Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:
Originally posted by GoldenGodman:

Calm down guys XD

Np golden, just trolling the obvious troll. :P

No one just barges in and trolls BYM without hearing for me. >:O

Ill see if I can get Soap to join,so are you joining? :3

Flag Post

I can spot the irony, you call me an idiot when you clearly are one. Your obviously false statement, “Zys the idiot.” is a sentence fragment once again.

You leave me no choice but to bring out the ultimate weapon of disapproval.

Flag Post

I can spot the irony, you call me an idiot when you clearly are one. Your obviously false statement, “Zys the idiot.” is a sentence fragment once again.

You leave me no choice but to bring out the ultimate weapon of disapproval.

Zys, you need to learn. You aren’t the ruler of BYM, although you will say “NO I’M NOT” after this message, you obviously think you are the best. Clearly, you are bad.

Flag Post

Your sentence fragments appall me and clearly undermine your credibility as the so-called, “grammar king”. I fail to see how you can present me as a absolutism dictator of BYM while you claim yourself to be the monarch of grammar. I believe you should find your place as an unknown figure that has intruded the sanctity of the BYM forum community and cease your failed attempts to outwit someone who clearly has done enough to their place as the troll of this forum.

Flag Post

Stop posting pics of disappointed Jesus on the forum! Jesus is disappointed at you >:O

Flag Post

Golden, if you were a big enough stalker you would realize I don’t believe in Jesus. :P

Flag Post

Golden, if you were a big enough stalker you would realize I don’t believe in Jesus. :P

Im not a stalker like you,Id be a horrible one!,id be standing behind a bush stalking someone XD

Flag Post

I ain’t a stalker, your thinking of dvdwen. :P

Flag Post

I ain’t a stalker, your thinking of dvdwen. :P

So do you want to join or not? :P

Flag Post

If you get lee and cam back, sure. :P

Flag Post

Fix Base0 then we’ll talk.

Flag Post

How ’bout you learn about haxorzing and fix it yourself? :P

Flag Post

Looks like a decent start for a possible respected alliance. Not a bad job, and hello Golden, nice to meet you. I don’t think we have had introductions before.

Flag Post

Hey Seven. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenduster3:

Looks like a decent start for a possible respected alliance. Not a bad job, and hello Golden, nice to meet you. I don’t think we have had introductions before.

Nice to meet you seven :) how are you doing?

Flag Post

If you get lee and cam back, sure. :P

Zys cam is gone,And Soap i don’t even know about

Flag Post

Then bring back soap. :P

Flag Post

I am well Golden. If you did not know, I am a leader of FoA, so I will follow this closely.

Flag Post

Then bring back soap. :P

… Messenger boy/stalker Lord reporting for duty, again.

Flag Post

*Pants pant * Can I farm you a couple times golden? PWEASE?

Flag Post

Looks nice Golden. Be interesting to see if it goes somewhere.

Flag Post

hmm i would apply but i am the most hated person on the fourms

Flag Post

btw is your game good i will play it

Flag Post
Originally posted by killhim340:

hmm i would apply but i am the most hated person on the fourms

You give yourself too much credit, killhim… To be hated, you need to earn peoples’ hate. You have done nothing important enough to earn peoples’ hatred. All you have done is made a fool of yourself so nobody wants anything to do with you. There is a difference between being shunned and being hated.