A message from Kongregate page 3

183 posts

Flag Post

I’m going to miss BYM on Kongregate since I find Map Room 3 on Facebook to be really boring. Anyway, what are the names of some games to try that I might find as entertaining?

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:
Originally posted by casey199:

not fair weve worked our butts off to get strong and you just throwing it away what kind of developers do that most people i know would enjoy that their game is awesome ive put days on this game and im not letting you shut it down like that people have a right to vote about it

If you’d tell me how in hell will you not let them shut it down, please oh please go ahead. I’m listening.

KIXEYE is a big company with millions of dollars. If some player on a website that doesn’t know what he’s doing (hint: that’s you) tries to forcibly make them stop, at a minimum they’d give you a good laugh. However, if you’d be a real annoyance for them, which I doubt, they’d just get a lawsuit against you and wash you off the plate, probably w/ taking away all your money, to the point you’ll have to beg for food for 5 years.

Do you really have to be such a bellend?

Flag Post

It is sad to see it go, but I understand their decision completely. A lot of Kongregate members have had their accounts hacked or glitched out, and managing two versions of the game is a lot of work which could be spent on other events. I would have liked them to keep it up but not support it, like a “test yard” and let you move your yard to Facebook.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DoubleOhJames:

I’m going to miss BYM on Kongregate since I find Map Room 3 on Facebook to be really boring. Anyway, what are the names of some games to try that I might find as entertaining?

If you go to the front page of kong and look at the hot new games or the highest rated games, I’m guessing you will find one that you like.

Flag Post

:( but I like this game sad to see it go and I just got started again sighs wish there was another place we could play the game

Flag Post

Yes there is it is called Facebook.Where some of us are moving there for BYM.

Flag Post
. If you gave it here, it would just add another meaningless post to the count :p

But that’s what zys is all about. :p

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wily_One:
. If you gave it here, it would just add another meaningless post to the count :p

But that’s what zys is all about. :p

Trying to up your post count now too I see? ._.

Flag Post

So much for “We don’t make games to make money, we make money to make games”

Yeah, right… You’ve proved time and time again, and this confirms it: You make games to make money.

Flag Post

KIXEYE own the servers on here couldn’t they sell them off to another company to support them (yes OK before u say it I know I’m dreaming)? I guess they think they will make more money by forcing us to play the facebook version :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jorn:

This is what you recieve when you refuse their offer:

“Hello,

It looks like we confused your numbers. The number you gave us was the correct id, however we were using it to look up your Kong account instead of BYM ID. We have spotted the confusion and have seen that you would receive 5500 shiny."

So now they are not only screwing us, they also lie to us..
Kong accounts don’t have any ID-numbers, they work only with names.

Everyone that will go play on facebook, keep throwing your stats at them and refuse any first offer..

Nope. If you click someone’s post count, and look at the URL, that number in it is your Kong account ID.

But I doubt they really care so much about Kong that they’d look up one’s account.

Flag Post

its kongs fault they wont let kixeye update any time they want

Flag Post
Originally posted by julieshayne:

I for one do not support facebook .. so long and thanks for all the fish .. you suck

Well said…. Ditto!

Flag Post
Originally posted by mattmatt658:

Having no clue at all but spreading some (false) assumptions doesn’t help anyone…

Flag Post
Originally posted by mattmatt658:

They can update all they want, Kong doesn’t care. They just kiss up to FB and shit on Kong and its entire community.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/81/topics/322800

Flag Post

Oh, and what about those who spent money before Jan 18th? They don’t get their money back, and what do they get? 5 bucks? Worse than that, when we complain, then “We’re sorry, but we can’t do anything, now GTFO and leave us alone with the thousands of bucks we whored from your sorry asses” is what we should get? Really? F*ck you KIXEYE, you can GTFO with your money-whoring games to that club of idiots on FB, I won’t ever waste my time with your shitty games again. P.S. To anyone reading this (I know KIXEYE doesn’t), let’s 1-star all of KIXEYE’s games in the future, and let’s spread the word out to every single human and non-human being here on Kong! :D

Flag Post

OMG GUYS I JUST GOT 5000 COMPENSATION SHINY ONCE I SENT A TICKET!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by pooply12:

Really? How did you get that much? Did you complain a lot?

Flag Post

You do realize that your time and effort are only worth 30$ in funny money to them?

Am I the only one who feels completely ripped off by them?

EDIT: I don’t mean for that to come off as harsh, but really, I don’t think that what they are giving to people in near a justifiable amount.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snap902:

Really? How did you get that much? Did you complain a lot?

It’s easy once you send in the right id number. As in your kong id not bym id.

Flag Post

Thanks Tricky. Like Drull180, I too came over from the Yahoo version. It’s sad to see all the hours I spent on this game just to be ended because of Kixeye. Good luck to all…

Flag Post

I’m probably the odd one out but honestly, the game has been so amazingly glitchy that I mostly stopped playing it ages ago. sorry to see it go but clearly they weren’t interested in making it work

Flag Post
Originally posted by Drew6174:

Oh, and what about those who spent money before Jan 18th? They don’t get their money back, and what do they get? 5 bucks? Worse than that, when we complain, then “We’re sorry, but we can’t do anything, now GTFO and leave us alone with the thousands of bucks we whored from your sorry asses” is what we should get? Really? F*ck you KIXEYE, you can GTFO with your money-whoring games to that club of idiots on FB, I won’t ever waste my time with your shitty games again. P.S. To anyone reading this (I know KIXEYE doesn’t), let’s 1-star all of KIXEYE’s games in the future, and let’s spread the word out to every single human and non-human being here on Kong! :D

Ohey, thanks for posting my comment here :)

Flag Post

This is so sad. It feels like I’ve been playing this game forever and I know that some of the people posting in this thread have been here much longer than I have. I just finally got to level 44 too!! I was a big shiny user and bought the $50 dollar Kongregate package several times. I feel foolish now…such a waste of money. I don’t even get to keep my account. I appreciate Kongregate for being so forthright and willing to work with us. I hope we can maybe get compensation with another game or Kongregate kreds maybe. I’m also hooked on Tyrant pretty badly too. ;)

Zys – I had almost fully upgraded all my defenses on my new base design. I was hoping to call you out to another war soon. Guess you’ll escape me forever now. I refuse to play any game on FB. I won’t ask for FB compensation from KIXEYE because what’s the point?!? I don’t play any games over there. I love Kongregate!!