Flag Post

k guys ima kinda new to this forum applying thing so yeah, go easy on me lol :D
Name: Dreadfiend999
Level: 44( almost 45)
Champs: Drull lv 6.3, Fomor lv5 (almost lv 6), Gorgo lv 4
Maproom lv: MR2
Daily activity: Farming, Making more ops
Im an empire builder:)

So epic told me bout this alliance and i wanted to see if i would make it. I just started 2 months ago and have 59 ops and still counting i get ops everyday thats why, also i was not able to put out my yard pic sorry D: but you guys are welcome to check it out :D I use to be in an alliance called TEC ( the exalted crusader) but is recently got disbanded. :( Another thing i want to out out there is that i haven’t hacked or no one has hacked me so im clean.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dreadfiend999:

k guys ima kinda new to this forum applying thing so yeah, go easy on me lol :D
Name: Dreadfiend999
Level: 44( almost 45)
Champs: Drull lv 6.3, Fomor lv5 (almost lv 6), Gorgo lv 4
Maproom lv: MR2
Daily activity: Farming, Making more ops
Im an empire builder:)

So epic told me bout this alliance and i wanted to see if i would make it. I just started 2 months ago and have 59 ops and still counting i get ops everyday thats why, also i was not able to put out my yard pic sorry D: but you guys are welcome to check it out :D I use to be in an alliance called TEC ( the exalted crusader) but is recently got disbanded. :( Another thing i want to out out there is that i haven’t hacked or no one has hacked me so im clean.

Interesting. I don’t recall you being in TEC. If you were then I’m sorry.

Flag Post

yeah thnx i was in tec and i dont know how it got disbanded but yeah i was pretty sad and now i want to join you guys and help with your alliance, since its new and everything and i like new alliances better than old ones :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dreadfiend999:

yeah thnx i was in tec and i dont know how it got disbanded but yeah i was pretty sad and now i want to join you guys and help with your alliance, since its new and everything and i like new alliances better than old ones :)

TEC was disbanded because JesusChryslr didn’t have enough time to run it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingblood97:
Originally posted by GreenBeret92:
Whoa.. I just woke up and got boosted to lvl 52 O.O
So epic.. I swear I didnt hack btw.
And thanks for all the yes’s, im looking forward to hopefully being the newest member to TF :D
Guys.. I didnt even give him my pass, he just did out of no where. He gave me the Oops as a joke, then gave me a few Ultras (I took them over as building). Later I log on to see im lvl 52. Of course I was excited, but then he boosted me to 56. I think his intentions are either to get me banned, or he thinks I appreciate it (Which I do, just.. very unexpected).

Honestly, Kingblood, I couldn’t care less if you achieved your level and outposts legitimately or not. However, if you’re going to go around lying about it, you should have at least deleted the posts that prove you are lying. The fact you are listing your level as 56, when you received that level through the actions of a hacker, is ridiculous.

From your past history and actions on here, I feel confident to say that this alliance will be doomed to fail under your leadership. I would shut it down before you damage your reputation farther, if I were you.

Alright, I will admit. I had a friend hack my account, but it was un-knowingly, and in my defense, it was my 4th time restarting. Due to being hacked and recycled, and bugs and losing bases. I dont have unlimited resources or anything like that, and I maxed out the base myself. I lied about it because I dislike it when people look down upon me.

An easy solution would be to stop saying that you are level 56 and just say that you are level 48 that would avoid a lot of the problems that you are having.

Flag Post

I can only see ha— of the picture.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hrnuefel:
Originally posted by GreenBeret92:
Whoa.. I just woke up and got boosted to lvl 52 O.O
So epic.. I swear I didnt hack btw.
And thanks for all the yes’s, im looking forward to hopefully being the newest member to TF :D
Guys.. I didnt even give him my pass, he just did out of no where. He gave me the Oops as a joke, then gave me a few Ultras (I took them over as building). Later I log on to see im lvl 52. Of course I was excited, but then he boosted me to 56. I think his intentions are either to get me banned, or he thinks I appreciate it (Which I do, just.. very unexpected).

Honestly, Kingblood, I couldn’t care less if you achieved your level and outposts legitimately or not. However, if you’re going to go around lying about it, you should have at least deleted the posts that prove you are lying. The fact you are listing your level as 56, when you received that level through the actions of a hacker, is ridiculous.

From your past history and actions on here, I feel confident to say that this alliance will be doomed to fail under your leadership. I would shut it down before you damage your reputation farther, if I were you.

Alright, I will admit. I had a friend hack my account, but it was un-knowingly, and in my defense, it was my 4th time restarting. Due to being hacked and recycled, and bugs and losing bases. I dont have unlimited resources or anything like that, and I maxed out the base myself. I lied about it because I dislike it when people look down upon me.

An easy solution would be to stop saying that you are level 56 and just say that you are level 48 that would avoid a lot of the problems that you are having.

I will seriously take that into considertation..

Flag Post

You should add some ranks to give clear definition of who has what power.

Flag Post
Originally posted by phillyko:

I can only see ha— of the picture.

Under maintenance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beast1124:

I dont think that is currently necessary. I will deffinetely add it once we recruit more members, but for now, I thinks its not needed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Beast1124:

I dont think that is currently necessary. I will deffinetely add it once we recruit more members, but for now, I thinks its not needed.

You won’t get members unless you have ranks.

Flag Post

For w/e its worth, I can tell you King is not a hacker. But yes his account was modified w/o request (as far as im aware). What I can say about him, he and skeezer are the only 100% loyal friends ive found on this game. Anytime I need help in a war, they move and help and I do exactly the same for them. If you can show us the same for an extended period of time, I promise you will be as happy with our alliance/friendship as I have been.

Flag Post

Good luck with this alliance, King. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kalashnikov:

Good luck with this alliance, King. :)

Thank you Kala, and as always, your welcome to join.

Flag Post

Kala should join, TEC is down anyways. I bet you will be of more use in this alliance don’t you think.
Also you are on the same map as me so we can both be helping each other out and be in the same alliance. :D

Flag Post

if kala joins this alliance will fail so hard and fast your heads will spin twice and you will crap yourself at how fast it fell

Flag Post
Originally posted by killhim340:

if kala joins this alliance will fail so hard and fast your heads will spin twice and you will crap yourself at how fast it fell

I don’t get what everyone’s problem with Kala is. I don’t think I was here for when he was raging, spamming, or whatever it was he did. But that shouldn’t matter. People change, just take a look at some of the posts I made on my old account. I’ll admit, some of them are pretty shocking. But you guys have never pulled me up on that, so why pull other people up on their past.

None of our pasts have been perfect, we’ve all made bad choices. I’m not saying that you should be best friends with him, or whatever. Just to treat him like you would anyone else.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

icy its not even that he is a hardcore butt hole to everyone all he cares about is himself i help more people on a daily base then he has helped in all of his days of bym playing he is rude and cold hearted and not a very giving person on my map i am respected because i give untill i cant give anymore i had giveing people empires in my map and helped them battle there enemys kala is not that kind of person

Are you sure you don’t mean lose instead of give because you are hated by almost everyone? kalashnikov has definitely been helping others out in TEC while all you have done is spam.

Flag Post

killhim340, you have no right to judge other people. Whether or not someone wants to help someone else on their map is entirely up to them. Are you seriously calling him rude? Look at your message history on this forum… Oh, wait, you can’t… Most of your posts have been flagged and removed because of the things you said.

Unlike you, kalashnikov is making a successful effort to improve his image on this forum. He deleted the failiance he made and then went on to become a prominent second-in-command of an alliance that was shut down only because the leader did not have the time to play anymore. He uses correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar. He has helped other people repeatedly on this forum.

You, on the other hand, are in the same position you have always been in… Your posts are either ignored, flagged, or trolled because of their worthlessness. You never use proper spelling, punctuation, or grammar. You insult people at every turn. It seems as if the only reason you log onto the forum is to be an annoyance.

There is a quote that says something to the point of “Pointing out the splinter in someone else’s arm, but ignoring the log in yours.” Maybe you should evaluate yourself before evaluating others.

Flag Post

he has not helped anyone in tec maybe with words but actions speak louder then words thats why if foa came to my map they would lose because i helped more people then kala has ever done in his bym playing time i have told everyone so many times that if i was given another chance i would not spam i would not be a annoyance i don’t judge people on their past i judge them on their current state how ever all you guys do is judge people on their past as far as i saw in TEC kala helped people with their base’s when TEC members cryed for help where was kala laughing behind his computer screen telling people he had a empire going and could not jump i never once saw a post made from him on where or when he could jump to help someone so please i am a way better person then him you guys give crankdat another chance and kala what if i wanted one where would that one be at?

Flag Post

a) you haven’t seen kalashnikov, as you stated, so stop judging him with only half of the facts revealed. I will reveal one big one: He came to TDK, and asked us if we could help him improve his behaviour. All the leaders of TDK have put work into this, both messaging to eXo and FoA, working as a sort of negotiators, trying to figure out what he needed to be accepted/or atleast pardonned by those offended. IDK if you have seen his posts, but one assignment he got from me was to become a helpful member of the basecreation thread. Yes he did finish that assignment. Afterwards, he redesigned his base, rounding off that problem. Last one was, where he had to make up an apology, admitting his faults and flaws, and stating on how he was going to improve his behaviour.

That is one of the hardest things to do for someone: Walk up to a person they don’t know very well, admit their mistakes, faults and flaws, explain them to the person and than ask the person for help, while showing the spirit to continue to try and loose the old reputation he got. I have seen kalash through that process, through his ups and downs, and have seen the improvements he has made. keep the above in mind killhim, whenever you read your words: I am a way better person then him……..

b) I cannot remember anyone giving crankdat a second chance. He had screwed it up, and was at the same level as you are right now, but you are trying to push it further killhim. At this moment, you are the only failtroll walking these forums right now. Crankdat got smart and has reduced his amount of posts per month.

c) because i helped more people then kala has ever done in his bym playing time . A big fat lie.

d) If you want a second chance, and I am taking you serious, I suggest you stop posting, immediately. you have burned an impression into the community, and not a small one. After that, seeing your seriousness, its going to be about a month or 3 before you can consider going back. If you do, it’s going to be another month or 2 of only posting on the base-creation thread. Here you have to use spot on grammar etc, and behave nicely. During this time, you want to improve your base. After this period ( of 5-6 months), you can make a public thread offering your apology to everyone and anyone offended.

There it is, layed out for you. It’s a workscheme, nothing difficult, and nothing not to understand. The choice is yours:
You want to be given the chance to eventually join an alliance, make friends and being able to post normally on the forums, or want to proceed with this behaviour and live the life of an internet outcast?

Flag Post

i stand corrected deal i will not post anymore. I will help people out on the base creation thread. I do not like being without a alliance.

Flag Post

i stand corrected deal i will not post anymore. I will help people out on the base creation thread. I do not like being without a alliance.

If you are going to stick to that, well, I am considering helping you out, not just for your benefit, but also mine aslong with every other thread owner.

Flag Post

I will stick to it like glue and paper.