Now Recruiting | The Tartarus Revival (TTR) page 4

111 posts

Flag Post

Brought back as I can say the exact same thing for what you’ve just stated in your previous post…love using your words against you ;):

Originally posted by NamShub and Back to NamShub:

O.o

Wow, you have artificially thin skin. This is no trololol, this is just allowing you to finish yourself off is all.

No content provided, just pontification on your part, as expected.

Just wondering, your constant accusations of my irrelevance, “pontification” and failure in this debate has lead to nothing but further irrelevance, pontification and failure in this debate on your part…

You have yet to address one word on how you are a competent leader and to counter my challenge that this alliance will not progress from this pathetic heap of utter rubbish until you surrender it to FoA.

I’m wondering what you are seeing me to attempt to accomplish? I’ve quit the game already and the only reason I am even here because I find it enjoyable to come and argue with trolls the like of you. :)

Flag Post

Wow…

zys, get a hobby.

Nam

Flag Post

He is intelligent enough to know that, the moment he stops arguing with me here. This thread dies within 2 days. ;)

My hobby is debate, this helps with that so I don’t see how this goes contrary to my IRL hobby! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

He is intelligent enough to know that, the moment he stops arguing with me here. This thread dies within 2 days. ;)

My hobby is debate, this helps with that so I don’t see how this goes contrary to my IRL hobby! :D

This post proves how out of touch you actually are zys. 1)You stated that it was now your goal to kill this thread, yet you continuously post on it thus making it more active. 2)Like most of the other alliances we now do a lot of TTR business offsite. So trolls like yourself can’t distract us from important issues regarding TTR. 3) I implore you to just stop now before you make yourself look like an even bigger joke. You were once at the very least a semi-respected player, and now beginning to look more like a kid with nothing better to do and unable to have a life outside of BYM. For god’s sake go drink a beer and get some RL friends because at the end of the day, no one gives a shit about whether or not you win a “debate” with a bunch of random strangers on an internet gaming forum.

Flag Post

1) To kill a thread with lack of posts is such a boring thing to do, I might as well quit these forums if I were to allow something like that to happen! ;3 (No don’t get any ideas either :3)

2) Then tell me how I can distract your leader for upwards of an hour in chat (That’s the equivalent time needed to be able to contribute another 30 or 40 outposts to your alliance’s empire!) debating about burden of proof over his statement that my arguments are absurd… even when he claimed he wasn’t bored, this being Christmas as well :P eXo and FoA also have activity done outside of the forums, as does every other alliance credible alliance that has existed. That does not stop them from maintaining activity on their threads and actually receiving meaningful applications at a regular basis… (my god my obvious trolliance PP got more recruits during it’s period of semi-death than you guys are getting now…)

3) I love doing this, why would I ever stop? ;) Maybe instead of going with the mindless rantings of your dear leader here, you could actually step out of your little home and smell the roses? Respect for I has neither dwindled nor decreased, you can ask great friends around such as lee, Golco, Dessy (when he’s actually here for that matter :P), dvd, nexus and the rest of the old community and you will find not one of them will share the same view that you seem to be holding as true. (Apologies for the hubris shown there, for there is no other way to deal with ignorance than to give the truth. The truth of course being the wisdom blessed by the Powah >;3). Debating with random strangers doesn’t make it much less enjoyable, I am normally inactive around these parts. Being a little under the weather these past days and decided to have fun with the community I once called dear home to. :]

I would really suggest you keep the assumptions about my life out of the discussion, any such attempts at personal attacks are highly naive and are a result of your skewed perception of the world. You spend your time playing a game with the same repetitiveness that I and many others find tedious and boring, you interact with your community of online gamers as do I, along with the fact that you are in the same forum posting about the same topic I am as well. Your assumptive attitude seems to be invoking something along the lines of this:

I would suggest the same suggestions you generously imparted on me, get some RL friends instead of an incompetent leader, get drunk and have some fun, and lastly, try to win an argument without using personal attacks, it helps your alliance’s image! ;]

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlamesOfAvarice:

FoA’s pet cat, Mammon, requests peaceful status with The Tartarus Revival.

The denizens of Tartarus accept Mammon’s proposal and convey Mammon safe passage with Charon.

Flag Post

Just hit 54. Only 43 billion points to 55!

Flag Post

Please stop flagging posts that are perfectly well within our CoC.

Flag Post

What’s that about? Pure randomness.

Well congratz Titan tripp!

Flag Post

yo sup guys?

Flag Post

How many OPs are you up to rug?

Flag Post

My current level is 46, i play as often as 1-3 hrs a day, i dont know if im going to be an EB or a jumper may you please ask clarkANWS, im on world map and i wanted to join this alliance because i wanted to help or join in with a friend in this alliance; thanks for your time.

Flag Post

Welcome aboard betsy12830! We will start you listed as a Daemon (EB), but if you decide to be a jumper we will update that whenever that final decision is made (we would live to have more jumpers though :) ).

Flag Post
Originally posted by TartarusRevival:

Welcome aboard betsy12830! We will start you listed as a Daemon (EB), but if you decide to be a jumper we will update that whenever that final decision is made (we would live to have more jumpers though :) ).

yeah im with clarks group in jumping to other conquests

Flag Post

Cool, lets get a few takedowns under your belt here in the alliance and you can cross-promote to Fiend.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NamShub:

Cool, lets get a few takedowns under your belt here in the alliance and you can cross-promote to Fiend.

sorry, but could you explain how?

Flag Post
Originally posted by betsy12830:
Originally posted by NamShub:

sorry, but could you explain how?

With a takedown, namshub means taking down a player. So with a few takedowns, he means you take down a few players, making them recycle etc. I dont think its meant as a task you have to do on your own, I think you could do it together with that group, but you would need to ask nam more about that.

Flag Post

thx Alxje. We had a PM session as well for our prospective fiend! Always good to find folks with a taste for jumping.

Flag Post

thx alxje

Flag Post

Happy New Year TTR!

Flag Post

I LIKE NUGGETS >:/

Flag Post

Nasa! Been forever! Can you access your yard again?

Flag Post

Friendly bump
How is the people of TTR?

EDIT: 300th post

Flag Post

Things are well, thanks for asking! A decent map takeover in progress, OPs a-plenty!

Potential alliance members searching for a place to join who want to DO rather than jaberjaw endlessly in the forums might keep that in mind — rather than chase the loud threads of the endlessly newest alliance.

Flag Post

I am requesting to join, by an in game email from smithlite. I am level 50.