{No Longer Recruiting} eXorsus Subfaction page 29

874 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

1) focus on racing your monster locker to level 4, and only letting it make stops at wanted monsters ( so if you dont have enough resources to upgrade the locker, unlock a wanted monster). For you, I would recommend:

• pokies
  • octo-oozes
  • ichi
  • vorg (optional, but usefull for farming)
  • bandito and fang (first bandito, than fang, these are needed to feed drull)
  • zafreeti and dave ( first zafreeti than dave, due to the drull being usefull for farming. if you would have started with a fomor or a gorgo, I would have suggested dave)

upgrading monsters is ok, but it is better to make sure you can feed your drull, than getting your ichi’s to level 3.

2) well to be realy honest, level doesn’t matter in this game, its about achievements you get. your level will come, its nothing to focus upon, only later on, you can use it as an (based upon average) measuring stick for progress ( is that a correct word ?).But if you are going to foucs upon levels around that area, with an activity of 11 hours, a level every day or a level every 2 days would be a very good rate. If it takes you more than a week to raise a level with such an activity, you are doing something wrong.

3) I dont know, but if you have questions you want to ask him, you can always send him a pm ( personal message via kong), an IGM ( ingame message) or leave a shout on his profile.

4) you are ofcourse allowed to invite people to apply, and as this is a subfaction with almost no requirements, most people will be accepted, but, you cannot accept people for this subfaction ( dragon and spyder decide). ofcourse, how more recruits how better, and if you sort of fall into the position of a recruiter, it will only work in your favour of reaching the main alliance.

5) first silo’s , than RG’s, and than defensive towers ( for the reasoning of erebus, you cannot work with full silo’s, and , if you have a good enough yard design, you won’t have to focus upon defending). monster lab is only good for 3-4 units, which are terratorns, eye-ra’s, wormzers and ofcourse daves. so leave that till later (until the upgrades might actually be used). the champion chamber is only usefull if you have raised your current champ to level 6, so don’t focus on that.
And you don’t have to be sorry for asking questions, i cannot see any problems with that.

Ah, sorry: I was thinking of the Champion Cage.
I would, however, like to add Slimeattikus to your list, as I have found them very useful.

Flag Post

Okay thanks guys. I will upgrade silos then RG then worry about defense. And wave I will try to see where dragon has ben. And Wave your right you don’t know the facts of life without asking questions. LOL

Flag Post

I’ve started upgrading my map room, contrary to what i’ve said in my application. everyone knows good things come in threes, so i think it’ll be okay this time. but in case it’s not…well…it was great to be part of this.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LAXKING21:

I’ve started upgrading my map room, contrary to what i’ve said in my application. everyone knows good things come in threes, so i think it’ll be okay this time. but in case it’s not…well…it was great to be part of this.

Here’s a rabbit foot, horseshoe, four-leaf clover, and wooden leprechaun for luck. Also, here’s some incense and a fattened calf that you can sacrifice to whatever god you worship, in the hope that he will grant you good fortune, as well. Hopefully for you, third time’s the charm :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by GreenBeret92:
Originally posted by LAXKING21:

Here’s a rabbit foot, horseshoe, four-leaf clover, and wooden leprechaun for luck. Also, here’s some incense and a fattened calf that you can sacrifice to whatever god you worship, in the hope that he will grant you good fortune, as well. Hopefully for you, third time’s the charm :)

thanks for the kind words!

Flag Post
Originally posted by tzvirn:

pokey will N-E-V-E-R kill your Gorgo, it’s impossible. but I have noticed that the champ isn’t always defending your yard, he is just staying in his place, probably a bug.

i think that happens when ur champion cage is on the opposite side from where ur opponent is attacking.

Flag Post

Before I got any tips I could only hold 550000 capacity. But now I can hold 850000. Thanks guys.(:

Flag Post

I’m at lvl 42 guys

Flag Post
Originally posted by XThe_QuestionerX:

I’m at lvl 42 guys

Congrazzles.(: Only 8 more lvl. ups and your at the big lvl.50. Good Luck!

Flag Post

Terribly sorry all, I encountered a very strange bug where I could access every site except Kongregate. >.<

Welcome, Ham and czczczcz. Sorry to see you go, S4.

Congrats Q and Erebus on your level ups. Thank you everyone for helping out while I couldn’t.

Flag Post

Thanks for accepting me, dragon :)

Also, level 31 now :D

Flag Post

W00T! lvl 41!

Flag Post

Yes! one more level to gorgo level 6!

Flag Post

Name:ArmyOfTwenty2
Current level:23
Champion(S) and corresponding level(s):Gorgo (1)
map room level:1
Daily activity(in hours):15
Do you understand our rules?: Yes.
Any additional information: I am a different person now please allow me to start again on the right foot forward.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ArmyOfTwenty2:

Name:ArmyOfTwenty2
Current level:23
Champion(S) and corresponding level(s):Gorgo (1)
map room level:1
Daily activity(in hours):15
Do you understand our rules?: Yes.
Any additional information: I am a different person now please allow me to start again on the right foot forward.

1)you have to be at least lvl 25 to apply
2)you said yes last time. it wasnt even a full month before you broke ur promise. what do u think that says about u?

Flag Post

1.) I was accepted at lv 24, 2.) I have already apologized 3.) the past is past look to the future, everyone should get a second chance 4.) I have a champion monster and 5.) are you the leader of this exorsus gaming? Do you decide who gets in or gets kicked out?

Flag Post

1.) I was accepted at lv 24, 2.) I have already apologized 3.) the past is past look to the future, everyone should get a second chance 4.) I have a champion monster and 5.) are you the leader of this exorsus gaming? Do you decide who gets in or gets kicked out?

Ok this is sounding like you are trying to belittle people now.
You were kicked out only 4days ago for breaching the rules. Give it some more time before reapplying.
What LAXKING is saying is a good point you need to be level 25 to apply, Also you did break the rules and not even a month had been since applying to the Sub-Faction.
Give it some time

Flag Post

1) But this time ur lvl 23
2)Sometimes apology isnt enough. Like when you stab someone in the back.
3)people tend to look to the past and learn their mistakes. i think we learned what will happen if we let u in again.
3.5)sometimes there arent any second chances. see my second point.
4)is ur champion better than a lvl 5 gorgo?
5)what mrmean666 said. btw thanks for backing me up!

Flag Post

1.) Exceptions can be made
2.) Cupcakes has accepted my apology
3.) You can’t seem to forget the past and let me show you how I have changed.
3.5.) If you let me show you how I have changed then you won’t regret giving me a second chance.
4.) I am only lv23 with a champion monster that can easily be raised.
5.) And thank you cupcakes for for saying, “ArmyOftwenty I am going forgive you but untill I attack you you stay unforgiven. Is that a word?” and i promptly said yes to that. At she is forgiving.

Flag Post

Don’t you understand that I do not want to cause trouble. There was nothing wrong with that post. I accidently posted it with my brothers account.

Flag Post

Alright I’m through I’ll stop asking for good but if you change your mind send me a message. Thanks. :)

Flag Post

Okay – I’m going to put an end to this conversation now. Army: When I said that you could reapply when you got your act together, I didn’t mean for it to be two days later. I mean months. Obviously you’re not ready to join an alliance with what happened in the first 12 hours of you joining eXorsus. Please leave this thread and reapply at least a month from now.

Laxking, I appreciate you sticking up for the sub-faction, but it’s not necessary. Unfortunately children will respond to every post. Next time just let him ramble and Dragon or I will take care of it.

Flag Post

Alright I’m through I’ll stop asking for good but if you change your mind send me a message. Thanks. :)

I just said this on I my own. I will leave you guys alone. I did not want to cause any problems. I am sorry. Goodbye

Flag Post
Originally posted by Exorsus:

Okay – I’m going to put an end to this conversation now. Army: When I said that you could reapply when you got your act together, I didn’t mean for it to be two days later. I mean months. Obviously you’re not ready to join an alliance with what happened in the first 12 hours of you joining eXorsus. Please leave this thread and reapply at least a month from now.

Laxking, I appreciate you sticking up for the sub-faction, but it’s not necessary. Unfortunately children will respond to every post. Next time just let him ramble and Dragon or I will take care of it.

Ok, thanks and i wont post stuff like that anymore.

Flag Post

I will be away for a while, so i wont be posting for about a week. i let my cousin use my bym so it’ll show me as still active, but it wont be me, it’ll be my cousin. he’ll be like a “yard-sitter” while i’m away. in case he attacks anyone in this alliance, i apologize just in case that i am extremely sorry and that you may attack me as you wish.