Second Annual BYM Awards Ceremony page 6

295 posts

Flag Post

Kongratz to all of those who got nominated, and the works of art nominated to.
Special thanks for Zys getting me on the board… Well good luck all of you when voting comes.

Flag Post

Order in which people win the troll trophy:
1.zys123
2.ZomboticEvil
3.GearsChicken (He should be nominated but I won’t nominate him)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alxje2themax:
Originally posted by zys123:

Ta was the abbreviation of THE alliance, only recently did Tiger alliance steal it, count my nom towards THE, since I hardly find tiger alliance at all threatening…

I did, but nominations aren’t equal votes, keep that in mind please. By the way, did you spell your own name wrong, or who nominated zys1223?

I don’t know, I was playing Tyrant when doing that :P

Flag Post

Hmm, I wouldn’t be surprised if I did that, but that doesn’t seem like one of my usual typos.

Flag Post

Who the hell would nominate me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Daniel6505:

Who the hell would nominate me?

Who knows. member of FoA maybe?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:
Originally posted by pika493:

I haven’t posted in a while in this forum.

If I’m allowed to add a category, it’s something involving a retired vet.

Most Missed Member, maybe?

*Randomly pops in*

Also pops in. I guess I’m kinda missed.
I nominated MLBA as best alliance, friendliest and most threatening. Lol.

Flag Post

So it was you who nominated it. Why most threatening? The spam time we had months ago?

Flag Post

Actually, I think Purple Ninja’s are the most threatening.
Reason I’m nominated:
Trolling terminator.

Flag Post

Wow, nominations in many catagories. Being nominated is such an honor, I don’t care if I win. Thanks to all who voted for me, I still have to vote. I tried on my main and my browser crashed…due to the game.

Flag Post

To be very honest, I think it’s kinda of funny that I was actually nominated for anything at all, even after such a long time since I quit playing the game. Anyways, thanks I guess, to those who nominated me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheFacelessOne:

To be very honest, I think it’s kinda of funny that I was actually nominated for anything at all, even after such a long time since I quit playing the game. Anyways, thanks I guess, to those who nominated me.

Your welcome TFO, I know I nominated you for something somewhere.

Flag Post

A few points to make:

Originally posted by ZomboticEvil:

1.zys123
2.ZomboticEvil

You’re not a troll, zomb. Neither is Gears. Let’s be honest. You’re both just idiots that post too much. Trolling is an art form. Zys grasps the idea slightly, but mainly you all just piss people off.

It’s kind of like the idea of calling a scripter a hacker. Nothing near each other.

Green, I nominated you. I felt like you’re influential in our community. No reason to be secret who nominated who.

Also, thank you, everyone, who felt like I was deserving of a nomination. I really appreciate it :)

Flag Post

Hi TFO :)

Flag Post

Thank you so much, Spyder! :) I hope I’ve helped a few people in this community. I guess there’s no reason to keep my nominations a secret, either… I tried to pick a different person for every category so there would be a good variety of nominees. I nominated your thread for Most Helpful Thread and Thread of the Year. If I remember right, the other award I nominated you for was Most Influential Member or Best Alliance Leader.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

A few points to make:

Originally posted by ZomboticEvil:

1.zys123
2.ZomboticEvil

You’re not a troll, zomb. Neither is Gears. Let’s be honest. You’re both just idiots that post too much. Trolling is an art form. Zys grasps the idea slightly, but mainly you all just piss people off.

It’s kind of like the idea of calling a scripter a hacker. Nothing near each other.

Green, I nominated you. I felt like you’re influential in our community. No reason to be secret who nominated who.

Also, thank you, everyone, who felt like I was deserving of a nomination. I really appreciate it :)

I probably would have nominated Socrates if he was at this forum… ._. (And ofc, if that actually happened. :P Though I guess Buridan would be the troll here. :P)

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

So it was you who nominated it. Why most threatening? The spam time we had months ago?

Yep.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenduster3:

Hi TFO :)

Hello there, Seven :)

Flag Post

I would like to propose a category for your consideration. I humbly suggest that all interested BYM players should be allowed to vote, post pictures and explain their reasons why they voted. I think this would be a category that would involve a great many people and I would be interested in what the majority votes for. I think this would be much more entertaining than Kixeye’s YoTW.

- The current strongest functional yard design/build in Kongregate BYM. (Since FB is so far beyond us)

I already foresee much argument on this subject, which should make for great material and involvement. Possibly include two subcategories? EB and Jumper yards? The function of both is vastly different and therefore no one design could fulfill both needs…. or could it?? ;)

Flag Post

Issue with that is any base can be taken down. There is also an easy way and a hard way to take down any base. Thus there would be no way to actually determine which was the best functionally.

Only way for a winner to be decided is for people to put forth their designs, explain the concept and how it works, and then have others vote.

Flag Post

Just a reminder, I can see who entered what people. So if you enter offensive answers, I can IP-block you and remove your answers from the voting. The previous will be done with the person that tried to enter offensive words, and than placed them under the name of spyder.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wave_Rida:

Just a reminder, I can see who entered what people. So if you enter offensive answers, I can IP-block you and remove your answers from the voting. The previous will be done with the person that tried to enter offensive words, and than placed them under the name of spyder.

The sad thing about that, is that it doesn’t surprise me that someone tried to do that.

Out of interest, when you say that you can see who puts what, can you tell who actually put that, or that you can just see that it’s an impersonator?

Flag Post

In most cases, any impersonator is obvious if you know the person well.

Flag Post

Out of interest, when you say that you can see who puts what, can you tell who actually put that, or that you can just see that it’s an impersonator?

I can partially, but I cannot trace a total random person.

EDIT: with that I mean I cannot trace it to their kongregate username, or I should be given access to the kongregate database, which is something I don’t want realy.

Flag Post

That’s not what I meant, though. I mean, since you know me to some extent, you know I wouldn’t vote for a troll for most knowledgeable. I know it’s a silly example, but it should clear up. It would also be obvious that I am not going to vote at all, since I basically don’t really belong to this community anymore, after I quit.