|Closed| Wrath Of Ares {WoA} page 4

77 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dreadfiend999:
Originally posted by kalashnikov:

Just an Fyi, I just hit level 47.

another thing i dont need help anymore i have time back and i just got rid of pepper without attacking him and then slammer will go to after pepper mails him. they both will recycle and i will go on with my op building. Im not on this alliance for nothing, i can take care of my self i just have to find ways to do it.:) thnx anyways kala but i got it taken care of :D

I asked pepper to leave… Sorry to rain on your parade ;P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dreadfiend999:

Just an Fyi, I just hit level 47.

another thing i dont need help anymore i have time back and i just got rid of pepper without attacking him and then slammer will go to after pepper mails him. they both will recycle and i will go on with my op building. Im not on this alliance for nothing, i can take care of my self i just have to find ways to do it.:) thnx anyways kala but i got it taken care of :D

I asked pepper to leave… Sorry to rain on your parade ;P

hahahhahahaha you cant rain on anything, because i was talking to pepper in chat when he recycle you might have told him but i told him more than once and then he left in front of me so yea…….. i think i just rained on your paraid……i don"t know if you had one but what ever. thnx for your help anyways :D