Second Annual BYM Awards Ceremony page 10

295 posts

Flag Post

Wave, BenBen is in DD… so yeah.

Flag Post

Wow, it certainly has changed from the last one by a lot. A new voting system and a fairly different roster. This seems to be much more organized than the last and I wish it the best.

Flag Post

Ah, you again. Seems like more and more trolls are returning. Good to see the BYM community is getting a nice influx of my kind. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

Ah, you again. Seems like more and more trolls are returning. Good to see the BYM community is getting a nice influx of my kind. :)

Please, me? Would I ever troll? Nah, that not me.

In all sincerity however this does seem to be more well structured overall. I saw it on my main as I started to play this game for a bit and I though “well why not comment” and so here I am. I’m not going to bother anyone though, as all of the threads I knew have disappeared. How time does fly.

EDIT: I don’t even know who is active any more,lol.

Flag Post

Meh, not much most of the people you knew are gone, NewB, TFO and the others have dispersed. :P

Flag Post

That’s no fun. Oh well I guess it doesn’t really matter as these forums, for the most part, seem to be dying. I don’t even see the MLP thread and that was extremely popular.

Flag Post

MLP got locked after mods caught wind of the off-topicness and pic spam :P

BYM and the forums are slowly shriveling…

Flag Post

Wow, that’s surprising. That’s kind of like shooting this forum in the foot as its members were always the most forum-active. No wonder this Forum has been bleeding out like it is. That kind of sad since this was such a great forum. I’ve also noticed a throng of new glitches that replaced base 0 so I guess its not surprising that this game is slowly losing its fan base.

Flag Post

MLB was not locked due to picture spam. Zys, learn your shit.

Flag Post

*Surprise appearance*

Correction: An OT argument caused the mods to lock the thread. There was then a thread that asked "what’s the current open thread with the most posts" or something like that. After they pointed out that it was MLB, the mods/admins started paying extra close attention to the thread. Afterward, they deemed it too off-topic for a game such as BYM, thus locking it (after a quick compromise).

TL;DR: It had nothing to do with picture spam.

*Fades away again*

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

TFO, it was certainly threatened to be locked by the mods due to pic spam numbers of time. I HIGHLY doubt that it was not in the mods’ minds when locking the thread. :P

Flag Post

It’s nice of you zys, that you want to bump it every 5 minutes ( I bet that has to do with your name being in here) but try to do that in a good way please ;) , lets stay on topic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

It’s nice of you zys, that you want to bump it every 5 minutes ( I bet that has to do with your name being in here) but try to do that in a good way please ;) , lets stay on topic.

Any publicity is good publicity, I’d doubt anyother non-vets would actually even find this here without my constant off-topic posts here. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

TFO, it was certainly threatened to be locked by the mods due to pic spam numbers of time. I HIGHLY doubt that it was not in the mods’ minds when locking the thread. :P

Zys, still as ignorant.

The “new” MLB thread was never threatened to be locked due to any kind of spam at all. Not in over 1600 pages. It was locked due to being off-topic, not spam. You just don’t have any idea what you’re talking about. :)

Flag Post

TFO, with all respect, but there is nothing that puts you above Zys. Stop feeding the trolls. You don’t have to defend MLB, we all know what it is and what it was.

Flag Post

TFO, your choice. But I really doubt the mods wouldn’t even remotely consider the fact that why pictures of pony memes on a BYM thread would be of no interest for reasons of locking a thread. If off-topicness really was an issue, the vast majorities of the threads on the forums would be locked. ;P

Flag Post

And now this is becoming off topic. Unless you’re posting to confirm a vote, please refrain from posting. It only clouds up the forum. Thanks.

That means you, zys.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Good ol’ spy. Same attempts at trololol as always. Maybe stop with the personal attacks for awhile and actually address the conversation we were having before? You clearly have time right now. ;)

Flag Post

How long until voting ends since the 1st page mentions December 10 which has already past?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hrnuefel:

How long until voting ends since the 1st page mentions December 10 which has already past?

no that were the nominations. IDK when to end the voting, I will leave that over to spyder, if he wants to pick a date. However, I strongly suggest we still keep them open for atleast another two days, as some parts of christmas can be boring :).

Flag Post

If I could suggest a date, maybe New Years eve?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

With all respect leelee, but at that moment I am out getting drunk, busy with some girl(s) or atleast trying to light fireworks ;).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

With all respect leelee, but at that moment I am out getting drunk, busy with some girl(s) or atleast trying to light fireworks ;).

Hehe ohh yea. but it’s alsot another reason to if you think about it/have no life and BYM is your life…