{No Longer Recruiting} eXorsus Subfaction page 28

874 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alxje2themax:
Originally posted by ArmyOfTwenty2:

Yes, but attack my other account because my other account got an error over and over saying oops the game broke.

I hope you understand she isn’t stupid?

And I’m not trying to be mean but……………….. You destroyed me!

Flag Post

Why didn’t I notice this earlier? :o

Name: hamuka
Current Level: 30
Champion(s) and corresponding level(s): Gorgo (level 3), Drull (level 1)
Map Room Level: 1
Daily Activity (In hours): 1-2 hours min.
Do you understand our rules?: Yes
Any Additional Information: -

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:

You are a troll.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thebestalliance:

You are a troll.

Tell me why, please. Because I pointed out you were egoistic while making your alliance (Which had fail grammar) and locked it even though your name is thebestalliance?

Whatever, just don’t argue this thread. It doesn’t deserve getting littered by messages like this. :)

Flag Post

I would like to resign. No harm intended, I just don’t want…obligations. To an alliance.

Flag Post

so many things going on… @ __ @

Flag Post

Just turned Level 33 and I have a question regarding next steps. Once I’ve upgraded my Town Hall to Level 6 (soon, I think), should I immediately upgrade my Map Room to Level 2? Or would it be wiser to improve my defences first?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonanimestuff:

so many things going on… @ __ @

Yeah I know what you mean. _

Flag Post
Originally posted by Erebus9997:

Just turned Level 33 and I have a question regarding next steps. Once I’ve upgraded my Town Hall to Level 6 (soon, I think), should I immediately upgrade my Map Room to Level 2? Or would it be wiser to improve my defences first?

I would recommend you improve your defenses first. Be careful, there are sharks in the ocean…

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonanimestuff:

I would recommend you improve your defenses first. Be careful, there are sharks in the ocean…

Yes that would be advisable, and also there is another fever going around concerning upgrading the map room. some people reported the game crashing about a day after upgrading, so i would hold on to upgrading until its safe.

Flag Post
Originally posted by s4onutx:

I would like to resign. No harm intended, I just don’t want…obligations. To an alliance.

so sad… sorry to see u go

Flag Post

Improve Def and make sure your base is starting to take shape with pathing, RG’s a good level things like that. Feel free to come into chat room 3 and talk to some of the main alliance members for some help or anything or the sort

Flag Post

You are a troll.

Tell me why, please. Because I pointed out you were egoistic while making your alliance (Which had fail grammar) and locked it even though your name is thebestalliance?

Whatever, just don’t argue this thread. It doesn’t deserve getting littered by messages like this. :)

Thanks for that. Question before we accept/deny… You applied to TDK. Would you rather be in that alliance? Or are you just searching for anything?

Army… you seem to be causing a bit of trouble so far. It also appears as you haven’t fully read our rules. With dragon’s permission, I think it’s time to cut you loose. Feel free to reapply at a time when you figure yourself, as well as this game, out. Good luck.

Originally posted by s4onutx:

Sorry to see you go, but I understand. Good luck in the future.

Flag Post

Army I’m sorry to say that I agree with Spyder. :/ Try restarting while you have the chance or else your going to cause more trouble. :/

Flag Post

Can’t you see that i have a new account. Look at the name I am posting with. I dd not want to cause TROUBLE but I guess its going to keep going in circles, so good luck and have fun. :/

Flag Post

Can’t you see that i have a new account. Look at the name I am posting with. I dd not want to cause TROUBLE but I guess its going to keep going in circles, so good luck and have fun. :/

I believe he means that you should make an account with a new name, get a fresh start.

Flag Post

I believe he means that you should make an account with a new name, get a fresh start.

why r u still here? i thought you left.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

You are a troll.

Thanks for that. Question before we accept/deny… You applied to TDK. Would you rather be in that alliance? Or are you just searching for anything?

I’m searching for any alliance, and the fact that I have a chance to get in the subfaction of one of the strongest alliances is my dream coming true (in BYM anyway).

I just didn’t know there was a subfaction like this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrmean666:

Improve Def and make sure your base is starting to take shape with pathing, RG’s a good level things like that. Feel free to come into chat room 3 and talk to some of the main alliance members for some help or anything or the sort

Thanks for the advice and thanks to everyone else too. I have been in Chat Room 2 up till now, but I will migrate to 3 so I can get a bit more involved.

Flag Post

_ There are so many things going wrong. Army I’m just going to forget attacking you. BUT you can’t attack me (witch you probally understand by now.) And I have a few questions.

1) Should I be worried about upgradeing or unlocking?
2) What lvl. should I be if I’m on 11hrs. a day? (I know I said I was on 15hrs. a day but to many things going on in life. :/
3) Where did dragon go?
4) Am I aloud to invite people to this alliance?
And I was wondering is this a good idea? Okay I want to upgrade my Town Hall to a lvl. 5 but I need more capacity. But when I have enough of that I won’t have enough resources made. So only having 2 workers should I have one worker upgrade my silos and one worker upgrade my resources? Or should I upgrade all my silos and then my RGs or the other way around? And at a lvl. 26 should I build a Champion Chamber and a Monster Lab? Or should I build all my defenses like a RGT and a monster Bunker? I have never asked so many questions before so sorry. :/ But I’m pretty sure thats what your here for.
Thanks
Cait(:

Flag Post
Originally posted by cupcakes1313:

_ There are so many things going wrong. Army I’m just going to forget attacking you. BUT you can’t attack me (witch you probally understand by now.) And I have a few questions.

1) Should I be worried about upgradeing or unlocking?
2) What lvl. should I be if I’m on 11hrs. a day? (I know I said I was on 15hrs. a day but to many things going on in life. :/
3) Where did dragon go?
4) Am I aloud to invite people to this alliance?
And I was wondering is this a good idea? Okay I want to upgrade my Town Hall to a lvl. 5 but I need more capacity. But when I have enough of that I won’t have enough resources made. So only having 2 workers should I have one worker upgrade my silos and one worker upgrade my resources? Or should I upgrade all my silos and then my RGs or the other way around? And at a lvl. 26 should I build a Champion Chamber and a Monster Lab? Or should I build all my defenses like a RGT and a monster Bunker? I have never asked so many questions before so sorry. :/ But I’m pretty sure thats what your here for.
Thanks
Cait(:

1) Depends on how much goo you have. I prefer to upgrade, but that makes levelling your champion more expensive.
5) I always upgrade silos first, as there is no point having high level RGs if your silos are all full. Definitely build a champion chamber as soon as possible. The RGT is very powerful, but if you have lots of goo and upgraded monsters, the bunkers are a better defence.

Flag Post

1) focus on racing your monster locker to level 4, and only letting it make stops at wanted monsters ( so if you dont have enough resources to upgrade the locker, unlock a wanted monster). For you, I would recommend:

• pokies
  • octo-oozes
  • ichi
  • vorg (optional, but usefull for farming)
  • bandito and fang (first bandito, than fang, these are needed to feed drull)
  • zafreeti and dave ( first zafreeti than dave, due to the drull being usefull for farming. if you would have started with a fomor or a gorgo, I would have suggested dave)

upgrading monsters is ok, but it is better to make sure you can feed your drull, than getting your ichi’s to level 3.

2) well to be realy honest, level doesn’t matter in this game, its about achievements you get. your level will come, its nothing to focus upon, only later on, you can use it as an (based upon average) measuring stick for progress ( is that a correct word ?).But if you are going to foucs upon levels around that area, with an activity of 11 hours, a level every day or a level every 2 days would be a very good rate. If it takes you more than a week to raise a level with such an activity, you are doing something wrong.

3) I dont know, but if you have questions you want to ask him, you can always send him a pm ( personal message via kong), an IGM ( ingame message) or leave a shout on his profile.

4) you are ofcourse allowed to invite people to apply, and as this is a subfaction with almost no requirements, most people will be accepted, but, you cannot accept people for this subfaction ( dragon and spyder decide). ofcourse, how more recruits how better, and if you sort of fall into the position of a recruiter, it will only work in your favour of reaching the main alliance.

5) first silo’s , than RG’s, and than defensive towers ( for the reasoning of erebus, you cannot work with full silo’s, and , if you have a good enough yard design, you won’t have to focus upon defending). monster lab is only good for 3-4 units, which are terratorns, eye-ra’s, wormzers and ofcourse daves. so leave that till later (until the upgrades might actually be used). the champion chamber is only usefull if you have raised your current champ to level 6, so don’t focus on that.
And you don’t have to be sorry for asking questions, i cannot see any problems with that.

Flag Post

Name:czczczcz
Current Level:34
Champion(s) and corresponding level(s):I have a lvl 6.3 Drull
Map Room Level:MR2
Daily Activity (In hours):at least an hour a day
Do you understand our rules? yes
Any Additional Information: I have 3 Outposts

Flag Post

Also, one question: how many Aliances are there?

Flag Post

There are 4 good alliance: eXorsus, The Dragon Knights, Teutoburg Forest, and Flames of Avarice.
Also there are 2 alliances that are semi-good: The Tarturus Revival and The Exalted Crusaders
Any others are fails and there are too many to count. So to answer your question: 6.