{No Longer Recruiting} eXorsus Subfaction page 5

874 posts

Flag Post

Thx cya.

Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

Thx cya.

Cya. I know I will never eat at Fried Freddy’s.

Flag Post

dorian, Snap… Please tell me if this is difficult to understand and I’ll simplify it even further.

Do not reply to any of the morons that are simply looking for attention.

Flag Post

I’m still willing to help any EXO members that want help on their base just post a screenshot.
General tip: Do not to make a box base. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by saibot22:

I’m still willing to help any EXO members that want help on their base just post a screenshot.
General tip: Do not to make a box base. :P

Another general tip: Do not make a base with no blocks. Yeah, I’ll delete this if you want.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

dorian, Snap… Please tell me if this is difficult to understand and I’ll simplify it even further.

Do not reply to any of the morons that are simply looking for attention.

Oh, sorry.

Flag Post

It’s understandable. Just, please, don’t view the forums as a chat feature… I might be coming off a little strict, but for the integrity of the thread, it’s better to get a good base of what’s to be expected here. We’re truly hoping that this sub-faction helps new players in every aspect. This includes interactions within the community.

Flag Post

Hey i noticed that Akmoller hasn’t said anything since his application, just wanted to see if he was active.

Flag Post

I’m not too worried about activity on the forums. In game is what matters.

Flag Post

Hey,
Sorry about the silence:) I was trying to figure out how this alliance thing is working, if it’s only in the forums or has any game implementation.
I’m now level 31 so I gained 2 levels since joining, but it’s taking to long to build and I get too many resources from pillaging, maybe i’m doing something wrong.

Flag Post

Upgrading storage silos gives you more capacity. As for the too long part, maybe get more workers.

Flag Post

akmoller upgrade your silos I did that after building 2 more and it took about 2 or 3 days to get them to level 6.
I’m also leveled up to level 27 and Tzvirn has been giving me gifts, thanks dude!
Also if it matters my gorgo is now level 2.
Edit: What is the chatroom that eXo should use?

Flag Post
Originally posted by saibot22:

akmoller upgrade your silos I did that after building 2 more and it took about 2 or 3 days to get them to level 6.
I’m also leveled up to level 27 and Tzvirn has been giving me gifts, thanks dude!
Also if it matters my gorgo is now level 2.
Edit: What is the chatroom that eXo should use?

yw m8 :)

leveled up to 28, fomor to level 2 :)
btw how does it help to upgrade my map room level?

Flag Post

saibot22- A lot of our members hang out in chatroom 3, from my understanding. I usually hang out in 5 because I’ve known a lot of people there for a long time.

tzvirn- Upgrading your map room makes it so you get onto the world map, which is made up of 10,000 hexagonal spaces, most of which are wild monster tribes. You can either farm the tribes or take them over and build outposts on them. However, in many areas people are very competitive, so I would not suggest upgrading your map room until you are a higher level.

Congrats to both of you on leveling up! I am sure your levels will be updated on the main page soon.

Flag Post

I already have 4 silos level 9. Haven’t bulit yet the fifth because it breaks my base design:P

Flag Post
Originally posted by akmoller:

I already have 4 silos level 9. Haven’t bulit yet the fifth because it breaks my base design:P

It will be a pain to redesign but the silo is worth it. By the way nice yard.
Also this lvl 45 glitch is not going away so if someone could tell me how many points you need for lvl 41 so i know when i actually lvl up it would help.

Flag Post

Are we allies with TTR, or are we just neutral with them? I am by a few of their members.

Flag Post

We’re neutral with them. I’ve never bothered changing that status. Feel free to do what you’d like.

Flag Post

Level 28!

Flag Post

I wonder if it would be okay for my alts could join.

Flag Post

You’re already in eXo on your main, so you’ve proven that you’re a viable player. Your alts are in eXorsus technically. There’s just no point to have alts on a member list. Don’t worry about them, Red ;)

Flag Post

Okay,Spyder:)

Flag Post

Can I please have some help with iliketrainz0927 he is level 31 Map Room 1 and is destroying me every time I lose the damage protection from he destroying me. So far I have 15 hr protection for his last attack. :P

Flag Post

Sure I will help… I am snap902s alt.
EDIT: I destroyed his yard. I don’t think he will attack you for a while. Btw, he only had finks and pokeys. How did you die from him…?

Flag Post
Originally posted by snap901:

Sure I will help… I am snap902s alt.

No way… *Mind blown.*
(Had to do that…)