Second Annual BYM Awards Ceremony page 7

295 posts

Flag Post

Hey its not voting, its nominating. We accepted nominations from a non-user, so why cant you nominate?

Flag Post

Oh, I don’t want to partake in nominating and voting. I am too little updated in the community to do that, as there might be people more deserving of a title than the one I would happen to vote for (or nominate), but I wouldn’t know those people as I haven’t been playing in a long time. I’d only end up nominating and voting for the people I know the best.

Flag Post

ok, that is a honourable decision of yours, and yours to make :).

And the deadline for the nominations is going to be December the 10th. So until than, nominate your idols.

Flag Post

Whens voting going to happen??

And i dont believe i got in as most helpful member haha me of all people

Flag Post

I completely agree Daniel! That is of course the idea I was hoping to convey. Maybe my wording was off? The Kixeye Stomp the Yard forum is a great example of this. People post yards and look for feedback. All I was suggesting was since we’re doing voting anyway, why not vote on everyone’s favorite submitted yard design? By strongest I do not mean indestructible, there is no such thing. I would be fascinated who would take the title.

Maybe different title name?

Kongregate’s best base designer ( I might vote Daniel6505 here LoL I’ve seen your designs!)
The most popular base designer on BYM
The Architect

Originally posted by Daniel6505:

Issue with that is any base can be taken down. There is also an easy way and a hard way to take down any base. Thus there would be no way to actually determine which was the best functionally.

Only way for a winner to be decided is for people to put forth their designs, explain the concept and how it works, and then have others vote.

Flag Post

Why is the tech support thread not nominated for (most helpful) thread of the year????

Flag Post

Why don’t you nominate it… Seems like a pretty self-explanatory fix.

Flag Post

Agreed thelvin, I would like to see a base design category added to this if possible (pretty pl0x speydahr :3)

And thank you thelvin, Im honored I would be considered :P

Flag Post

Daniel, I tried adding awards when we first started this, but caught a little bit too much flack. After that, I decided to keep it in the same exact format as last year’s awards. Sorry buddy 3:

Flag Post

Sad panda lol.

Flag Post

I nominates tech support thread as thread of the year and most helpful thread of the year
happy spyder?

Flag Post

You’re just making yourself look even more stupid. Go to the link. Nominate who and what you want nominated for the various categories. It’s not rocket science, or difficult in any way.

Please.

Flag Post

Bump, four days till the voting.

Flag Post

This is obviously a FIXED contest becouse I should win every event hands down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I call shenanigans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Finally updated the front page.

Special thanks to Wave_Rida and Alxje2themax for their continued help!

Originally posted by Filnx:

This is obviously a FIXED contest becouse I should win every event hands down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I call shenanigans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to nominate yourself for every award. You’ll be considered equally.

Flag Post

Photobucket

Flag Post

No Filnx, just no.

Flag Post

Yes Filnx, just yes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

Yes Filnx, just yes.

No matter how adorable the kitten, I shall never vote for Filnx.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoboMcJoe:
Originally posted by zys123:

Yes Filnx, just yes.

No matter how adorable the kitten, I shall never vote for Filnx.

Well you still have 3 days to make up your mind.

Flag Post

This could use a bump. Two days until the nominations end.

Flag Post
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, I hereby present to you the current nominees.
You have 24 more hours to nominate you candidates. After that, the voting page will uploaded, and the nomination page will be closed. ( I am doing 24 hours, because I am not able to get up in the middlee of the night to close it at the hawaian time).
Here are some of the nominees, If you have the feeling you want to add someone, use the link http://www.onderzoekdoen.nl/onderzoek.php?f=13437 (manual on one of the previous pages).

Who do you want to nominate for most Knowledgeable/Experienced Member?
Progie
SPIFF1
Dvdwen
GreenBeret92
zys123
tmack91
JesusChryslr
Battlecock
Spyder
TheFacelessOne
Sevenduster1

who do you want to nominate for Most Influential Member?
AnduinX
TheFacelessOne
GreenBeret92
zys123
Sevenduster1
Daniel6505
Cefia
Didier222
Spyder

Who do you want to nominate for Most Likeable Member?
AnduinX
Des_troyy
SPIFF1
Wave_Rida
zys123
GearsChicken
l33t1
Cefia
Dvdwen
sevenduster1

Who do you want to nominate for Most helpful Member?
TheIcyHeart
Greenberet92
Wave_Rida
Des_troyy
MrMean666
spyder
IAmTheCandyMan
Cefia
dragonologist23
battlecock
Tmack91

Who do you want to nominate for the troll trophy?
fighter2
Zys123
ZomboticEvil
crankdat
zys1223

Which thread do you want to nominate for the thread of the year?

Which thread would you like to nominate for the most helpful thread of the year?

Who do you want to nominate for The best Member Award?
SevenDuster3
Sevenduster1
GreenBeret92
zys123
Clambam
dragonologist23
Daniel6505
Cefia
NexusAura
Tmack91

Who do you want to nominate for The Best Alliance Leader Award?
Teutoburg ( Shared account of the alliance TF) Spyder (eXo)
AnduinX (TDK)
Spiff1 (TDK)
Tiger Alliance's leader, TigerAllianceGen
Leaders of Flames of Avarice (Daniel6505, sevenduster1, justinM1)
Wave_Rida (TDK)

Which alliance would you like to nominate as the alliance of the year?
TDK
Legacy of a Shadow
eXorus Gaming
FoA
Tiger Alliance (Not a forum thread alliance, but the best alliance I\’ve ever seen)
Ta (The alliance)

Which alliance would you like to nominate as the most threatening alliance of the year?
Exorsus Gaming
THE Alliance (Threatened the forums quite a bit)
The Teutoburg Forest
Ta ( think tiger alliance was meant here)
Purple Powah
FoA (Flames of Avarice)

Which alliance would you like to nominate as the most friendly alliance of the year?
TDK ( The Dragon Knights)
The Good Formatting Alliance
PP ( I presume purple powah?)
My Little Brony
TF (Teutoburg Forest)
EXorsus Gaming

Who would you like to nominate for the award of member of the year?
Des_Troyy
alecsunistoast
lordleelee2
ASCubed
Spyder
BestProgie
Cefia
GreenBeret92
BockbockPro
TheFacelessOne

Flinx, I cannot see your nominations, nor can I see your name. Are you sure you have nominated yourself? If yes, I can add you and your thread to every category ;). I am asking this, because I had one blank page, which didn't have any answers.

Flag Post

I have finished the voting system for tomorrow. If anyone still submits any nominations, that is fine with me, but please place a post down below, so we dont forget any potential winner. Also, dont nominate people which have already been please, saves me some work.

A lovely double post:

http://www.onderzoekdoen.nl/eng/onderzoek.php?f=13507

That is THE LINK! It is the link to the voting for tomorrow. Yeah, the voting won’t be open yet, I will open it tomorrow.
Until than, nominate away!
(This time, the english version also works. So there should be no problems. For any dutch person, the dutch version is below)

http://www.onderzoekdoen.nl/onderzoek.php?f=13507

Flag Post

Can’t wait until tomorrow now.
Good thing English works, I was trying not to **** up somewhere on dutch. Good luck voting everyone, may the best nominations win.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lordleelee2:

Can’t wait until tomorrow now.
Good thing English works, I was trying not to **** up somewhere on dutch. Good luck voting everyone, may the best nominations win.

Yeah, but with that in the back of my head, I entered all questions in english, so even the dutch people will still have to be able to understand basic english :).