Second Annual BYM Awards Ceremony page 2

295 posts

Flag Post

Alright, i take back the part of not being able to vote, because you’re correct about that. But by professional, I was using a different purpose of the word, not paying people, although, being paid to make a thread would be cool. Either way, I sticking by what I said. Yes, I respect the joy part.

Flag Post

Spy, there’s only so many trolls in BYM nowadays (ed,edd,lht,cedric and others present last year are gone.), and most don’t troll, just create failiances. I doubt you were thinking of someone else when you made that achievement. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

Spy, there’s only so many trolls in BYM nowadays (ed,edd,lht,cedric and others present last year are gone.), and most don’t troll, just create failiances. I doubt you were thinking of someone else when you made that achievement. :P

Remember dibble1? The hacker/scriptkiddie? I thought of him as soon as I saw that line out there. Flinging in 200 daves and only able to take down 1 silo :P.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 3ndless:

I missed out on the last one but this is nice to see. Just a thought, for the voting is there anyone who is independent from all the alliances that could be the one to receive votes via pm? That might be a lot of work though depending on how the turn out is.

I would be more than happy to help. I currently have no ties to any alliance right now. As long as people feel that I can be trusted, I’m happy to do it. Up to you of course Spy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:
Originally posted by zys123:

Remember dibble1? The hacker/scriptkiddie? I thought of him as soon as I saw that line out there. Flinging in 200 daves and only able to take down 1 silo :P.

Never heard of him, and it’s forum trolls, I doubt he had any impact on anyone but you.

Flag Post

He managed to piss off at least 3 big alliance by declaring war in the name of alliances he wasn’t even in.

Flag Post

I haven’t posted in a while in this forum.

If I’m allowed to add a category, it’s something involving a retired vet.

Most Missed Member, maybe?

Flag Post
Originally posted by asd123:

He managed to piss off at least 3 big alliance by declaring war in the name of alliances he wasn’t even in.

I’d count that more as spamming than trolling…

Flag Post
Originally posted by pika493:

*Randomly pops in*

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Maybe we should vote on which awards to have. Even though you created this thread Spyder, I don’t feel it is fair to have only you decide the awards.

Flag Post

I’m using the same awards as last year. Check the thread from last year before you come to conclusions

Flag Post

Well, wery is still trolling.

Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:
Originally posted by pika493:

*Randomly pops in*

Award hog.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

I’m using the same awards as last year. Check the thread from last year before you come to conclusions

Please enlighten us where you got the “fail troll trophy” then. :P

I would rather draw conclusions when it is something that I know quite well of. :P

Flag Post

I know you are but you said in your first post “The awards will not begin yet. I’m waiting to see if anyone else has a category that you’d like to have included in this years ceremony.
Please post categories you would like to see included now.
I will add promising categories to the list.
~Spyder”
which lets only you choose which awards to have after others post suggestions.

Flag Post

Zys, what is it with you and that fail trophy award? I haven’t heard you about anything else except that fail troll award. You want it so bad, don’t you?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

Zys, what is it with you and that fail trophy award? I haven’t heard you about anything else except that fail troll award. You want it so bad, don’t you?

Wave, you will not be fighting me for it, I will be victorious >:D

Well, cyas all for the day. :P

But seriously, I couldn’t care less if I won it or not (Considering if this would be a knock-off of the old award show, +1 category lets me be in better contention for the 10$ ;3), just feel like Spy had an ulterior motive for including that, which I do not appreciate. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by alecsunistoast:

I know you are but you said in your first post “The awards will not begin yet. I’m waiting to see if anyone else has a category that you’d like to have included in this years ceremony.
Please post categories you would like to see included now.
I will add promising categories to the list.
~Spyder”
which lets only you choose which awards to have after others post suggestions.

What about asking people to submit new categories says anything about only me having the ability to decide? You’re all able to weight in on what categories sound good and what don’t. Feel free to say something about the categories instead of knocking me for making this thread. Unlike 99% of the people here, I’m trying to show some initiative to get the community more involved.

Anyone who doesn’t want me making these awards can let it be known. I’ll gladly step down and lock this.

And as I’ve said, Zys. I have much more fail players in mind. You’re just self centered. Who the awards are given to isn’t up to me… I’m simply helping get this started. If you happen to get it, I will laugh my ass off and be on my merry way. (And yes, there will be a 20$ for an award. I haven’t decided if I want to give it to the most helpful… or the most influential. Obviously, your troll awards will have no monetary value attached, seeing as trolls are worthless.

Anywho, I’ll be able to keep this much more updated as soon as I’m home. I’m enjoying some family time with my parents.

Anyone who wants me to step down, let it be known now. I’ll find someone else to take over.

Flag Post

I call the fail troll trophy(go ahead and vote but I think I’ll win that one)the only competition is riot(that I know of) but I want to change my rep though….. And the people know I wasn’t a fail troll(until I met riot) so pm me any help/if I won

Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

I call the troll trophy(go ahead and vote but I think I’ll win that one)the only competition is riot(that I know of) but I want to change my rep though….. And the people know I wasn’t a troll(until I met riot) so pm me any help/if I won

Your not a troll your a fail troll….. Zys is a troll if you want to get any awards it would be for fail troll/nubblet douche

Flag Post

WOW, zys is better than me at trolling?!?
i now failed :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by ver112102:

Zys is a professional troll…. you go with crankdat as a fail troll

Flag Post
Originally posted by mrmean666:

>:O don’t you ever, EVER, compare me to him. Do you understand?

Flag Post

To late but its so true…. you are on the same wave length as crankdat and roit…. face it

Flag Post

To late but its so true…. you are on the same wave length as crankdat and roit…. face it

I will cast a vote for ver as the fail troll of the year.