[Recruiting]☆MAFIA☆ [The underground kings] page 8

264 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

I can veto what Golden says with common logic. :P

Scram along before I make you. :P

a few things:
1. you do not scare me
2. you are not the leader of this alliance or any others, so you don’t control me.
3. i would do what golden says to because he is the leader of shadow dragons and i am apart of that allaince
4. you do not have enough power in this thread to make me leave

Flag Post
Originally posted by ver112102:

a few things:
1. you do not scare me
2. you are not the leader of this alliance or any others, so you don’t control me.
3. i would do what golden says to because he is the leader of shadow dragons and i am apart of that allaince

Ver ive seen some of the posts you’ve posted,and im kinda shocked,plus zys is one of the 3 leaders so he doesn’t have enough power to make you leave but he defiantly has enough to obliterate you yard :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by GoldenGodman:

a few things:
1. you do not scare me

Ver ive seen some of the posts you’ve posted,and im kinda shocked,plus zys is one of the 3 leaders so he doesn’t have enough power to make you leave but he defiantly has enough to obliterate you yard :(

i was only tring to get him out of here, that troll…
anyway is there a slight chance i may be able to join? i really need it.

Flag Post

Pst, Shadow Dragons is gone. It has DISBANNDED. Just not locked.
[EDIT]
Will you understand now?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

Pst, Shadow Dragons is gone. It has DISBANNDED. Just not locked.
[EDIT]
Will you understand now?

i don’t care, i was once told that memories last forever, that was the most succsessful, and i was part of it, so can we just listin to what the leader has to say about me joining or not?

Flag Post

Yes I know the memories last. but it won’t physically. I haven’t been with or against this whole time. I’ve been pointing out facts.

Flag Post

golden, you should make a thread for your arrival, like BESIDES this.

Flag Post

It would just turn to an unneeded thread. Unless it is made, then locked.
[EDIT] And everyoe who actively looks at the forum knows he’s back.

Flag Post

Nice to see a remake of Shadow Dragons, I wish you luck.

Flag Post

a few things:
1. you do not scare me

Hehe, you come to the troll’s playing grounds, you are forced to play by the troll’s rules. :P

Flag Post

a few things:
1. you do not scare me

Hehe, you come to the troll’s playing grounds, you are forced to play by the troll’s rules. :P

i wasn’t asking you, or do you not know who is who?
i am just a person that seems to need to die, i have enough of you guys… (FoA) …anyways… so, i will respect that you are one of the higher ranks of this guild, but i will not like you. End Of Story

Flag Post

Why do you call everything guilds? Nobody calls them that on BYM.
Edit:Sorry, I did not realize that Golden also calls alliances guilds until after this post. Usually they are called alliances though.

a few things:
1. you do not scare me

i wasn’t asking you, or do you not know who is who?
i am just a person that seems to need to die, i have enough of you guys… (FoA) …anyways… so, i will respect that you are one of the higher ranks of this GUILD, but i will not like you. End Of Story

Flag Post

well sense that^ is getting big start here again

Flag Post

When you ask to join this alliance, you are effectively asking me if you are able to approach my presence, I can impact the recruits of most of the other major alliances, I can certainly impact the recruits of an alliance run by my friend (Who I could very easily take over if I was less lazy/more mean. :P)

I would really consider you leave now. Golden has given me full force to reject applicants such as yourself.

Flag Post

When you ask to join this alliance, you are effectively asking me if you are able to approach my presence, I can impact the recruits of most of the other major alliances, I can certainly impact the recruits of an alliance run by my friend (Who I could very easily take over if I was less lazy/more mean. :P)

I would really consider you leave now. Golden has given me full force to reject applicants such as yourself.

^ Zys is one of the 2 assistant leaders when im gone,and unless I veto his decision,its up to him :p
(P.S I call alliances guilds because Ive played alot of games where the term Guild is more often used then alliance

Flag Post

^ Zys is one of the 2 assistant leaders when im gone,and unless I veto his decision,its up to him :p
(P.S I call alliances guilds because Ive played alot of games where the term Guild is more often used then alliance

so… are you vetoing it?

Flag Post

You can guess no, with the way you have acted so far against Zys, you wouldn’t represent this alliance in a good way. Sorry bro.
(Psst, what about little old Zardy poo?)

Flag Post

so… are you vetoing it?

Now leave littlun, scurry back to momma :)

Flag Post

I can haz veto on zys too, for I am of higher rank. I’m thinking of doing it just to piss him off…….. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by cameraman7:

I can haz veto on zys too, for I am of higher rank. I’m thinking of doing it just to piss him off…….. :P

You actually can’t, I have ways of making you not, if you want, come to chat and pm me, I’ll tell you. :P

Flag Post

You have no way of forcing me to do anything. >_> Too lazy to chat. :P

Flag Post

You clearly have never seen me destroy a fail nub’s role in a society where we are all supposed to be considered equal parts of. :P

Flag Post

Cam =/= fail nub last I knew.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

Cam =/= fail nub last I knew.

Ofc he doesn’t, that’s why I can’t destroy his reputation very easily, but I can however, influence him in ways that makes him think he is expressing free will but is actually just listening to my demands. :P

Flag Post

You clearly have never seen me destroy a fail nub’s role in a society where we are all supposed to be considered equal parts of. :P

Ofc we’re not equal parts, I’m a higher rank than you. :D