{No Longer Recruiting} eXorsus Subfaction page 35

874 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by RedYoshiMan:

Just so people know my fake kissing up worked and they gave me 3000 shiny for a level 36 alt. Wow, they couldn’t even give me a 1000 for my main though.

3,000? Tell me what you wrote!!! =O

Flag Post
Originally posted by SPART4N300:

spart4n300
level 34
fomor level 4, drull level 1, and gorgo level 1
map room level 2
1/2 – 2 hours a day
your rules are completly understandable

We are no longer accepting applicants, sorry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonologist23:

spart4n300
level 34
map room level 2
1/2 – 2 hours a day

That guy seems very familiar, from the era of the spartans of the light….

Flag Post

Got to lvl 40. 10 days to TH9.

Flag Post

spart4n300
level 34
map room level 2
1/2 – 2 hours a day

sorry didnt see the {no longer recruiting} sign.

Flag Post

Congrats, Laxking!

Flag Post

Congrats, Laxking!

Thanks Dragon. Also got to 1,000,000,000 empire points. Is that a lot for a lvl 40 player?

Flag Post
Originally posted by LAXKING21:

Got to lvl 40. 10 days to TH9.

Gratz!

And I do think 1 billion empire points is quite a bit, not sure if it’s a lot for a level 40 though.

Flag Post

Thanks hamuka. now im not sure who to ask, but i have a scenario.

Me (lvl 40) and this SOB called krallenyard (lvl 52, mind) are in an outpost war. At first, i had been “winning”, reaching a peak of ~100M of each resource and 50 outposts. Then he struck back, and took half of my outposts and left me w/ 300k resources. in my attack log, it says he took over 2 billion resources in one attack. Thats the part i dont understand. first, i dont have 2B resources. second, hes taking so much at once while i can only take ~10m every outpost attack. my main hasnt been attacked once. can anyone help?

Flag Post

Thanks hamuka. now im not sure who to ask, but i have a scenario.

Me (lvl 40) and this SOB called krallenyard (lvl 52, mind) are in an outpost war. At first, i had been “winning”, reaching a peak of ~100B of each resource and 50 outposts. Then he struck back, and took half of my outposts and left me w/ 300k resources. in my attack log, it says he took over 2 billion resources in one attack. Thats the part i dont understand. first, i dont have 2B resources. second, hes taking so much at once while i can only take ~10m every outpost attack. my main hasnt been attacked once. can anyone help?

uhh… he’s obviously scripting… why don’t you just quit this game once and for all like the rest of us :D… there’s a lot of better games out there :P

Flag Post

Thanks nexus. And I already preordered Heart of the Swarm to play after this.

Flag Post

A few days ago, I sent KIXEYE Support this email:

Jessica,
I would like to confirm that you understand the IDs I gave you:
My facebook ID is 21673244
My Kongregate Backyard Monsters ID is 640755
My Kongregate User ID is 6711262
I merely want to confirm that there has been no confusion between my Kongregate User ID and my Kongregate Backyard Monsters ID, as some friends of mine have reported.
Please investigate this issue and deal with it accordingly.
-Ferrugo

Today, I received this:

Hey Rex,

It looks like there was a bit of a mix up. You should have received 3600 shiny. I have now granted you an extra 3100 shiny to make up for the difference. I hope this helps!

We hope that we’ve addressed your ticket correctly. If you feel that we haven’t done so, just reply back to this email. If you have any other issues please go to support.kixeye.com/mail and submit a new ticket.
-Jessica

Join us on the forum (forums.kixeye.com) for game discussions, tips & tricks and to ask community questions.

Hell yeah!
3,600 shiny for a level 36 yard!
If you specify what IDs you are giving KIXEYE (both Kong User ID and BYM ID), they will give you shiny equal to your level times 100.
That’s more like it!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Erebus9997:

Jessica,
I merely want to confirm that there has been no confusion between my Kongregate User ID and my Kongregate Backyard Monsters ID, as some friends of mine have reported.
-Ferrugo

Today, I received this:

Hey Rex,

It looks like there was a bit of a mix up. You should have received 3600 shiny. I have now granted you an extra 3100 shiny to make up for the difference. I hope this helps!

We hope that we’ve addressed your ticket correctly. If you feel that we haven’t done so, just reply back to this email. If you have any other issues please go to support.kixeye.com/mail and submit a new ticket.
-Jessica

Join us on the forum (forums.kixeye.com) for game discussions, tips & tricks and to ask community questions.

Hell yeah!
If you specify what IDs you are giving KIXEYE (both Kong User ID and BYM ID), they will give you shiny equal to your level times 100.
That’s more like it!

Erebus… my current level is 40. lets see how far I can get with 4000 shiny.
3 tesla towers w/ lvl 2 and lvl 1 fortified. Thats 3x(195+433+195)=2469.
3 laser towers w/ same as above. Thats 3x(218+218+418)=2562.
2469+2562=5031. See, I can’t even get my teslas and lasers back in order. My yard rounds up to ~100K shiny. Their compensation will never be enough.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Erebus9997:

Jessica,
-Ferrugo

Today, I received this:

Hey Rex,

-Jessica

Hell yeah!
That’s more like it!

Erebus… my current level is 40. lets see how far I can get with 4000 shiny.
3 tesla towers w/ lvl 2 and lvl 1 fortified. Thats 3x(195+433+195)=2469.
3 laser towers w/ same as above. Thats 3x(218+218+418)=2562.
2469+2562=5031. See, I can’t even get my teslas and lasers back in order. My yard rounds up to ~100K shiny. Their compensation will never be enough.

Obviously, they won’t give you the shiny to completely remake your yard (that would be nice though). They are simply giving us an advantage. The time I’ve spent on Kong compared to facebook means my Kong yard is obviously better, but if they left BYM on Kong, my facebook yard would catch up quickly, as I have 5 workers on facebook.

Flag Post

It looks like this forum is not very active, since the last post was 3 days ago.

If anyone is still here, are you interested in doing some Inferno fighting? I had a player friended me with two accounts a two days ago and he continues to attack my Inferno base. He took out all my incubators and stored monsters. He keeps attacking with King Worms and baltz. He has drained my magma to where I barely have compound monsters for defense. I admit my Inferno base is not designed well, but this guy has been hitting me. He usually attacks three times so I don’t go into DP.

If interested, I could use the help. His inferno bases are similar and look decent. He is lgoetz Inferno lvl 39 and lgoetz2 Inferno lvl 38.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dad_e_oh:

It looks like this forum is not very active, since the last post was 3 days ago.

If anyone is still here, are you interested in doing some Inferno fighting? I had a player friended me with two accounts a two days ago and he continues to attack my Inferno base. He took out all my incubators and stored monsters. He keeps attacking with King Worms and baltz. He has drained my magma to where I barely have compound monsters for defense. I admit my Inferno base is not designed well, but this guy has been hitting me. He usually attacks three times so I don’t go into DP.

If interested, I could use the help. His inferno bases are similar and look decent. He is lgoetz Inferno lvl 39 and lgoetz2 Inferno lvl 38.

dad, i wish i could, but my inferno is lvl 24…

also, thanks for the continuous gifts!

Flag Post

LAXKING: Glad I could send gifts. No problem about not being able to help in Inferno.

There still seems to be a little activity here, so I’ll post my lastest accomplishments:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I’ll end with saying I appreciate everyone here who accepted me, encouraged me and helped me in this alliance and the game. I’ve been able to chat with some neat folks. Like everyone, I’m sorry to see BYM leave Kong. It’s been a fun nine months. I’ve enjoyed playing this game with everyone. Thank you to all those I got to know. Good luck. Long live eXorsus.

Flag Post

goodbye, dad_e_oh. it’s been great to have u here.

on another note… bym is still on, eastern time! theres still a chance kixeye may open the eyes bestowed upon them…

Flag Post

Yes, BYM is still up on Kong. Kixeye has never done well with ‘customer support’ even when they aren’t supporting us. Guess they will get around to taking it down when it pleases them.

Take care all. Happy gaming.

Flag Post

Goodbye all. =(

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoboMcJoe:

Goodbye all. =(

Hobo, you’re back… but gone again. :(

Flag Post

Goodbye all. =(

Yes, I left, but I came back to say goodbye once and for all since I assumed the game was about to go down, and I would not get another chance, since I’m not moving to facebook.
But here we are, on the 20 of February, and the game is still here.

What a surprise, KIXEYE is late. =/

Flag Post

Goodbye all. =(

Yes, I left, but I came back to say goodbye once and for all since I assumed the game was about to go down, and I would not get another chance, since I’m not moving to facebook.

It’s gone now :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by eduguy1:

Goodbye all. =(

It’s gone now :(

Why couldn’t KIXEYE have been as late as they usually are? =(