Recruiting †‡† The Exalted Crusaders [TEC] †‡† Level 38+ page 27 (locked)

705 posts

Flag Post

I won’t hold my breath. See you tomorrow.

Flag Post

Because of you, a member of our alliance has left. I dont care if he has made you mad, or even if he insulted you, but he should not have left, just because you kept picking on him. You would make more friends if you actually treated people with respect and kindness.

Flag Post

I’ve actually made a good number of friends being who I am. I hear that’s how you’re supposed to make friends. Be yourself, right? Guess you missed that memo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Exorsus:

I’ve actually made a good number of friends being who I am. I hear that’s how you’re supposed to make friends. Be yourself, right? Guess you missed that memo.

but are they really your friends? would they help you, not just on a game, but in real life? if you show actual kindness to people, they will realize that you actually want to help them, or at least want to be more of a real friend than just some person that you play with on games like this. also, you can change the way that yoou are. murderers dont have to go kill people, just because that is who they are. they can try to make up for all the damage they have caused, and they would be accepted in their society a lot more. im not trying to insult you, just know that

Flag Post
Originally posted by firebend77:
Originally posted by Exorsus:

but are they really your friends? would they help you, not just on a game, but in real life? if you show actual kindness to people, they will realize that you actually want to help them, or at least want to be more of a real friend than just some person that you play with on games like this. also, you can change the way that yoou are. murderers dont have to go kill people, just because that is who they are. they can try to make up for all the damage they have caused, and they would be accepted in their society a lot more. im not trying to insult you, just know that

I’m quoting this for when you delete that post. Did that make sense when you were trying to write it? Re-read that a few times and get back at me.

Flag Post

i quiet the allienes you guys are boring and i dont do anything

Flag Post

yes, it did make sense. i had a few errors because im tired, but it does make sense. anybody can choose to turn their lives around.

Flag Post

What are you smoking? This is a game community and you behave and make friends in a game community as you would in a game community (obvious common sense). I don’t see why you would even need to bother or have the right (Yes freedom of speech does not apply here as that right would therefore upon infringe upon his of privacy and security.) to speak of his actions in this game community condemn him into horrible atrocities such as the example provided of murder. That frankly is insulting and degrading of one’s character to even mention the comparison of murder regardless of what context it is put in.

Flag Post

no one cares

Flag Post

Kalash… your members are seriously in need of a discussion…

Flag Post

Kalashnikov, why the hell did you attack me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dlowden:

Why not? Shape up and stop being weak.

Flag Post

Great job, zys, you’ve managed to troll another one into the ground.

Edit: dlowden, you’re welcome for the free dp.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kalashnikov:

I do what I can. You really need to rid yourself of the fail nubs here, you’re only dragging down your support and overall image.

Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

You know I think it will be better for everyone if I left
Cya
I mean it
I’m going Klash bye
EDIT: Klash now has my account

Speaks in a mortal kombat voice RAGE QUIT

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

Why not? He’s in my alliance Zys. Get your facts before you assume that I’m stupid

Flag Post

Face palm. LOL… funny, but not needed. Let’s get back to war time talk only.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:
Rules for the eXo adv. TEC war:
We will have one (1) map that the war occurs on.
Any of my members, or your members, attacked on any other map than the intended war map, will be dealt with accordingly.
The war will last for fifteen (15) points. After the point count is reached by either side, it will constitute a win for the reaching team.
No scripting or any form of glitches may be used.
Invites to the war zone will be sent out Sunday night. You may accept the invite as soon as you receive it. If attacks occur before both leaders initiate the war, then you’ll have another thing coming.
A base ‘destruction’ resulting in a point will be at least ninety (90) percent destroyed.
A base destruction cannot have cata’d more than three (3) silos.
If TH is standing, even if base is 99.99% damaged, attack does NOT count as a point.
To submit a point resulting from a destroyed base, which is defined above, please post a screenshot of the destroyed base and a picture from map view of the highlighted base to show the % destroyed.

I’d like to highlight a piece of the rules you just broke.

You’re honestly going to attack your own member to renew his DP? How pathetic are you? First you send home one of your members because you feel he isn’t strong enough AFTER he had already been on the battle field. Now you’re attacking your own member to delay the inevitable? You’re pathetic. Your alliance is pathetic. I had a feeling that you did that, but now that you’ve confirmed it, you’re just a worthless piece of shit.

Edit: dlowden, you’re welcome for the free dp.

Quoted everything just so that you can’t delete it.

Flag Post

Why not? He’s in my alliance Zys. Get your facts before you assume that I’m stupid

I do not assume you are stupid, I assumed that you are weak and can not handle the fact that your alliance leader has attacked you.

Why would it be of any use to post that here? If you simply are curious, send a pm instead of displaying weakness in a thread.

I personally never got the idea of alliances being for protection, soap attacked me and I attacked him without warning and without question. Attacking is a form of growth, the attacker ALWAYS loses more than the attacked if the base leveled is of any quality at all. You never lose anything from being attacked beyond dignity, yet you come here to complain about such a simple act…

Here is another screenie: http://i.imgur.com/enqzM.png

Flag Post

I do not assume you are stupid, I assumed that you are weak and can not handle the fact that your alliance leader has attacked you.

Why would it be of any use to post that here? If you simply are curious, send a pm instead of displaying weakness in a thread.

I personally never got the idea of alliances being for protection, soap attacked me and I attacked him without warning and without question. Attacking is a form of growth, the attacker ALWAYS loses more than the attacked if the base leveled is of any quality at all. You never lose anything from being attacked beyond dignity, yet you come here to complain about such a simple act…

No, I did not complain because of this, I merely mentioned it because I was confused as to why he had done so.

Flag Post

And simply somehow missed the fact that you had DP?

Flag Post

Then a pm suffices.

Now be thankful that your leader has just thrown out the rules of war just to give you your precious DP because he cares about you that much…. pathetic.

Flag Post

I’d like you to quote whatever rule you think was stated that prohibits my actions, zys.

Edit: what I did was neither a script, nor a glitch.

Flag Post

I already did.

Flag Post

I’d like you to quote whatever rule you think was stated that prohibits my actions, zys.

The same one mentioned by Spy. Giving someone DP as protection from war is an abuse of glitch not in the coding but in the design of the game itself. In other games “friendly fire” is bannable even. I find it extremely cowardly you have to resort to this…