Recruiting †‡† The Exalted Crusaders [TEC] †‡† Level 38+ page 25 (locked)

705 posts

Flag Post

I’m simple.
I read it and I did understand it.
Please watch the language because there are actual kids playing this game.
And to my question I realized it was stupid…..

Flag Post

Crank, God and Damn aren’t bad words. Did you really call yourself simple? Haha.
Just don’t attack the ops.

EDIT: 25th page :D

Flag Post

I know.
I wont attack the ops because I dont want to be demolished

Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

I know.
I wont attack the ops because I dont want to be demolished

Not to mention the fact that if ANY member fails to follow the rules, they will be removed. The rules are so blatantly clear, that all of you should be able to understand them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

I’m simple.
I read it and I did understand it.
Please watch the language because there are actual kids playing this game.
And to my question I realized it was stupid…..

/facepalm

Obviously you didn’t understand it. And yes, I realize there are children, like yourself, playing this childish game.

(I can put that into syllables for you to better comprehend if necessary.)

Rules for the eXo adv. TEC war:
We will have one (1) map that the war occurs on.
Any of my members, or your members, attacked on any other map than the intended war map, will be dealt with accordingly.
The war will last for fifteen (15) points. After the point count is reached by either side, it will constitute a win for the reaching team.
No scripting or any form of glitches may be used.
Invites to the war zone will be sent out Sunday night. You may accept the invite as soon as you receive it. If attacks occur before both leaders initiate the war, then you’ll have another thing coming.
A base ‘destruction’ resulting in a point will be at least ninety (90) percent destroyed.
A base destruction cannot have cata’d more than three (3) silos.
If TH is standing, even if base is 99.99% damaged, attack does NOT count as a point.
To submit a point resulting from a destroyed base, which is defined above, please post a screenshot of the destroyed base and a picture from map view of the highlighted base to show the % destroyed.

I, Spyder, representing the leadership of eXorsus, hereby declare war on TEC.
I believe this song will get our point across:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx4L8N6Bqgc
You won’t remain.

Please agree to these terms before the war is begun.

Flag Post

Guys if the war starts earlier then 1Day and 7Hours from this post witch will most-likely happen, i will not be able to join until the time i have given earlier in this post

Flag Post
Originally posted by gam3freakn1:

Guys if the war starts earlier then 1Day and 7Hours from this post witch will most-likely happen, i will not be able to join until the time i have given earlier in this post

That is unfortunate, gam3….. I agree to your terms, Spyder. Lets do this. >;}

Flag Post

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

what is this?

Flag Post

Crank’s dead body. As I said, #1.

Score Update:
Exorsus: 1
TEC: 0

All while I’m creating an application for post-graduation ;D

Edit: Ever scrolled over? I have dual screens. I can’t take a picture without it being two screens wide.

Flag Post

All I see is your desktop…..Derp. ;P

EDIT: Two questions… 1)Who are the Exo members on the map? 2) How did I know that you guys would destroy crank first?

Flag Post

Currently? Myself and JCStrikesAgain. More to come. I’ll announce them when they do. Well, you were inhabiting your base, and I thought Dlowden was Dvdwen. My mistake :) Wait your turn, impatient.

Flag Post

I thought we weren’t allowed to attack you… is this the case?

Flag Post

I have one thing to say.
I havent agreed yet. Plus i wasnt told that the war started…
So it doesnt count…

Flag Post

Crank: It does count… The rules are that the war is initiated when both leaders agree to start it. The point will go unchanged. TEC: 0, EXO: 1

EDIT: Facepalm*

Flag Post

Ok, so its EXO:1 TEC:0

Flag Post

Why wouldn’t you be able to attack me? This was before the war started. Feel free to attack whatever you’d like now. I don’t plan on using the OPs that are in existence as a foothold. I have, however, taken Dlowden’s OPs that he so graciously created for me :) There are plenty of WMTs for us to use. The maxed ultras are pieces to an inactive hacker that Phoenix was working on dismantling.

Flag Post

My application since you forced it upon me.

Username: Kingblood97
Current level: 56
Yard: You have seen it one too many times Kala.
Activity: Unpredictable.
Champions: All level 6.
Alliance History: Anonymous.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kalashnikov:
Originally posted by gam3freakn1:

That is unfortunate, gam3….. I agree to your terms, Spyder. Lets do this. >;}

Oh and reason being i can’t move my main yard yet i have to wait a day and few hours

Flag Post

Ir seems that this has been branded the war thread, so I will make my post on here. TDK will not fight in this war, I will not make any of my members choose a side, neither will I choose a side between two of my friends. However, as I am a good sport and always hungry for war(experience), I offer my services (me using my alt, alxje2themax) to the side that for some trouble cannot gather enough members ( if this might occur). However, it is ofcourse no more than logical that you first try to gather your own members, after all, they should want to defend their alliances honour.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Exorsus:

Why wouldn’t you be able to attack me? This was before the war started. Feel free to attack whatever you’d like now. I don’t plan on using the OPs that are in existence as a foothold. I have, however, taken Dlowden’s OPs that he so graciously created for me :) There are plenty of WMTs for us to use. The maxed ultras are pieces to an inactive hacker that Phoenix was working on dismantling.

Ok, just to make sure I don’t do anything stupid I want to confirm that I can take the OPs

Originally posted by Kingblood97:

My application since you forced it upon me.

Username: Kingblood97
Current level: 56
Yard: You have seen it one too many times Kala.
Activity: Unpredictable.
Champions: All level 6.
Alliance History: Anonymous.

I use my 1 small vote on yes.

Wave: thanks for bringing that up I was wondering if TDK would join…..

Flag Post

well, TDK won’t join and note, it is totally out of my place to speak for FoA, but I assume/think that they wont join either. Imho ( in my humble opinion) I think this is spyder’s/eXo’s fight, and we should keep it that way.

Flag Post

Ok, I got it. But WHEN we win I wonder what would happen after that….

Flag Post

Close, but no. ;P

Flag Post

Klash, I will recycle like you asked but I am going to attack exorsus.
Exorsus: I am following Klash’s orders by recycling so I’m not hitting and running.