Demons of Shadows[DoS] Recruiting page 4

188 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Kilhim340, get off this thread you pathetic hypocrite. Your post are useless spam, and not only that, you double posted, with the obvious that had no need to be pointed out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MOTN:

Kilhim340, get off this thread you pathetic hypocrite. Your post are useless spam, and not only that, you double posted, with the obvious that had no need to be pointed out.

lol i will be on this thread intill its dead spam i never really like spam much someone gave me a try and it was really nasty it was like dryed refryed and rewatered tuna it was very nasty

Flag Post

MOTN, I realize I should leave but killhim won’t he’s just a fail troll of a 12 year old.

Flag Post

You’re both blubbering idiots, crankdat, I know, but no need to point it out. Killhim, you can spam, but it would not effect the alliance, but only get your account banned.

Flag Post
Originally posted by killhim340:

lol this is not a alliance noone has joined it yet lol your alliance is a failance in the riseing

No, you lack to see the fact there is a number 2, and that people may choose to join other alliances, member count doesn’t make the alliance strong, but the members itself does.

Flag Post

crankdat and killhim340 both of you are as bad as each other…. kill him you posted on another alliance about wanting a chance to join an alliance well with behaviour like a little 6 year old girl will get you no where but hated by all and remember for being a douche bag. if you want half a chance lay low improve yourself then come back as a new person not a little drop kick fail nub

Flag Post

Uhh I guess, to prove killhim wrong, I’ll join. LOL!
lv 1, I guess, MR1, and no points.

Flag Post

Lol and you thought I was MOTN! It’s me…

Flag Post

everybody, please let me handle the discussion with killhim & crankdat. Thank you for helping, but not needed. Flag there post if you truly want to get involved, nothing more.

Flag Post

GTFO killlhim!

Flag Post

Awesomejunk, just some advice. Saying “GTFO killhim” is of no use. All it does is fuel him, and make him continue because then he knows that he’s annoying someone. So, best not to post things like that, thanks.

Flag Post

Your welcome,I just got him banned anyway.
EDIT I am not spamming,I am posting.So you are lieing MOTN

Flag Post

No, your post are useless, and not needed, which is spam if you keep posting.

Flag Post
Originally posted by awesomejunk:

Your welcome,I just got him banned anyway.
EDIT I am not spamming,I am posting.So you are lieing MOTN

wow i got unbanned very very soon it must of been a 8 hour ban

Flag Post

Hey killhim I advise we leave

Flag Post

i will

Flag Post

First, leave, which you already did.
Crankdat, you are hypocritical for that, please PM him to leave, your post is not needed.