Recruiting †‡† The Exalted Crusaders [TEC] †‡† Level 38+ page 23 (locked)

705 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:
Originally posted by killhim340:

I have a question about the war aswell, for when i attack someone will there be a limit to how many times i can attack them to where i do not get a point. Can i attack them 100 times and still get a point? i would think 2 attacks max on a main base and if you need a third no point?

I agree on both sides. It is good AND bad.
It would be fair to have a set number but not 2 because that is too low.

A good player only needs two attacks, and should not need anymore then two. so then two attacks on a yard it is.

Originally posted by Dreadfiend999:

A good player only needs two attacks, and should not need anymore then two. so then two attacks on a yard it is.

thats correct kill good to uhhhhhh…..read you? i guess so. Yeah most high lv players only need 2 waves to completely destroy someones yard. One wave to basically take down the towers and then the other wave to do the rest. That what i do most of the times and so do alot of players.

This is addressed to the three players who I quoted above (crankdat, killhim, and DreadFiend) to avoid confusion. I am not in your alliance, and I am not in a position to tell you guys what you should or shouldn’t do. However, I can advise you guys, so here’s some advice for you- Shut up and let the leaders do the talking and decision-making. Of you three, not a single one of you is in a position to be making decisions for your alliance or this war. Spyder from eXo and Kalashnikov from TEC will work the rules out. All you guys need to do it FOLLOW the rules. All you guys are doing is making yourselves look like fools, and hurting TEC’s reputation.

Flag Post

Ah, I just resolved the issue. Green, please post on this thread more ;P

Flag Post

Well i was asking questions about the war RULES. Dread is second in comand, and crandat just don’t know what is up about stuff. When kala did not know what a point was i told him what a point was and the rules of war. I did not see how i was at all making any decisions, about anything relating to the war or TEC. If you can clear this up, then i might be able to see where i said or made any decisions about TEC or the war.

Flag Post

Well i was asking questions about the war RULES. Dread is second in comand, and crandat just don’t know what is up about stuff. When kala did not know what a point was i told him what a point was and the rules of war. I did not see how i was at all making any decisions, about anything relating to the war or TEC. If you can clear this up, then i might be able to see where i said or made any decisions about TEC or the war.

Killhim, don’t get involved in arugments. It just makes you look worse. But I agree, you were just telling kalashnikov about the rules of war.

Flag Post

Best: What you are telling killhim to do applies to you as well. There is no use for your opinions here. Feel free to express them in your own brain.

Dread is not my second in command, Jedinkel is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by alecsunistoast:
Originally posted by kalashnikov:

I agree with you completely, green. There is a huge maturity difference between the 13 year olds, and people my age. (16)

I want every member that posts frequently on the forum to read, and understand what Green has just posted.

• To not posting anything on here unless it concerns the war or a matter of vital importance.
  • If they have something important to say, they can post it here. If it’s not important, they can either send it in a PM/IGM or keep it to themselves.

I’m going to ask the same question zys asked:
Would you call me mature?

also just becuz somenoe type with incoretc spellng an gramar doesnt mean there dumb
maybe theyr lazy or dont know how to type ;)

No it does not, however that does make them incompetent. If you’ve frankly done any research into what I describe nubs you never find myself using insulting terms such as “stupid” or “retarded”, they are simply incompetent at doing what is required to give themselves and/or the alliance they represent a good image.

If you typed like that, I very much would call you incompetent.

From your once in a while intrusions I barely know anything beyond the fact that you’re an annoyance, haven’t bothered to care about what you do the see if you’re mature or not. Maybe next time start a war with eXo and I might consider examining your maturity. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by thebestalliance:

Killhim, don’t get involved in arugments. It just makes you look worse. But I agree, you were just telling kalashnikov about the rules of war.

I don’t see an arugment taking place anywhere.

Flag Post

Ah, I just resolved the issue. Green, please post on this thread more ;P

I don’t post much these days ;) When I do, it’s normally just to counsel, reprimand, or help people. I try not to involve myself in the normal, everyday BYM forum conversations, especially since I’m not in an alliance anymore.

Flag Post

I was just saying that I would like more intelligent posts in here every now and then. :P

Flag Post

Yes, Green has taken the role of a impartial advising observer as with that of uxnorb and NewB. However he does post considerable amounts though. ;)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

Yes, Green has taken the role of a impartial advising observer as with that of uxnorb and NewB. However he does post considerable amounts though. ;)

That doesn’t matter to me, I’d rather have 10 pages of Green’s posts than those that other people post.

Zys: You’re one to talk….. saying that green makes large posts… ;P

Flag Post

Kalash, why the hell are you as naive with interpretations as your incompetent members? You should be beyond that by far…

Green has taken the role of an impartial observer, I have not for the purposes of my bias towards eXo, how does linking my post frequency with such an observing role have any relevance?

Nor does your opinion on how frequently (or you enjoy or not) green posts matter, regardless of your voicing of that he will likely keep the same frequency and voice out when something needs to be said (As with impartial spectators of that sort). I really don’t feel a need to bother to explain to you this…

Frankly as I am leaning towards that of Spy’s position… your jokingly said comments aren’t well appreciated by me as I fall towards the bias of eXo at this time. I’ve lost too much confidence in you to allow even a jokingly stated fallacy go unchallenged. :P

Flag Post

I’d just like to put in, I’d like it if when the invites for the war go out all the rules are included in he invite or the rules to be put in a post on this topic. I’ve seen some of the rule ideas from different people and a few agreements but I still find the rules to be kind of disjointed. I’m sure it’d make it easier for most people if you could decide on the rules and put them in one place.

Flag Post

I think that would be a good idea… I would also like every member that would like an invite to pm me I’ll then send a pm to Spyder with the list of who to send the invites to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

Ah, a post or two per day, on average :) At that rate, it’d take me almost 10 years to reach your impressive 7,000+ posts. By the way, congrats on reaching 7,000 posts. I just noticed you reached that number 13 posts ago.

Flag Post

Hehe, got that a while ago on the FoA thread talking about some nonsense. ;P

Flag Post

Nice :) Now stop posting for 10 years so I can catch up to your post count.

Flag Post

Im leaving this Alliance because i am still growing at this game and i think i can do that better without being in this alliance

Flag Post

and ive just been told your in a war so good luck with that

Flag Post

That’s a shame. I hope you do well where ever you go.

Flag Post

Dread, what did I say about pointless posts?

I seriously doubt that you have much experience with destroying high level players’ yards. (no offense)

I’ve been getting “oopsed” recently… if anyone has any suggestions. So far, I have tried: Reloading, emptying cache, changing browsers, and even switching computers.

i see kala you want more intelligence on your forums, sure il change how i post, when i post them and why i post them. But i was just agreeing with kill and dont worry non taken, i myself have not really been in any major conflict.

Flag Post

kalash, i am level 37, please change it.
also i want to say good luck in the war, i know that you guys can do it

Flag Post

Dread: I see that you’ve read my post about my desire for more intelligent posts, but as you are posting your understanding, how could you not see that you weren’t even capitalizing “i”?

Cooper: I’ve removed you.

Fire: I’ve changed your level.

Flag Post

Klash, I’m not trying to be stupid by saying this but maybe we could annex the dragon gods alliance later on…It seems to be doing well.

Flag Post

sorry kala but you can count me out of your war. I have the ops something broke bug, when i upgraded my map room again. I will keep trying to log in, not sure if this is going be to fixed or not.