|Closed| Wrath Of Ares {WoA} page 3

77 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by killhim340:

I will stick to it like glue and paper.

It always seems that no matter how much glue I put on the paper, it always peels off.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HoboMcJoe:
Originally posted by killhim340:

I will stick to it like glue and paper.

It always seems that no matter how much glue I put on the paper, it always peels off.

That’s because you do it wrong, you need to wet it too. XD

Flag Post

HOLY SH!T you guys argue! . i don"t really care what you guys say but kala and kill both of them have been nice to me and generous enough to lend me a hand in a lot of things, so i don’t have a problem with any one of them :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dreadfiend999:

HOLY SH!T you guys argue! . i don"t really care what you guys say but kala and kill both of them have been nice to me and generous enough to lend me a hand in a lot of things, so i don’t have a problem with any one of them :)

Neither do I, so if anyone has a problem with Kala, just leave now. Your not welcome, nor wanted.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

(This message is recommended for the members of this alliance only)

So the map that i am on and trying to make that colossal empire that is required, well there is a lot of mischief going on, on the map that i am am on. I have spotted multiple enemies that need to be removed from that area or they could really be annoying. I am dealing with 2 enemies and am unable to “solve problems” with them they do not co-operate very well and are not stoping to be……them. So i am in need of assistance and am unable to get in contact with the jumper of the alliance. Another thing i might be going inactive for whats left of this week because of the some other work not involving any games, so if anyone can give me some help on this situation that would be fantastic :)

Flag Post

(This message is recommended for the members of this alliance only)

So the map that i am on and trying to make that colossal empire that is required, well there is a lot of mischief going on, on the map that i am am on. I have spotted multiple enemies that need to be removed from that area or they could really be annoying. I am dealing with 2 enemies and am unable to “solve problems” with them they do not co-operate very well and are not stopping to be……them. So i am in need of assistance and am unable to get in contact with the jumper of the alliance. Another thing i might be going inactive for whats left of this week because of the some other work not involving any games, so if anyone can give me some help on this situation that would be fantastic :)

Just tell me their names, Dread. I haven’t decided whether or not to apply, but I sure love a good war. >:}
Name: Kalashnikov
Level: 46
Champs(and levels): 6.3 Fomor, 6.3 Gorgo, level 6 Drull
Maproom level: 2
Daily activity: 4-6 hours
Empire Builder, or Jumper?: Which one best suits me at the moment :P
Any additional information:

• Glad Killhim340 is showing some will to reform himself. :)
  • Former Co-leader of TEC
  • Self proclaimed “Genius base designer.”
  • Somewhat of a “Grammar Nazi.”
  • Just as a side note; I am on the map JesusChryslr, A.K.A. TEC colony 1, which has almost 10 former members still on it. Including Dreadfiend999. I could try to get them to join, if you so desire, King.

EDIT: I’d like to give a special thanks to; TheIcyHeart, alecsunistoast, GreenBeret92, Wave_Rida, Dreadfiend999, and Kingblood97. Thank you all for your support.

Flag Post

No need to thank me, my friend. I am happy to see you becoming a respected member of the forum community, but I take no credit for it whatsoever. It’s all you :)

Flag Post

Can I just ask what map is the old Colony 1 on?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gogo1267896:

Can I just ask what map is the old Colony 1 on?

Ahem, like I said, colony 1 is on JesusChryslr’s map. He is the 0X0.

EDIT: As am I, Seven. :P

Flag Post

Glad to see you doing well, Kal.

Flag Post

yeah same here and no problem kala. The player that are really starting to bug me are pepperdude67 (location:92×84) the other one is the real problem in being annoying, his name, slamer591( location 93×80) these 2 players are the reason my op building is not going anywhere, i attack , they take op and them i attack again and then they take op again so…….now i dont even have time left for them this week its getting me mad :(
ps so kala, if your gonna take care of these 2 maybe if possible i will try being on today and i will take all of there ops if you just put there yards in dp :)

Flag Post

yeah same here and no problem kala. The player that are really starting to bug me are pepperdude67 (location:92×84) the other one is the real problem in being annoying, his name, slamer591( location 93×80) these 2 players are the reason my op building is not going anywhere, i attack , they take op and them i attack again and then they take op again so…….now i dont even have time left for them this week its getting me mad :(
ps so kala, if your gonna take care of these 2 maybe if possible i will try being on today and i will take all of there ops if you just put there yards in dp :)

I know Pepperdude, I’ll tell him to stop, and I’ll start helping you out with slamer.

Flag Post

Fantastic! all you have to do is that out the yard in dp and then ima take ops. All of that will be done in aroun 10 to 20 minutes. I wont have enough time to like attack an prepare for the yard attack though thanks again.

Flag Post

Incase anything goes South, I suppose I could shoot you guys an invite. Jedin, Skeez and I have this map completely dominated, so no problems here. And Kala, I would really appreciate the whole TEC applicates thing, that’d be great.

Flag Post

I’ll start working towards that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kalashnikov:

EDIT: I’d like to give a special thanks to; TheIcyHeart, ?alecsunistoast?, GreenBeret92, Wave_Rida, Dreadfiend999, and Kingblood97. Thank you all for your support.

ummm…. Why are you thanking me? Maybe I had amnesia or something but thanks anyway. Now that kalashnikov is joining, I hope this alliance does good. Maybe I was wrong about you kingblood.

Flag Post
Originally posted by alecsunistoast:

EDIT: I’d like to give a special thanks to; TheIcyHeart, ?alecsunistoast?, GreenBeret92, Wave_Rida, Dreadfiend999, and Kingblood97. Thank you all for your support.

ummm…. Why are you thanking me? Maybe I had amnesia or something but thanks anyway. Now that kalashnikov is joining, I hope this alliance does good. Maybe I was wrong about you kingblood.

I sincerely hope so..

Flag Post

another thing…….MAN WE HAVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS AT MY MAP. The thing that i said i resolved i think that just changed, the players pepperdude67 and slammer591 are really stubborn and need to be removed i dunno what kala is saying but pepper said he is going to attack me if i take out slammer. This is confusing me and i don’t have time for this D:

Flag Post

another thing…….MAN WE HAVE ALOT OF PROBLEMS AT MY MAP. The thing that i said i resolved i think that just changed, the players pepperdude67 and slammer591 are really stubborn and need to be removed i dunno what kala is saying but pepper said he is going to attack me if i take out slammer. This is confusing me and i don’t have time for this D:

Im messaging pepper right now :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingblood97:

Incase anything goes South, I suppose I could shoot you guys an invite. Jedin, Skeez and I have this map completely dominated, so no problems here. And Kala, I would really appreciate the whole TEC applicates thing, that’d be great.

So you say you have the whole map dominated eh?

Flag Post
Originally posted by phillyko:
Originally posted by Kingblood97:

So you say you have the whole map dominated eh?

When I say that, I dont mean OP wise (although we are doing decent in that). I mean constantly jumping and making the higher levels recycle. The majority of players here are 40-.

Flag Post

Im messaging pepper right now :)

k yea i think hes not gonna attack me anymore ima just take down slammer take his ops :D

Flag Post

Just an Fyi, I just hit level 47.

Flag Post

Just an Fyi, I just hit level 47.

another thing i dont need help anymore i have time back and i just got rid of pepper without attacking him and then slammer will go to after pepper mails him. they both will recycle and i will go on with my op building. Im not on this alliance for nothing, i can take care of my self i just have to find ways to do it.:) thnx anyways kala but i got it taken care of :D