Second Annual BYM Awards Ceremony page 11

295 posts

Flag Post

“Most Lovable Player” is me. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

If I could suggest a date, maybe New Years eve?

With all respect leelee, but at that moment I am out getting drunk, busy with some girl(s) or atleast trying to light fireworks ;).

Step 1: While sober, drive to the furniture store and buy a cheap couch.
Step 2: Dump couch in big field, or in the backyard of a neighbor you don’t particularly care for.
Step 3: Pull all the stuffing out of the couch.
Step 4: Get drunk.
Step 5: Fill couch full of fireworks.
Step 6: Light fuse.
Step 7: Run, or see Step 8.
Step 8: If too drunk to run, bash nearest person over the head and hide under their unconscious body.

There, I planned out your New Year’s Eve for you, Wave :)

Flag Post

So you get drunk BEFORE pulling out the stuffing? What do you do with the stuffing? Put it on a stick and wack the now unconscious neighbor/Firefighters that come out because of it?

Flag Post

Green, good idea, but you are missing out on the girl(s) part. However, that usually happens after the getting drunk part, and I think we can combine it nicely with the couch, just before pulling out the stuffing :).

And about the stuffing, concerning its in the middle of nowhere, build a small bonfire ( with the possibility of adding paper/trees/ peoples clothes depending on how drunk they are)?

Flag Post

Haha I read that last part without the clothing part so I was a bit confused of why drunkenness led to murder…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZardBrood:

Haha I read that last part without the clothing part so I was a bit confused of why drunkenness led to murder…

I meant those people who are totally wasted, and want to “dry” their clothes, and than the t-shirt falls into the fire. happened to a friend of mine.

Originally posted by TheLightningBolt:

“Most Lovable Player” is me. ;)

did you get around to voting TLB?

Flag Post

Next question on this off topicness is how would the shirt get wet? Are they really getting THAT wasted?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

Next question on this off topicness is how would the shirt get wet? Are they really getting THAT wasted?

beer, sweat, blood and maybe some other fluids? but anyways, lets keep this about the awards, not the fluids on a dutch new years eve party ;).

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlaChanChan:

This actually makes me want to cry… T_T

Hehe, I thought you would never return? ;)

Great to have you back, I will see if anyone else is senior enough to remember who you are. :)

Flag Post

Hey NewB, let’s see if you remember me ;)

Flag Post

Hey keeny. :)

(Ruins moment)

Flag Post

Hehe, guess I didn’t ruin that moment that much ;P

Flag Post

Since when were we fighting?

And, way to ruin my moment, zys.

Flag Post

I don’t fight with the little guy. People once mistook him for one of my alts ;P

Him, Noobin8er and someone else. :P Man, I have so many powerful alts…

Here’s a mind blowing fact, my account “zys2” (I used to play the now deleted game Caesary on) is actually my main, I lost the pass to it and never really bothered to find the lost password… I made this account after and this is actually my alt. TFO’s account is also an alt, I’ll leave you guys guessing the main, he stated it numerous times before. ;P

Flag Post

Ah, my little pet Gears. Haven’t seen him in a while :)

And…actually bothered to do it now…this is actually older than my main by quite a lot :P

Flag Post

The results we have been shown thus-far are clearly rigged.

I know for a fact I voted for myself a few times…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daniel6505:

a few times? That doesn’t sound legit. seems like i have to remove your name from the contest :).

Flag Post

Don’t mind Daniel, he is screwing around. He is mad I got more nominations than he did ;)

Flag Post

Congratulations, you are the first person to say that this election is rigged!

Where will this lead to!? Will there be drama!? Only time will tell!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sun_Lee:

Ofcourse it is, I am going to win everything, even the categories I am not nominated for ( best thread? Wave_Rida’s Profile. mis(s)(ter) BYM? Wave_Rida. Best storyline? wait, that aren’t these elections, need to save these for the grammy awards).

And on a serious note, the time that I have decided is that I want to round these elections up for the end of the 30th of december ( this sunday). If there are any other suggestions, please do post below.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:
Originally posted by Sun_Lee:

Ofcourse it is, I am going to win everything, even the categories I am not nominated for ( best thread? Wave_Rida’s Profile. mis(s)(ter) BYM? Wave_Rida. Best storyline? wait, that aren’t these elections, need to save these for the grammy awards).

And on a serious note, the time that I have decided is that I want to round these elections up for the end of the 30th of december ( this sunday). If there are any other suggestions, please do post below.

Ooh, I have a suggestion. How about you end the voting this coming Sunday? I believe it’s the 30th… That sounds like a good day to end it.

Flag Post

No. Please end it the day after the 29th. Thanks.

Flag Post

But no really, I voted for myself in a few categories to make myself feels special….

On a side note, Justin likes Truffles…..

Flag Post

I think it would be best for this Sunday. Y’all really suck picking dates…

Flag Post

I’d really prefer for it to be the day before Monday, though… I hate Mondays :(