[Recruiting]☆MAFIA☆ [The underground kings]

264 posts

Flag Post

Looks like the old players have come back to reclaim their throne,This is…..

Underworld member count: 5
Current status: Group of Friends

Guild pet Fluffy the Feral hound :3

Rawr

Guild Background/Guild founder

For all of you who don’t know who I am,I am GoldenGodman,once the proud leader of Shadow Dragons, which died due to boredom…. However since im finished with my college work and such and since I’ve nothing better to do, I’ve decided to come back and start a new alliance. For those of you who decide to join I personally welcome you to the guild :D.

How to apply

Use the following format when applying for this guild,

Hi my name is ________,I want to join this guild because ______,I am level ____ with ______ maximum resources,I am/am not struggling with this game and I would/would not like extra help to improve

You have a better chance of being recruited if you are level 30+,However if you are like level 27+ we can make an exception based on how good your yard looks :)

If you can please post a pic of your yard so I can judge it,this is not mandatory but is extremely helpful

Rules/Ethics

• You must be active,if you are afk for more then 5 days without letting the leaders know you will be banned C:,if you are going please leave a post on the forum so I can put you in the vacation list.
  • Be nice,be friendly, No disrespecting of members WHATSOEVER
  • Don’t go hating on this alliance the minute its made,if I could make a successful alliance at level 26 then im pretty damn sure you’d be respectful of that

How to get kicked C:

• Accessing the guild Quarry without permission
  • Disrespecting members
  • Hating on the alliance
  • attacking other members without permission

Ranks

1st rank: Godfather: The leader, IN charge of recruiting and dismissing recruits,The only person who has the power to access guild quarry and allowing others, can also promote and demote members,has the power to declare war
Must be on WM

2nd rank: Underboss: The Co leader, Has the power to recruit and dismiss members,cannot demote and promote members without the leaders permission. Cannot use the guild quarry without permission from Boss,Cannot declare war without Boss’s permission
Must be on WM

3rd rank: Consigliere: General of the fighting forces,he has the power to issue war declarations with the underboss and the Boss’s permission.Can promote and demote members with the boss permission,cannot access guild quarry without permission
Must be on WM

4th rank:Capo Level 35-40+ The alliances main fighting forces,they are promoted based on skill,trust,and the ability to defend themselves. Cannot access guild quarry without permission.
Must be on WM

5th rank: Soldiers Level 30 : Basic fighting force of the alliance,promoted based on skill and growth
Do not have to be on WM

6th rank : Associates Level 25 New recruits,must be judged by the Boss, Underboss before being able to be promoted.Do not have to be on WM

Flag Post

Member List

Godfather

GoldenGodman: Level 40

Underboss

cameraman7 level 48

Consigliere

zys123 level 48

Capo

JoKing level 44
raykinge13 level 40

Soldiers

Associates

Vacant

Flag Post

When you mess with a brother you mess with all of us, Don’t care if we have to jump maps, We will find and hunt you down >:),anyone you don’t like post on the forums and we’ll put him here :)

Alliance Quarry

I know what your thinking, WTF IS A GUILD QUARRY,A quarry is a resource site where members who are low on resources can access Illegal sources,It can only be used once a day and whoever uses it cannot use it for a week,Im currently making one for the guild so calm your tits :P.

Source One: My Old account Acolyte989

War History

Not yet made _

Underworld Status

We have no status with any guilds yet :)

Flag Post

Daily Updates! (Please note this is Eastern standered time)

11/5/12 4:48 PM Alliance is made
11/5/12 5:08 PM Boss Updates guild page,eager for recruits :)
11/6/12 9:28 AM JoKer is welcomed into the guild
11/6/12 7:31 PM cameraman7 is welcomed into the guild
11/6/12 7:33 PM GodFather updates page
11/6/12 7:51 PM zys123 is welcomed into the guild
11/7/12 4:26 PM Alliance is updated
11/7/12 5:48 PM zys123 and cameraman7 are both promoted
11/13/12 7:04 PM raykinge is accepted into alliance
11/14/12 5:18 PM It’s Golden’s Bday,Proposing to GF IRL
11/19/12 3:07 PM Updated guild page,Preparing for wedding IRL,not gonna be on for 1-2 weeks
12/2/12 8:30 pm Updated page,preparing to release quarry

Guild motto

Links

A brief History of MAFIA

Never Forget What Made me Come Back

1337 Formatting pro skills

My Idol Alliance

War declaration

You can’t run,you can’t hide…..

Count your days,you only have a few of them left

Flag Post

Looks good so far, I wish you luck with this. We really need more good alliances on kongregate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JesusChryslr:

Looks good so far, I wish you luck with this. We really need more good alliances on kongregate.

check this link out bro _
http://www.kongregate.com/forums/81-backyard-monsters/topics/235471-recruiting-lvl-30-only-shadow-dragons-darkness-consuming-the-light?page=1
Im experienced when it come to alliances :)

Flag Post

I don’t doubt it, I really hope this succeeds this time. Good luck sir =)

Flag Post

Hmmmmmm it looks like we have a good alliance. (:

Flag Post

Why create this? You’ll go inactive in the next hour for the next 10 months…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

Why create this? You’ll go inactive in the next hour for the next 10 months…

Well look who’s being smug :P,I’m back for good dude :P,side college is pretty easy for me,so I have more time on my hands

Flag Post

Why hello new alliance, let see how good it looks.
Notices it made by Golden
My my, nice to see you return Golden, don’t go inactive on us. And I do believe the boss of the mafia is called a God father.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

My my, nice to see you return Golden, don’t go inactive on us. And I do believe the boss of the mafia is called a God father.

Im really happy to be back lee :)

Flag Post

goldengodman what game did you make?

Flag Post

Awesome, a new alliance thread that isn’t a fail alliance.
I hope you will live long and be prosperous!

Flag Post
Originally posted by killhim340:

goldengodman what game did you make?

Posted in my page,look at m profile page and it’ll tell you

Flag Post
Originally posted by GoldenGodman:

Im really happy to be back lee :)

Good, we don’t need to relive the cause of death of SD.

Flag Post

Looks nice, good luck:)

Flag Post

If lee is coming back along with cam, I will join for the sake of it and come back temporarily for when you guys need anything. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

If lee is coming back along with cam, I will join for the sake of it and come back temporarily for when you guys need anything. :P

If I do come back, I will have to make a choice between this and Tf. Cam on the other hand, that is a different story.

Flag Post

Cam is optional, but would rather have him here (If you could get soap back, much better alternative, then I’d probably come back for good and merge this with PP or something ;3)

Flag Post

Cam is optional, but would rather have him here (If you could get soap back, much better alternative, then I’d probably come back for good and merge this with PP or something ;3)

Yea, that’s like waving your hand and getting a million dollars… The impossible.

Flag Post

Yea, that’s like waving your hand and getting a million dollars… The impossible.

Pretty good grammar! NICE JOB!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thegrammarking:

Pretty good grammar! NICE JOB!

“Nice Job!”, is a sentence fragment, please try to watch your own grammar. :P

Flag Post

Calm down guys XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by GoldenGodman:

Calm down guys XD

Np golden, just trolling the obvious troll. :P

No one just barges in and trolls BYM without hearing for me. >:O