How do I fix it? :p

Flag Post

It looks like you “<br>”ed it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dvdwen:

It looks like you “&lt;br&gt;”ed it.

Fixed!

Flag Post

The Ultimate Assassins alliance requests PEACE!

Flag Post
Originally posted by UltimateAssasins:

The Ultimate Assassins alliance requests PEACE!

Denied.

If any alliance wants peace with this Subfaction, they must first request it from eXo.

Flag Post

Crap.

Flag Post

Crapped in my pants.

Had to fix it for you.

Hey Dragon, are we allowed to declare war? ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dvdwen:

Crapped in my pants.

Had to fix it for you.

Hey Dragon, are we allowed to declare war? ;)

Go for it. ;)

Flag Post

No wait! How about neutral until we get more members?( then war or peace give us a chance)

Flag Post

Name:Snap902
Current Level:43
Champion(s) and corresponding level(s):Formor level 5, Drull level 4, Gorgo level 2.
Map Room Level:1 upgrading to 2
Daily Activity (In hours):2
Do you understand our rules? Yes I do.
Any Additional Information: Nope.

Flag Post

Snap, you’ve been accepted into the rank of member.

Flag Post

Ok, thank you.

Flag Post

I could have said this in a PM to dragon or Dvd, but I don’t like saying stuff behind peoples’ backs, so here goes…
I have always put Snap902 in the same category as crankdat, riotmaster, etc., due to the quality of his forum posts and their relevance to the topic. If you look through his forum posts, it appears that the only reason he posts is for his post count. Most of his posts consist of a single sentence that has no quality whatsoever.
He has applied to numerous alliances- WoL, tVa, TTR, FoA, CTA. In my honest opinion, if he was not a good enough member for those alliances, I do not think it would be good for eXo’s image to have him here.
That is my opinion, and that is what I think of snap. I hope it is taken into consideration.

Flag Post

Ok, so give some examples of my very bad post quality, besides when I bumped the bring pony thread back that one time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GreenBeret92:

I could have said this in a PM to dragon or Dvd, but I don’t like saying stuff behind peoples’ backs, so here goes…
I have always put Snap902 in the same category as crankdat, riotmaster, etc., due to the quality of his forum posts and their relevance to the topic. If you look through his forum posts, it appears that the only reason he posts is for his post count. Most of his posts consist of a single sentence that has no quality whatsoever.
He has applied to numerous alliances- WoL, tVa, TTR, FoA, CTA. In my honest opinion, if he was not a good enough member for those alliances, I do not think it would be good for eXo’s image to have him here.
That is my opinion, and that is what I think of snap. I hope it is taken into consideration.

Snap was not accepted into eXo. He was accepted into this, which is designed to give people a chance. If he proves to be not worthy of even the Subfaction, he will be removed.

Flag Post

@Snap- Click on your name. Click on Forum Posts. Go to the 9th page of your forum posts. It consists of 24 useless posts and a failed application to FoA. 20 of those 25 posts consist of a single sentence or less. It appears to me that you are either desperate to get your forum post count up, or you are somehow related to crankdat and have his urge to move from thread to thread throwing in a worthless two cents of conversation.
Edit: Alright, sorry dragon. I hope he changes. Perhaps a restriction that makes it so he can only post in this thread or only post relevant comments would help?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonologist23:
Originally posted by Snap902:

Isn’t there already one of these?

The other one was trolled, and not properly run.

This version is expected NOT to be trolled, and to be treated as eXorsus would be.

Yeah…I have a lot of shit right now…

Flag Post

Nice job, dragon. Thanks. And yes, dragon did ask for permission and we both agreed that it would be useful.

As a note… These recruits and members do not necessarily represent eXorsus. This is a subfaction and we will be giving people second chances to prove themselves. Members who make a mockery out of themselves will obviously be removed.

Flag Post

Thank you, Spy. :)

Beret, Snap has assured me he will behave and have only relevant posts from this point forward.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonologist23:

Thank you, Spy. :)

Beret, Snap has assured me he will behave and have only relevant posts from this point forward.

Ok, thanks. If he does well here and works his way up into the main eXo branch, I will apologize to him for what I said. And I honestly hope I do have to extend that apology someday, because that would prove the sub-faction is doing its job.

Flag Post

Okay, when I work my way up, will I go to senior member in this subfaction first before going to the main branch?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snap902:

Okay, when I work my way up, will I go to senior member in this subfaction first before going to the main branch?

Most likely, yes.

Flag Post

I believe that will be a requirement. However, I will discuss with dragon changing the name of the ranks here. Perhaps begin with apprentice, and work up to something like master… masters will then be voted upon to be moved up.

Flag Post

Here goes:)
Name: akmoller
Current Level: 29
Champion(s) and corresponding level(s): Gorgo level 1
Map Room Level: 1
Daily Activity (In hours): 2-3
Do you understand our rules? Yep
Any Additional Information:Nope:)

Flag Post

Well, thanks for posting! I’d like to welcome you to the sub faction. Dragon will have to add you in a bit :)