My last farewell - Golco (locked)

24 posts

Flag Post

<- TheSadFaceOne

Flag Post

Goodbye golco.
Yes, Infinity were good old times…
My E-Mail is broken so I will try and make a new one and I will contact you later.
Check in from time to time, ok?

Flag Post

Sorry to hear golco, this explains a lot of your reasoning, and therefor I must offer my apologies to you, as I might have said some bad stuff without thinking. You know you are still always welcome to pm me, or invite me for another game of anything. Good luck and have fun were ever you go. and don’t look back to the good old days, only remember them ;). It was a real contribution to have you in the forums, with always new suggestions and ideas. You will be missed.

goodbye golco :((

Flag Post

Cya golco, You know you are still welcome to visit our chatzy, right? If you don’t know the pass pm me anduin or spiff. Enjoy your life if I dont get to see you again.

Flag Post

Golco, sad to see you are leaving. You were a very active and always friendly player who made it fun to play this game. You brought in new ideas (like STORM) and kept the forums alive. I agree with you very much, the ‘Jumper-Days’ were the most exciting in BYM and I miss those days a lot myself. I am still hoping for another upgrade, like WM3 to bring back the pure joy and I am sure you will return when this happens. So this is no GOODBYE, it’s a SEE YA LATER! All the best until then.
Gnurf aka Johann

Flag Post

You know Golco why not come back when we have WM3?(If we ever do).I agree with JohannSchinder this is more like SEE YA LATER! rather then NO!!!WE’LL NEVER SEE GOLCO AGAIN!!!

Flag Post

Bye golco…I think I’ll join you in leaving lol.

PM me before you go, I wanna talk to you

Flag Post

Bye Golco :(
You were one of the remaining true vets, the amount that’s left scares me D: I too am finding all these updates harder, and more annoying. I’m not very good at writing these, so I’ll just say goodbye, and we’ll miss you.

Flag Post

I know this is gloco’s goodbye thread(a vet) But im done too.(a spammish noob)

Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

I know this is gloco’s goodbye thread(a vet) But im done too.(a spammish noob)

Leave, you’re a disgrace to this topic.

Flag Post

Im leaving bym so there is no problem :) plus your grumpy

Flag Post

Goodbye, Golco. :(

Another one gone.

Flag Post

At least you can discover some other games, some that could be less addictive and use your free time to do stuff. Kixeye seems is too focused on FB and forgot Kongregate. We’ll let you know if there’s some interesting update in the next summer and maybe help you progress in the game if you decide to come back.

Thanks for your contribution in the community.

Flag Post

I dont really know you…. but anyway take care i know you were a well respected player in the BYM scene on kong

Flag Post

Bye bye Golco, sad to see you go, I hope you return one day.

Flag Post

Goodbye Golco…I can’t really say I was surprised by this though…as this was one of the reasons I thought SOF would fail.

Flag Post

The pleasure has been on my side, Golco. Stay awesome.

Flag Post

What happened to me on the goodbye list? I was on it last time. Oh well, good bye golco.

Flag Post

Goodbye Golco I didn’t know you very well but it is still sad to see one of the last vets leave good luck with all your future endeavors.

Flag Post

Sorry to see you go Golco, I hope you have fun doing other things.

Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

Im leaving bym so there is no problem :) plus your grumpy

Do you have proof I’m grumpy? Or have you noticed a pattern that I am pissed off by the slightest of your appearance.

Flag Post

Adios, Golco. It’s been a pleasure. You’ll find your productivity and life increase again ;) Just not your post count ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

Adios, Golco. It’s been a pleasure. You’ll find your productivity and life increase again ;) Just not your post count ;)

Saying to someone that his productivity will increase is a weird thing to say (Did you knew that when Quake came out, it became the plague of corporations so Quake cleaning teams were created. Quake was found to be too violent by some. Quake community is still alive and there’s many modes. Quake source code is open (GNU license) so lot of games use his engine.) but it’s fun to feel productive in life.

Flag Post

bye Golco :(