BYM AWARDS- The winners are known! [UPDATED!] page 2

35 posts

Flag Post

I think the idea zys posted is a very good one, thanks for the suggestion.

It will be the same adress, so http://us6.chatzy.com/63146719811832.

Anyone interested can join, there is nothing to hide, however, if spam does occur, the event will be moved to an chatzy enabled with an moderator, and optionally an password. So I suggest you dont spoil it for others.

The time will be made clear after I had an conversation with spyder, after all, he is handing out the award.

Flag Post

Well, would anyone be able to make it at 10am PST tomorrow? That’s 1pm EST

Numbers are as follow:
Sevenduster – 1
Battlecock – 2
Zys – 3
Cefia – 4
Clambam -5

Does that work?
I don’t really know how to award an alliance with a gift card. Should players receiving more than 1 award be entered more than once? Should the alliance be gifted the card and the leaders can divvy it up?

Answers, please :)

I figure to continue the annual trend… last years was $10, and this years will be $10.

It will be awarded in the form of a gift card. The card # is easily placed into Kong to receive kreds. It is not meant to be spent outside of Kongregate. Seeing as this competition was held though a Kongregate game, it will be kept on Kongregate.

Flag Post

10am PST would seem to be the time that works best. :)

Flag Post

We could do it right now, if I could get an answer to “I don’t really know how to award an alliance with a gift card. Should players receiving more than 1 award be entered more than once? Should the alliance be gifted the card and the leaders can divvy it up?”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Spyder:

We could do it right now, if I could get an answer to “I don’t really know how to award an alliance with a gift card. Should players receiving more than 1 award be entered more than once? Should the alliance be gifted the card and the leaders can divvy it up?”

Question Part 1: You could split it equally between all the members :) If there are 50 members, split the $10 card into 50 parts. That’s 20 cents apiece.
Question Part 2: Players receiving awards should fight to the death with their choice of axe, sword, or spear. Winner takes the card.
Question Part 3: The leaders of the alliance can, by all means, divide the card up. In fact, I can lend a pair of scissors for the job :)

Always glad to be of help!

Flag Post

Well, I’ll be doing the roll in about 30 minutes since nobody has said anything with regard to the roll scheme.

Flag Post

Hehe, chatzy will be rolling this type of awkward dice to determine the winner. ;P

Flag Post

Feel free to join me anytime, Zys. We can have a nice little chat ;)

Flag Post

Yes, we should. Though you are inactive in chat at the moment :P

Flag Post

I’m there now. Ready anytime now lol