{Recruiting} Dragonborn Alliance (DBA) page 3 (locked)

74 posts

Flag Post

The day that people have to be afraid of showing their internet friends, I am leaving kong….

Flag Post

A new one? Good Luck.
Also congrats on 800 posts Wave_Rida

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

The day that people have to be afraid of showing their internet friends, I am leaving kong….

I am afraid of showing my internet friends, now please leave kong :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

I am afraid of showing my internet friends, now please leave kong :P

Zys, that’s not nice…At least call him a Donkey-Raping Shit Eater.

Flag Post

He’s surely better than most of your friends, so don’t talk shitty.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZumaBeast09:

Zuma…we frankly don’t care what your saying, I know the people I engage and their history with me, I couldn’t care less what position wave is in :P

Flag Post

Zuma…we frankly don’t care what your saying, I know the people I engage and their history with me, I couldn’t care less what position wave is in :P

Zys no one (except for other trolls) could care about what you say, your only goal is to make people feel bad, to be honest you are the rapest on the street that their parents warn their kids not to go close to, you are the shit that people flush down toilets, and well I could keep going on but thats enough for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dorian101:

A new one? Good Luck.
Also congrats on 800 posts Wave_Rida

Thanks dorian.

Thanks zuma for standing in for me.

Shows me once again enough about you zys. If only I could hold up a mirror for you ( no, has nothing to do with your looks).

And now, to all. DBA did resemble something some time ago, It would be nice to keep that in mind and let this thread die peacefully.

Flag Post

Wave, we both acknowledge our mutual dislike, since you provided with that splendid opportunity to troll, there was no reason for me to refrain from trolling one who I disliked.

Originally posted by vanddris:

Zys no one (except for other trolls) could care about what you say, your only goal is to make people feel bad, to be honest you are the rapest on the street that their parents warn their kids not to go close to, you are the shit that people flush down toilets, and well I could keep going on but thats enough for me.

Vand, if you wish to use pointless generic insults to whoever you meet, then so be it, but if you wish to attempt to argue with me, I would suggest you actually deal with the subject being presented instead of meaningless statements that you are clearly ignorant about. Vand, if you really wish to prove what you are saying, go around and begin asking the vets here (I.e. the people you never talk to due to your ignorant head being always stuck in that arse known as CTA :P), my opinion does influence decisions, no matter how much your ignorant little head does not see that, take TKE for example, I persuaded Death from being my sworn enemy giving up an empire of hundreds of OPs just to come farm me to being an ally that I controlled and turned against you :P

Flag Post

That’s enough! Now everyone, stop spamming and insulting on this thread! (huge spamming wave on 3, 2, 1…)

Flag Post

That’s enough! Now everyone, stop spamming and insulting on this thread! (huge spamming wave on 3, 2, 1…)

Your the leader of AU, this is DBA…do you want us to spam and insult AU instead then? :P

Flag Post

Your opinion does not influence anyone but the young and stupid. Not many people are willing to listen to the ramblings of a self-proclaimed “manipulator” and “troll.”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

Your opinion does not influence anyone but the young and stupid. Not many people are willing to listen to the ramblings of a self-proclaimed “manipulator” and “troll.”

And you were once in my alliance, why? I was the same back then as now, you seemed perfectly content and grateful :P

Flag Post

That’s because the only thing I knew about you was: Your name, you had an alliance, it was recruiting. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Exorsus:

That’s because the only thing I knew about you was: Your name, you had an alliance, it was recruiting. ;)

You spent an awfully long time in there as well, not to mention the fact that you knew exactly what I was doing due to your participation on the PP forums (separate, the one that TFO screwed up to piss me off during the first Ta war :P) and your activity in the forums, I doubt someone with the intellectual capacity and presence in the forums like you at the time would be completely naive about my trolling :P

Also, here’s something you may look at :P http://i43.tinypic.com/2cxano3.png

Flag Post

You spent an awfully long time in there as well, not to mention the fact that you knew exactly what I was doing due to your participation on the PP forums (separate, the one that TFO screwed up to piss me off during the first Ta war :P) and your activity in the forums, I doubt someone with the intellectual capacity and presence in the forums like you at the time would be completely naive about my trolling :P

What is that picture you linked supposed to be?

Flag Post
Originally posted by SovietWaffles98:

Not for you, Spy will know what it is from the eXo main thread :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by SovietWaffles98:

Not for you, Spy will know what it is from the eXo main thread :P

Ok, got it.

Flag Post

No idea what that pictures shows… And yes, your personality benefited me when I was in your alliance. Definitely propelled me further :) But when I first joined I knew nothing of you.

Flag Post

Ok, and is 9521767 yours zys? Seems like it, due to the answer….

Flag Post

No idea what that pictures shows… And yes, your personality benefited me when I was in your alliance. Definitely propelled me further :) But when I first joined I knew nothing of you.

Just waiting for you to get here ;)

The picture has nothing to do with your main alliance thread, just wanted soviet to stop asking question and feel satisfied from nothing, the image is from pretty much the only recognized BYM award show, brought to you by the impartial NewB before his parting, it shows the opinion of the masses who were developing players and are now vets such as Dvd.

Spy, then now going and denouncing what I do is extremely hypocritical, considering what I did created what you are today, don’t be glacier…just don’t be :P

Originally posted by Alxje2themax:

Considering the fact it says “I have killed the most failiances. zys123” as one of the answers it should be obvious :P

*9521757 ;)

Flag Post

The picture has nothing to do with your main alliance thread, just wanted soviet to stop asking question and feel satisfied from nothing, the image is from pretty much the only recognized BYM award show, brought to you by the impartial NewB before his parting, it shows the opinion of the masses who were developing players and are now vets such as Dvd.

Spy, then now going and denouncing what I do is extremely hypocritical, considering what I did created what you are today, don’t be glacier…just don’t be :P

Well, I’ll never accept that you made me who I am today. I’d say Battlecock would have that title. I would also like to point out that that sentence made absolutely no sense. “then now going and denouncing…” Could you use some words that you actually know instead of checking a thesaurus? ;)

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Flag Post

Originally posted by Alxje2themax:

Considering the fact it says “I have killed the most failiances. zys123” as one of the answers it should be obvious :P

*9521757 ;)

What do you mean stop asking questions? I only asked one, and this one does not count.

Flag Post

Game’s Shit

Boredom Hit

Thought about it

Might as well quit