Recruiting †‡† The Exalted Crusaders [TEC] †‡† Level 38+ page 22 (locked)

705 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by kalashnikov:

One question: a destroyed base= one point?

base? or op? or both?

Flag Post

From reading through a lot of what’s been said in here over the past couple of days, I’ve come to the conclusion that a lot of the members in TEC are kids or teens. Of course, it is not a problem having kids in an alliance. In fact, I think it’s great that you have younger members in here. However, their posts on this thread concerning the upcoming war are adversely affecting your alliance’s image at this vital point in its existence, Kalash. I don’t think it’s possible to tell kids to post more maturely, either. Kids will be kids, and I don’t think there’s any way to get them to simply post more maturely, unless they stop posting altogether.

I’d suggest restricting your members to not posting anything on here unless it concerns the war or a matter of vital importance, Kalash. That will cut out most of the spam that’s floating around in here right now. If they have something important to say, they can post it here. If it’s not important, they can either send it in a PM/IGM or keep it to themselves. The other alliances are adopting off-site forums to keep their alliance pages less cluttered. Perhaps that would be a step in the right direction for you guys.

Flag Post

Spy, a few suggestions for the conflict:

-7-10 day pre-settling, we need to make this more an empire war than a jumper stalemate…
-base destruction cannot have catted more than 3 silos (A given).
-If TH is standing, even if base is 99.99% damaged, attack does NOT count as a point.

All successful attacks cannot be in the form of an attack report and must be as a screenie of both the main destroyed yard DURING the ending of the attack and afterwards viewing the damaged/destroyed base hovering over with your mice to see the damage %.

That is to ensure all knowledge is obtainable and fair. :)

Flag Post

Hovering mice? Glad I’m not in this war.

Flag Post

Fire. Do Kalash a favor and do not talk.

Flag Post

I agree with you completely, green. There is a huge maturity difference between the 13 year olds, and people my age. (16)

I want every member that posts frequently on the forum to read, and understand what Green has just posted.

• To not posting anything on here unless it concerns the war or a matter of vital importance.
  • If they have something important to say, they can post it here. If it’s not important, they can either send it in a PM/IGM or keep it to themselves.

Flag Post

Take it away, Zys.

Flag Post
Originally posted by firebend77:

so, it has to be th, it cant be an op?

You can destroy the average regular kit OP with a Drull and a Zafreeti. Your war would be over in a matter of minutes if OPs counted. So, he means the main yard. And like seven said, please do Kalash and the world a favor and zip it. Let the alliance leaders sort stuff out now and you can read what they say to answer any lingering questions floating around in your head.

Flag Post

I agree with you completely, green. There is a huge maturity difference between the 13 year olds, and people my age. (16)

I want every member that posts frequently on the forum to read, and understand what Green has just posted.

• To not posting anything on here unless it concerns the war or a matter of vital importance.
  • If they have something important to say, they can post it here. If it’s not important, they can either send it in a PM/IGM or keep it to themselves.

Would you call me mature? :P
Because if you do, that is a fallacy and contradictory to what you have just stated.
If you do not… well don’t see how your history is any better :P

Originally posted by sevenduster3:

Hovering mice? Glad I’m not in this war.

Hover over hex and the left side displays it. :P

Flag Post

I meant that statement as a majority. I know that you are more mature than other 13-14 year olds, zys. ;P

Flag Post

I meant that statement as a majority. I know that you are more mature than other 13-14 year olds, zys. ;P

Meh, your statement just demanded to be challenged there ;P

However, I do see your point though, sometimes people my age do tend to be immature when posting on the internet (I have grown into the habit of never or very rarely using 1337 talk, talking in complete sentences and trying to use rhetoric when possible due to my time here forced to struggle with those with an age competence and maturity advantage :P).

Though if you probably talk to those people in real life, they will seem more competent, the moment you hand an inexperienced teen a keyboard and tell him to go to an internet forum, his competence age drops to less than half. ;P

Flag Post

I think you all remember how I used to act… For me, the forum was more permanent, and therefore more important for me to write intelligently on. Eventually, the habit spread.

Flag Post

I think you all remember how I used to act… For me, the forum was more permanent, and therefore more important for me to write intelligently on. Eventually, the habit spread.

Yes, of course. Though fortunately my moments of typing retardation were not well documented on the forums and my first experiences here were that of master quality trolling and support ;P (Luckylego’s thread if you want a good laugh :])

Flag Post

Fortunately, most of my idiocy is in the chatrooms, only four or five of my forum posts are idiotic.

Flag Post

So you’re saying that about two months ago, you were 13… and suddenly you’re 16? Anyone can be immature. Children are usually the ones being tagged for it, but it could be an 80 year old man. You were immature, annoying and a blight to these forums only a few months ago. You haven’t matured. You’ve simply learned not to pull that shit here. That’s the difference. Enforce some rules on these maggots you call alliance members and they might be able to turn it around.

Originally posted by zys123:

Spy, a few suggestions for the conflict:

-7-10 day pre-settling, we need to make this more an empire war than a jumper stalemate…
-base destruction cannot have catted more than 3 silos (A given).
-If TH is standing, even if base is 99.99% damaged, attack does NOT count as a point.

All successful attacks cannot be in the form of an attack report and must be as a screenie of both the main destroyed yard DURING the ending of the attack and afterwards viewing the damaged/destroyed base hovering over with your mice to see the damage %.

That is to ensure all knowledge is obtainable and fair. :)

Yeah, forgot those parts. I don’t really care about settling in… but absolutely with the Silos and TH.

Flag Post

It’s alright, I go back to school on Wednesday.

I’ve recently heard that husband didn’t even know about the war when he quit. I do not want anything else said about him. I don’t like how rude you guys have been towards him. I must admit that it was quite a coincidence that he should quit at the time he did, but it was that: a coincidence.

Deeply sorry for the misunderstanding husband, I seemed to not realize the situation. Any hard feelings you have, I wish to have your forgiveness.

Flag Post

I’m going to ask the same question zys asked:
Would you call me mature?

also just becuz somenoe type with incoretc spellng an gramar doesnt mean there dumb
maybe theyr lazy or dont know how to type ;)

Flag Post

I have a question about the war aswell, for when i attack someone will there be a limit to how many times i can attack them to where i do not get a point. Can i attack them 100 times and still get a point? i would think 2 attacks max on a main base and if you need a third no point?

Flag Post

Yes, alec, you are. :P I believe that people on kongregate tend to be lazy inappropriately on the forums. I think that it’s good practice for non-digital life to practice good grammar and spelling.

That sounds fair, killhim.

Flag Post
Originally posted by killhim340:

I have a question about the war aswell, for when i attack someone will there be a limit to how many times i can attack them to where i do not get a point. Can i attack them 100 times and still get a point? i would think 2 attacks max on a main base and if you need a third no point?

No, that sounds like a bad idea. It should be as many attacks as it lets you take until you destroy their base or they go into damage protection. You can’t attack them 100 times without them repairing or going into damage protection.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thebestalliance:

No, that sounds like a bad idea. It should be as many attacks as it lets you take until you destroy their base or they go into damage protection. You can’t attack them 100 times without them repairing or going into damage protection.

You have nothing to say in this, nor do I. But I have to say this: What TEC does is none of your business..

Flag Post

I agree on both sides. It is good AND bad.
It would be fair to have a set number but not 2 because that is too low.

Flag Post

A good player only needs two attacks, and should not need anymore then two. so then two attacks on a yard it is.

Flag Post

A good player only needs two attacks, and should not need anymore then two. so then two attacks on a yard it is.

thats correct kill good to uhhhhhh…..read you? i guess so. Yeah most high lv players only need 2 waves to completely destroy someones yard. One wave to basically take down the towers and then the other wave to do the rest. That what i do most of the times and so do alot of players.

Flag Post

Dread, what did I say about pointless posts?

I seriously doubt that you have much experience with destroying high level players’ yards. (no offense)

I’ve been getting “oopsed” recently… if anyone has any suggestions. So far, I have tried: Reloading, emptying cache, changing browsers, and even switching computers.