Recruiting †‡† The Exalted Crusaders [TEC] †‡† Level 38+ page 24 (locked)

705 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by kalashnikov:

Dread: I see that you’ve read my post about my desire for more intelligent posts, but as you are posting your understanding, how could you not see that you weren’t even capitalizing “i”?

Cooper: I’ve removed you.

Fire: I’ve changed your level.

Ok…….So now I can tell you why I always don’t capitalize my posts ans stuff like that. This post is going to be perfectly capitalized but the rest of the posts well, i have a small keyboard and i really don’t like it. I have to wait a while before I can get a bigger laptop. Right now I use another one and I have a laptop that is even smaller than the one I use for my games. I purposely don’t bother to put capitalization on, it just gets me a little annoyed sometimes when I mess up on spelling cause I am used to bigger keyboards. So if you can please not mind my comprehension errors, from now on I will "focus"on what I post, I will try to type better.
EDIT: I think I know how to capitalize . I’m not dumb and don’t worry from now on I will

Flag Post

You know that you don’t have to hit the “caps lock” every time you need to capitalize something, right? Just hit shift… I won’t tolerate laziness, so please take the extra half a second that it would take to do it correctly.

Killhim: Sorry to hear that, I hope that gets resolved for you. :)

Flag Post

Dread: You don’t have to hit the caps lock button to capitalize things. Instead, press shift. I won’t tolerate laziness, so please take the extra half a second that it takes to do it correctly.

Killhim: Sorry to hear about that, I hope your problem gets resolved. :)

Crank: I’ll see how they are doing in a couple of weeks.

Flag Post

Dread, just a little hint, you capitalize the I if it is single no matter what. So I, I’m, I’ve etc all have the I capitalized no matter what.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lordleelee2:

Dread, just a little hint, you capitalize the I if it is single no matter what. So I, I’m, I’ve etc all have the I capitalized no matter what.

thnx but..i already knew that common I’m not dumb just a little lazy please don’t consider stupid lol.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dreadfiend999:

thnx but..i already knew that common I’m not dumb just a little lazy please don’t consider stupid lol.

I only brought it up from the long post you made an hour ago that is fixed now… That’s what I get for not re-reading it now…

Flag Post

Dread: You don’t have to hit the caps lock button to capitalize things. Instead, press shift. I won’t tolerate laziness, so please take the extra half a second that it takes to do it correctly.

Killhim: Sorry to hear about that, I hope your problem gets resolved. :)

Crank: I’ll see how they are doing in a couple of weeks.

You can’t just annex people. They have to allow you to annex them. If the dracon gods don’t want you to annex them, they don’t have to.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dreadfiend999:

I only brought it up from the long post you made an hour ago that is fixed now… That’s what I get for not re-reading it now…

Heh…..I never said you were wrong though, kala is right I need to stop being a lazy bum. Everyone is going to see difference in my posts after this one.

Flag Post

Dread: simple choice: Improve your spelling, and stop being lazy; or simply stop posting. I do not need everyone thinking that my members are incompetent. Also, check this website out

Flag Post

Dread: simple choice: Improve your spelling, and stop being lazy; or simply stop posting. I do not need everyone thinking that my members are incompetent.

Don’t worry bout that kala. Didn’t know that was really bothering people so I didn’t care but that has changed and now moving on from this topic lets talk bout something else this is getting old.

Flag Post

Nuf said.↴

Flag Post

nice picture. . .

Flag Post

Great start to this alliance.
Thank you for sending me an invite Kalash.

Flag Post

Alright, the time approaches…. when will the invites be sent out?

Flag Post

I’ll be sending them soon. I won’t be inviting Killhim. He’s not in your alliance.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

I’ll be sending them soon. I won’t be inviting Killhim. He’s not in your alliance.

An act of god hacking by the community caused the development of the oops virus he now suffers due to his upgrading of his maproom. :P

Flag Post

That’s fair. I accidentally rejected the invite. Sorry, but please send another.

EDIT: To the extent of my knowledge, the war only starts when the leaders of both alliances agree, right?

Flag Post

Last one. Invites have been sent. When I’m off work tomorrow, we’ll be able to speak and begin.

Flag Post

I can’t help but notice that Exorsus already has an empire of OPs?

Flag Post

I’ve noticed that as well, when will members of exorsus show up?

Flag Post

It’s the only map we could’ve used. Most of the ops are nowherenowhere near the battle field. Nor will theybe used to our advantage. However, the second any of you attack one, they will be used. My members don’t spend their lives on here, so we’ll see when they show up.

Flag Post

I accepted and i can not help but notice that from where I am, I’m surrounded by EXO ops and no one from TEC is within sight….
By the way spyder, do ya mind if I take an op or two?

Flag Post

Are you simple or stupid, child? You can’t be both. Read what I just god damn said.

Flag Post

Spyder: Would you mind posting the final rules, just so everyone is absolutely clear?
EDIT: I don’t want anyone screwing this up.

Crank: Pay attention.

Flag Post

I plan on doing that when i get home. I’m on my phone and writing this much is a pain. Better explain to crank that if he attacks the ops it won’t end nicely for anyone