{No Longer Recruiting} eXorsus Subfaction page 30

874 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by LAXKING21:

I will be away for a while, so i wont be posting for about a week. i let my cousin use my bym so it’ll show me as still active, but it wont be me, it’ll be my cousin. he’ll be like a “yard-sitter” while i’m away. in case he attacks anyone in this alliance, i apologize just in case that i am extremely sorry and that you may attack me as you wish.

Have fun and be safe. :)

Flag Post

O_O my brother’s account again. Sorry it’s Army.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LAXKING21:

I will be away for a while, so i wont be posting for about a week. i let my cousin use my bym so it’ll show me as still active, but it wont be me, it’ll be my cousin. he’ll be like a “yard-sitter” while i’m away. in case he attacks anyone in this alliance, i apologize just in case that i am extremely sorry and that you may attack me as you wish.

Well, your ‘cousin’ just wrecked my base. Totally. So, thank you for the apology and I will attack your base as many times as he attacked mine. Fair deal?

Flag Post

LAXKING after having a go at ArmyOf you start attack other alliance members. Even if you say it is someone else on your account you need to buck up your ideas…. Easy fix dont let others on your account and you can just say you are going to be away for a certain period

Flag Post

@Laxking, first of all, have fun wherever you go. :)
Second, giving your account to your cousin was a good idea so that you don’t fall behind in upgrades and banking and stuff but really you should have told him not to attack in general. Maybe only to counter attack someone who has already attacked you but that’s that.

@Erebus, i know Laxking said to attack back in case his account attacks someone from eXo by mistake but i say that you don’t attack him back. It will only create more confusion. Just write to Laxking’s accout in game and let his cousin know that you are allies.

@Army/hrcEzio2, you are not part of eXo. And your application has been rejected. You have no business (double) posting in this thread, all you do is spam it. Please go.

Flag Post

My Gorgo is now level 4 :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dante_Dreiman:

Second, giving your account to your cousin was a good idea so that you don’t fall behind in upgrades and banking and stuff but really you should have told him not to attack in general. Maybe only to counter attack someone who has already attacked you but that’s that.

@Erebus, i know Laxking said to attack back in case his account attacks someone from eXo by mistake but i say that you don’t attack him back. It will only create more confusion. Just write to Laxking’s accout in game and let his cousin know that you are allies.

@Army/hrcEzio2, you are not part of eXo. And your application has been rejected. You have no business (double) posting in this thread, all you do is spam it. Please go.

I have heard the voice of reason and taken your advice.

Flag Post

Guys is there a way you can look at my base i have MR2 and my base isnt symetrical but it still works well for me so I want some tips on how to improve it, but I dont want to completely change my base.

Flag Post
Originally posted by czczczcz:

Guys is there a way you can look at my base i have MR2 and my base isnt symetrical but it still works well for me so I want some tips on how to improve it, but I dont want to completely change my base.

want me to take a quick look?

EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/5lUcl.jpg

Ok, well to be honest, it isn’t going to be possible to make a new good yard with only a few moves. but here are some of the more used tactics, you usually apply in your base:

cataprone & cataproof: you want to defend yourself against the catapult. you do this by surrounding your most precious defensive towers with silo’s.

Pathing: lead the monsters in a certain path from building to building, goin from crappy useless to very usefull, with ath the end silo’s and your TH.

If you realy dont want to design a base yourself, you might want to copy one?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Erebus9997:
Originally posted by Dante_Dreiman:

I have heard the voice of reason and taken your advice.

Hello, finally convinced my parents to buy wifi for an hour. hotel wifi is like $10/hour. O.o

First of all, Erebus, I am EXTREMELY sorry for what my cousin has done. I feel that it is my responsibility that my cousin attacked you. please attack me as you wish, its the only way i’ll feel better.

Dante, yes, that was the reason that i asked my cousin to play for me: i didnt want to fall behind, especially on feeding my gorgo. and i should have told him to only counterattack, again, bad acting on my part.

lastly, I have caught base 0 again. i guess this will be my last post. sorry to leave, and it was really nice to be part of an alliance. sorry to leave right after causing such harm. I thank everybody for letting me be a part of this alliance.

Flag Post

Third time wasn’t the charm after all. That sucks Lax, i am sorry to see you leave like that. Hopefully if the error gets fixed, we will see you again. :)

Flag Post

Level 32!

Flag Post

I would like to say a certain thankyou to someone….: Alxje/Wave
Wave you have helped me threw a lot wheather it has to do with BYM or not you were there for me. Now to share I am now upgrading TH to a lvl.5 and I almost have a lvl. 3drull. And I’m only a lvl. 27(: I know someone who is a lvl.30 who doesnt have a Champion Cage yet soooo……. IM HAPPY! He doesnt have a lvl.5 TH or a MB sooo sorry to him. But some people just don’t have enough time to play. Well thank ya’ll that helped me threw this and a big TY to Wave

Flag Post

Level 40!

Flag Post

Word of advice for everyone who is still on maproom 1….. DO NOT what ever you do not upgrade your maproom until the Opps something broke bug has been solved… A lot of people are having problems and id hate for more people to become victims of this

Flag Post

Level 41

Flag Post
Originally posted by cupcakes1313:

I would like to say a certain thankyou to someone….: Alxje/Wave
Wave you have helped me threw a lot wheather it has to do with BYM or not you were there for me. Now to share I am now upgrading TH to a lvl.5 and I almost have a lvl. 3drull. And I’m only a lvl. 27(: I know someone who is a lvl.30 who doesnt have a Champion Cage yet soooo……. IM HAPPY! He doesnt have a lvl.5 TH or a MB sooo sorry to him. But some people just don’t have enough time to play. Well thank ya’ll that helped me threw this and a big TY to Wave

np,I am here to help. anyone with questions, I am fairly active in chatroom 1, and it doesn’t matter which alliance you are from, or if you joined one at all.

Flag Post

Well, just leveled up. Level 34 now. :D

Flag Post

Congrats, Dante!
I should catch up with you roughly . . . ten minutes from now.

Flag Post

Level 34! :D

Flag Post

Town Hall Level 6! :D
What a great evening!

Flag Post

Name: darthkev092023
current lv: 41
My champions: gorgo lv 4, drull lv 4, fomor lv 5( im a well rounded attacker.)
map room lv 2
daily activity: usually about two hours
I understand the rules
Additional info: ive never been destroyed on mr2. my town hall has never been touched by anything but a worker. I have good defend and attack strategies and id be useful. lastly cupcakes recommended me :P

Flag Post

^^^ Darth is right I did recomend him. But Army said subafication is only for lvl. 25-34 so Darth sorry if they don’t accept you. And ya’ll I forgave Army soooo…….. But I told him he wasn’t off the hook.

Flag Post

There is no max level for the sub-faction its for people to learn about the game and get help from other members. I dont see why darth would get declined unless he has some bad history. Dragon said he will be back Sunday i think it was so just wait for him to get back and see what he has to say

Flag Post

Sorry I misunderstood the lv in subfaction. I saw 35 in the main so I inferred. But I did tell him i didn’t really matter which one he wanted to go to.