Recruiting †‡† The Exalted Crusaders [TEC] †‡† Level 38+ page 28 (locked)

705 posts

Flag Post

I did not know this. I’m new at this whole thing, so if everyone could get off my case for a bit, that would be fantastic.

Flag Post

Did you not know that inviting a hacker friend to do your bidding was frowned down upon as well? You must be new at a lot of things.

Flag Post

What? I have done no such thing.

Edit: When are you claiming this happened?

Flag Post

For example abuse of a non-technical but game mechanic glitch would be:

-CC+Juicer to super-accelerate nub growth
-alts to attack and gain looter points
-using 5 alts to speed up builds max
-attacking a friend or alt letting you take res with him having TH/Silos at the side

Examples of strategies and NOT abuses of game mechanics:

-Learning which part of the building actually triggers the cata to hit or miss it.
-Farming kozu’s terrible bases
-Recycling WM to farm someone on maproom 1

As the rules specify any form of glitches cannot be used, those cannot either.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kalashnikov:

Spyder, Epic was only sent in after I discovered maxed ultras made by a level 42. Yes, epic scripts, but no, it’s not my account.

And here is the quote to say you have a member you know who scripts in the alliance to do your ass whipping for you

Flag Post

Agreed. Epic is not allowed to attack anyone but malicious scripters. How and why did this get brought up?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Exorsus:

Did you not know that inviting a hacker friend to do your bidding was frowned down upon as well? You must be new at a lot of things.

Flag Post

Yes, that is the question, now why was it asked? It doesn’t pertain to this issue in the least.

Flag Post

Take this to PMs. Isn’t this a recruitment thread? I get some back-and-forth is inevitable but it’s been going on for pages. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by KnowingEyes:

Take this to PMs. Isn’t this a recruitment thread? I get some back-and-forth is inevitable but it’s been going on for pages. :(

but theyre talking about the war. kind of. we all just cant wait for the next update!.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zys123:

I’d like you to quote whatever rule you think was stated that prohibits my actions, zys.

The same one mentioned by Spy. Giving someone DP as protection from war is an abuse of glitch not in the coding but in the design of the game itself. In other games “friendly fire” is bannable even. I find it extremely cowardly you have to resort to this…

Can we stop trying to redefine glitch to a “low class tactic I didn’t think of or like”. Attacking your own member to generate DP is low class and definitely not in the spirit of the “contest known as war”, but it ain’t no “glitch” and it isn’t explicitly against any of the published rules. Go ahead and hash out these weird circumstances and deal with the less-than-chivalrous mindset of self-inflicted DP, but please do so without fail arguments trying to call it what it isn’t.

But the next question is what was the damage percentage? If it was 90% that’s a auto point for Exo, even if not 90% I think TECR awarding Exo a point for it might be a way to show remorse in a constructive manner.

Flag Post

Sounds good to me. EXO: 2 TEC: 0

Flag Post

NamShub, why are you even here trying to redefine terms that kalash clearly has not challenged? If he wishes to accept, along with that of the entire BYM community beyond your incompetent and ignorant mindset that is a glitch, then it is a glitch for the purpose of those related and it is none of your concern to be dealing with that. That is an abuse of the system’s design which is tied with the abuse of glitches. Simply because the system does not prevent it does not make it not a glitch, bug or design flaw. This war is based on etiquette and reputation of TECR, doing something like this would be the equivalent of basic hacking such as restoring resources or hacking on DP as it allows peace time where peace time should not have being received.

EDIT: look again, kalash still has yet to bother with your petty challenge of the definition… if those in the conflict wish to accept it as a rule infringement, then it is a rule infringement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by crankdat:

Hey, you did what’s best for the alliance so you shouldn’t feel like crap.
EDIT: Hey go win us the war! I’m not that much of a target so it will be easy for you now.

na-ahm you ain’t winning the war without me :P , k im coming guys i can jump :)

EDIT oh wait in 40 minutes

Flag Post
Originally posted by gam3freakn1:
Originally posted by crankdat:

Hey, you did what’s best for the alliance so you shouldn’t feel like crap.
EDIT: Hey go win us the war! I’m not that much of a target so it will be easy for you now.

na-ahm you ain’t winning the war without me :P , k im coming guys i can jump :)

EDIT oh wait in 40 minutes

Honest, curious question. How long ago did you learn to use Charles? Or did Kalash do it for you ;)

Flag Post

Probably the wrong time to add this in.. but hey, Im the newest member, just want to become familiarized with the rest of the Alliance members.

And.. about this war. My loyalty is to Kala, so tell me how to help, and im sure I can become the advantage.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kingblood97:

Probably the wrong time to add this in.. but hey, Im the newest member, just want to become familiarized with the rest of the Alliance members.

And.. about this war. My loyalty is to Kala, so tell me how to help, and im sure I can become the advantage.

Don’t worry about it. This war is officially over.

Kalash, I’m astounded you think I’m going to allow this to happen during a war.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Care to explain how he looted over a billion resources? Oh, wait, you can’t. OOOPs is a serious issue and I will not be subjecting my members to the possibility of that happening to them. This war has officially concluded.

Originally posted by NamShub:
Originally posted by zys123:

I’d like you to quote whatever rule you think was stated that prohibits my actions, zys.

The same one mentioned by Spy. Giving someone DP as protection from war is an abuse of glitch not in the coding but in the design of the game itself. In other games “friendly fire” is bannable even. I find it extremely cowardly you have to resort to this…

Can we stop trying to redefine glitch to a “low class tactic I didn’t think of or like”. Attacking your own member to generate DP is low class and definitely not in the spirit of the “contest known as war”, but it ain’t no “glitch” and it isn’t explicitly against any of the published rules. Go ahead and hash out these weird circumstances and deal with the less-than-chivalrous mindset of self-inflicted DP, but please do so without fail arguments trying to call it what it isn’t.

But the next question is what was the damage percentage? If it was 90% that’s a auto point for Exo, even if not 90% I think TECR awarding Exo a point for it might be a way to show remorse in a constructive manner.

While you may be correct, it is an exploit of the system that is widely accepted during war. Glitch/exploit same thing in my book.

Kalash, your alliance is full of shit heads, and you’re nothing short of one yourself. Now that this war is over, I’m sure you’ll be dead as soon as we’re able to jump away. I will no longer be sending attacks at any of your members. The risk of OOPs is far too high with blatant scripting like that.

Edit: Btw… here’s the attack log. Who knew Fomor was so strong!?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Flag Post

Wow this alliance has turned into another DD alliance….. Congrats Kala for making an alliance that dont know how to play games properly and feel the need to use 3rd person programs

Flag Post

This is very disappointing to see gam3 do that. You should be ashamed and a while back I told you that did you hack to get your lv 10 rgs so fast you said no, yeah, ya know what yes you did. Scripting is not allowed and I’m sure that you will be kicked out of TECR for doing it so. I’m sorry it going to be this way….we all are.

Flag Post

Hell, dread, get out of this alliance already.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragonfist101x2:

Hell, dread, get out of this alliance already.

hmmmmmm Ya know what I don’t know if I want to get out of this alliance. I actually like it. But if it doesn’t go to far then i will be quitting i guess. But for now I will stay.

Flag Post

Really sad, Gam3. Really, really sad. Good job damaging your alliance’s rep even further. Not much left to do for TECR now….

Flag Post

D:< What the hell were you thinking gam3!? You’re out.

Mrmean: I did not "feel the need to use a 3rd person program. I had absolutely no idea that this would happen. gam3, you killed this alliance. I hope you’re happy.

Exorsus: What can I do, if anything, to fix this?

Flag Post

Ya know how its supposed to be Death before Dishonor Well by the looks of it…….gam3 way to go you broke that rule to that was supposed to be like motto for TECR. I don’t even see the reason for doing that. Hope your proud now. This alliance……. I’m sure is going down hill. I am truly sorry to just type that up.

Flag Post

After this, I seriously doubt TECR can last more than a few days. Gam3 did not single-handedly kill this alliance. He was more like the finishing dunk to a fantastic play.