brought order to the forums, you know. Now it’s chaos, with everyone thinking they’re the best.

The Ta days was good indeed…

Flag Post

I remember the times when I actually had free time to play and post…and hacking my main for the hell of it…and trying to talk down a few base “0” causing hackers. Some of those things are missed, some are not…

on a side note, isn’t this the second time a thread like this was tried by you zyz?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alxje2themax:

I remember the times before that, when I just started, and people still talked about wm3 etc :).

Originally posted by Exorsus:

Not everyone thinks they’re the best. It’s just a fact that everyone is better than you. Please expedite your quitting.

Spyder, I hope you realise there is a difference from posting from exorsus and spyder? Spyder means your opinion, and exorsus means your alliance’s opinion. Be carefull with this. You are making yourself ( or your alliance) look bad.

I believe that my entire alliances feels this way about Death. Plus, nobody but me posts on this account. It doesn’t change anything. Only a fool would take this as my alliance’s opinion.

Flag Post

Spyder…. What happen?… I don’t.. I mean… You are not the Spyder I remember, you have changed …..

Flag Post

I remember the times when the forum wasn’t full of alliance recruitment threads.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RainBowDesh:

Spyder…. What happen?… I don’t.. I mean… You are not the Spyder I remember, you have changed …..

It is mostly that he has gained power it has a nasty little habit of changing people.

Flag Post

asd: Let’s be honest here. I’ve never liked you. Being in a leadership position of eXo has not changed that. I’ve always been outspoken and opinionated.

Flag Post

I remember when I still played this game, I really wish the MLP thread wasn’t locked, that was the thread that made me want to rejoin his forum :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

asd: Let’s be honest here. I’ve never liked you. Being in a leadership position of eXo has not changed that. I’ve always been outspoken and opinionated.

Even if that is the case you may not of noticed how you have changed due to your new found power.

Originally posted by therealsirmark4:

I remember when I still played this game, I really wish the MLP thread wasn’t locked, that was the thread that made me want to rejoin his forum :(

Quite frankly I am happy that pony filled spam thread is gone.

Flag Post

They should had a chat to talk about random stuff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fugmo0fuganduc:

They should had a chat to talk about random stuff.

Tried starting one, it was called a general thread, they have one in the forum I call home now, the mods locked it, saying that the thread would be easily spammed to hell, so how is the current BYM community anyways?

Flag Post

We have a new forum for our own now, sirmark. One with no kinds of restrictions, and our own rules. So much better than the thread on here where mods could just come and delete our posts. ;)

I’ll hand you a link tomorrow if you want to check it out. :)

Flag Post

I mean a chatroom. No one will look in the 1000 pages so it’s better to have a chatroom to talk about random stuff. Threads are for concrete stuff.

Mods will give you a chatroom if you don’t have Kong +. Some chats allow you to save like 50 pages of messages.

Flag Post

TFO, since your here, can I get link?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chained_soul:

You’re back?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:
Originally posted by Chained_soul:

You’re back?

For a few months, maybe longer if work doesn’t plow me. Chat isn’t working. :\ Oh yeah, I unlocking Zaf’s now

Flag Post

We have a new forum for our own now, sirmark. One with no kinds of restrictions, and our own rules. So much better than the thread on here where mods could just come and delete our posts. ;)

I’ll hand you a link tomorrow if you want to check it out. :)

Thanks, but no thanks… No wait, I mean that I already got the link from someone else, I tried making an account but I wasn’t able to due to me being a ditz, I’m a try again actually.

Flag Post

Wow. I miss BYM, I may have joined right after the “BYM change” but still, a year was a long time ago. But i’m glad it’s like this now, all of the legends are gone. ( AT least from what I know of) man, things really have changed. I hope at least the alliances aren’t shit now.