{No Longer Recruiting} eXorsus Subfaction page 32

874 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Prosuer:

Thank you for excepting me, I promise you won’t regret it. :)
I leveled up to level 26.
Is 1.1 million good loot for a low level like me?

Yes it is.

Flag Post

Level 33 get! I level up so much since I got level 6 Kozu :D

Flag Post

Level 7 town hall!

Flag Post

Name:theaussiefisher
Current Level:lvl38
Champion(s) and corresponding level(s):i have lvl6.3 fomor , drull lvl4 almost lvl5 and gorgo lv1
Map Room Level: going to lvl2
Daily Activity (In hours):10hrs
Do you understand our rules?ya i understand it very well
Any Additional Information:i am lvl37 on inferno and i want to join in this alliance :)

Flag Post

I’ve been leveling up fast lately. Level 27 now. Can I get link to the off-site forums? I can’t seem to find it. Drull seems to be level 2 now.

Flag Post

Level 35!

Flag Post

I’ve been leveling up fast lately. Level 27 now. Can I get link to the off-site forums? I can’t seem to find it. Drull seems to be level 2 now.

Congrats Prosuer. Also, ask and you shall receive. http://exorsusbym.forumotion.com/

Originally posted by Erebus9997:

Level 35!

Good going Erebus :D

PS
Upgraded to level 35 as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dante_Dreiman:

Congrats Prosuer. Also, ask you you shall receive. http://exorsusbym.forumotion.com/

Level 35!

Good going Erebus :D

PS
Upgraded to level 35 as well.

Yeah, the day before me. You’re pulling ahead…

Flag Post

Thank you very much Dante. Good job Erebus & Dante! :D

Flag Post

Does anybody know somebody named RobertV37? He’s been taking my ops, and I just want to make sure he isn’t in an alliance before I strike back.

Flag Post

Level 36! must stay ahead of dante… caught up during the week i was gone
Also, does anyone know when u get 6 storage silos?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoboMcJoe:

Does anybody know somebody named RobertV37? He’s been taking my ops, and I just want to make sure he isn’t in an alliance before I strike back.

Name doesn’t sound familiar. Happy hunting!

Flag Post
Originally posted by LAXKING21:

Level 36! must stay ahead of dante… caught up during the week i was gone
Also, does anyone know when u get 6 storage silos?

I do believe it’s at level 9 town hall also congrats Laxking my alt must stay ahead of you.

Flag Post

Howdy ya’ll subfaction members! Just a little heads up about how to look into a players profile and check them out…just look at some of their forum posts and see if they have contributed or applied to an alliance. Of course its not a “for sure” thing with folks using alts and yes, its true, even off site alliances. There is also a list of eXo members and allies under the ‘Game Discussion’ page of our offsite forum! (link provided above) As usual it is good to see you all doing well and coming up in the ranks of BYM through the efforts and leadership of eXorsus !!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by lampy869:

Howdy ya’ll subfaction members! Just a little heads up about how to look into a players profile and check them out…just look at some of their forum posts and see if they have contributed or applied to an alliance. Of course its not a “for sure” thing with folks using alts and yes, its true, even off site alliances. There is also a list of eXo members and allies under the ‘Game Discussion’ page of our offsite forum! (link provided above) As usual it is good to see you all doing well and coming up in the ranks of BYM through the efforts and leadership of eXorsus !!!

Well, I looked up his profile on Kongregate, and I couldn’t find it, so I guess that’s a sign that he hasn’t posted (since if he had, his profile would probably be easier to find). So I guess that means I can attack him. I’ll check the off site forums to see if he’s an ally, if not, I’m attacking him, since he attacked me first anyway. Thanks Lampy.

Edit: Well, it appears he is not on there. His base doesn’t look very well defended, and he has plenty of juicy OPs. This is actually my first WM war, since previously I have avoided attacking players as not to make unnecessary enemies. I got my OPs from tribes. It looks like that is about to change. This is going to be fun. ;)

Flag Post

Level 28! Also upgrading Town Hall. Much catch up to Dante & Erebus! :D

Flag Post

Hobo, i don’t think you need to care much about him since he attacked you first anyway. Whether he was an ally or not he attacked first, you wouldn’t be held accountable if you attacked back. At least not in my opinion. ;)
Good luck!!

Hehe, don’t think i will make it easy on you. ;D

Flag Post

Guys can you help me attack Kirbyyarn he accepted my truce then attacked my yard and took 3 of my OPs. PS i only had 6 OPs so it means a lot to me.XD
EDIT PM me if you want to know his coordinates.

Flag Post

Hobo, i don’t think you need to care much about him since he attacked you first anyway. Whether he was an ally or not he attacked first, you wouldn’t be held accountable if you attacked back. At least not in my opinion. ;)
Good luck!!

dante i have yo stay ahead of u. u caught up on me while i was gone!

Flag Post

Good luck!!

Well, I’m annihilating him, so it might not be considered “fair”, since he took three OPs, and I’ve already taken more than that, not that I plan to stop. If he was in an alliance, I’d probably message him telling him I was in eXo subfaction. If that doesn’t work, I’d post about it on their thread. If that doesn’t work, only then would I retaliate, and I would only take back my OPs. Point is, even in retaliation, it’s still a different story if he’s in an alliance.

Edit: He just attacked back, so war it is I guess.

Flag Post

Good luck!!

Well, I’m annihilating him, so it might not be considered “fair”, since he took three OPs, and I’ve already taken more than that, not that I plan to stop. If he was in an alliance, I’d probably message him telling him I was in eXo subfaction. If that doesn’t work, I’d post about it on their thread. If that doesn’t work, only then would I retaliate, and I would only take back my OPs. Point is, even in retaliation, it’s still a different story if he’s in an alliance.

Maybe but fact is that he would be the one to blame since he wasn’t careful enough on who he targets.

Flag Post

Good luck!!

Maybe but fact is that he would be the one to blame since he wasn’t careful enough on who he targets.

Of course he would be the one to blame. I totally agree. I’m just saying that it’s just growing the problem if you destroy an alliance member because he took 3 OPs. You don’t attack other alliances because you want to keep the peace. Destroying him wouldn’t really be keeping the peace. Now, this guy isn’t in an alliance, and he is continuing to attack me, so this doesn’t really apply. I’m going to sign off now, I don’t want to start another one of those chains (although at least this one has a point :P).

Flag Post

Hey i just thought i should tell u guys that im going on a holiday soon for about 5 days
so i will not be able to get on. :)

Flag Post

No real point to this, but no-one’s posted in so long, I felt I had to post something.

Flag Post

No real point to this, but no-one’s posted in so long, I felt I had to post something.

Well, I believe that is the 800th post on this thread. :D
And I also believe posts like that are referred to as “bumps”. ;)

Now for an update on my war with “RobertV37”. I’m kind of… losing. I may have been a bit cocky to say I was annihilating him earlier, as it appears he had not fully retaliated yet. Now I truly see who I am up against. This will not be as easy as I thought, it turns out. He is extremely active, and is taking my OPs faster than i can take his. He attacked my main base, and with four waves, he was only able to touch one silo. His main base is not very strong, and obviously has not had much work put into it. However, other than that, he seems to outmatch me. One of the main problems is that his empire is 5 times the size of mine, so he has way more bases and resources to attack with/from.

Luckily for me, one of my neighbors, “jfmajo”, has agreed to help me fight Robert, since he has also taken OPs from him. Jfmajo’s empire is as large as Robert, and he has been pushing him back pretty well (although it kind of makes me feel that I’m stuck in the middle of something, since everybody else is waayyy stronger than me).

I struck at Robert’s main base, and managed to do as much damage as he did in half the waves. I targeted his housing, so it would be harder for him to retaliate. Is that something I should continue to do, or is it not a priority?

Sorry for the long post, I’ll understand if you say TL;DR.