Second Annual BYM Awards Ceremony page 12

295 posts

Flag Post

Green… there’s no need to complicate things. Why don’t we made it two days before the day after tomorrow and then throw in a few days and possibly back a day just in case people work. To make it extra simple, let’s just call it 121 hours from now. Considering I’m on the pacific coast, I think that works perfect.

Flag Post

I’m on the Pacific coast, too, so that works for me :)

Flag Post

Picking Monday or Sunday doesn’t work. Because when it is Sunday for you ‘Muricans, it’s Monday for me. Does the day really matter though? Anywhere around then should be fine though I actually thought that the date should be the same as last year, too late for that though.

Flag Post

If it works for wave, and he is able… I think 28/29/30 would be one of the best days to end voting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

If it works for wave, and he is able… I think 28/29/30 would be one of the best days to end voting.

yeah its fine, only the timezone’s might be a problem

EDIT: make it for you guys ( america) the morning of the 30th, which is here (gmt +1) in the evening

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

I don’t fight with the little guy. People once mistook him for one of my alts ;P

Him, Noobin8er and someone else. :P Man, I have so many powerful alts…

Here’s a mind blowing fact, my account “zys2” (I used to play the now deleted game Caesary on) is actually my main, I lost the pass to it and never really bothered to find the lost password… I made this account after and this is actually my alt. TFO’s account is also an alt, I’ll leave you guys guessing the main, he stated it numerous times before. ;P

It’s wazor :P
And ed was that third person :P
And… NEWB BROKE HIS PROMISE. WE MUST STONE HIM TO DEATH :P

Flag Post

We must. :]

Flag Post

BUmp, 24 hours +- left…..

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alxje2themax:

Running out of time, folks… Vote for me now and I’ll bribe you like a corrupt politician give you some free heart-shaped sugar cookies as a gift to show my appreciation :) So make a bunch of accounts and vote for me please.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GreenBeret92:

Running out of time, folks… Vote for me now and I’ll bribe you like a corrupt politician give you some free heart-shaped sugar cookies as a gift to show my appreciation :) So make a bunch of accounts and vote for me please.

XD don’t worry, I voted for you maybe once….. I can’t remember it was on like day 1 of voting…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZardBrood:

XD don’t worry, I voted for you maybe once….. I can’t remember it was on like day 1 of voting…

Awww, only once? :( Well, here’s half a heart-shaped sugar cookie. Thanks! ;)

Flag Post

Hehe thanks, but as i said I can’t remember… For all we know, I could of voted for you in all catagories.

Flag Post

I voted for you every time your name was on the list except for the last one (member of the year) because I voted for myself. Who in their right mind would not vote for themselves if they could?

Flag Post
Originally posted by alecsunistoast:

I voted for you every time your name was on the list except for the last one (member of the year) because I voted for myself. Who in their right mind would not vote for themselves if they could?

I didn’t… So I got a wrong mind then?

Flag Post
Originally posted by alecsunistoast:

Rofl! Thanks :) Here’s a heart-shaped sugar cookie for you.

Hehe thanks, but as i said I can’t remember… For all we know, I could of voted for you in all catagories.

Oh… Well, here’s the other half of the cookie then :)

Flag Post

Green, its so pointless, I mean, I am going to win anyways….

Flag Post

Ok, ladies and gents, Voting is closed! I am going to do some counting, and will post the results when I see fit ( I want to do something special this time :) ).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

Ok, ladies and gents, Voting is closed! I am going to do some counting, and will post the results when I see fit ( I want to do something special this time :) ).

Aye man, good luck on counting. Will it just be whoever won or a 1st 2nd and 3rd section per thing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

Aye man, good luck on counting. Will it just be whoever won or a 1st 2nd and 3rd section per thing?

ofcourse everyone is curious who has gotten votes, so I will show all votes, not just 1, 2 and 3, if that is ok.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

ofcourse everyone is curious who has gotten votes, so I will show all votes, not just 1, 2 and 3, if that is ok.

I love that idea.