A message from Kongregate page 7

183 posts

Flag Post

I’m not mad KIXEYE removed the game, I’m mad they made so many empty promises, or promises that took far to long then needed to get here.
Isn’t the BYM on FB super laggy because of the event that they released on it?

Flag Post

yeh it is players are stoping and gettin angry at bym

Flag Post

I spend quite a few kreds on this game, I’d like it if I could get them back.

Flag Post

Haven’t you all learned by now that you will never get your money back from kong or KIXEYE?

I guess it really does take a lot of time for the masses to learn…

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I’m much more angry at the fact there is now daily on my suggested games something that ISN’T PLAYABLE AT ALL, and under it is the desktop tower defense that IS BROKEN, as such I don’t get suggested as much good games as before.

In fact, the last 3 games I checked out were gone. I also have X3 as many favorites as indicated by my favorite count, than exist in my favorites list.

Clean up, Kong. Time to set some games to DISABLED/INVISIBLE.

Flag Post

i have spent many kreds on this

Flag Post

wth I spent 64$ on this game and I get the message “this game is unavalible” this is why I wont spend monny on kong anymore because there greedy and just want your monny to be wasted so they get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by liam2:

wth I spent 64$ on this game and I get the message “this game is unavalible” this is why I wont spend monny on kong anymore because there greedy and just want your monny to be wasted so they get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok 1) Kongregate is not greedy. 2) Kongregate didn’t make you spend your money. 3) Kongregate doesn’t even own this game so you can’t blame them for you losing your money. 4) Why would you spend $64 on a free to play game. 5) it’s &64 6) It’s money so you are obviously like 5. 7) Since you’re like five it wasn’t even your money so STFU cause no one cares about your opinion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordSparkikus:
Originally posted by liam2:

Ok 1) Kongregate is not greedy. 2) Kongregate didn’t make you spend your money. 3) Kongregate doesn’t even own this game so you can’t blame them for you losing your money. 4) Why would you spend $64 on a free to play game. 5) it’s &64 6) It’s money so you are obviously like 5. 7) Since you’re like five it wasn’t even your money so STFU cause no one cares about your opinion.

Sorry it’s $64

Flag Post

They should warn you before they take games down

Flag Post

Whatever dumebug said I agree because it can’t be good if it wa taken down

Flag Post

I do thank Kongregate for giving us a heads-up about this so we can say good-bye to the community(something that KIXEYE would NEVER do). Anyways, I am sad to see this game go, and as far as I know, the FB version sucks. Great move KIXEYE, and I hope that you live a satisfactory money-whoring life from your FB version.
-Bob_Saget54

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bob_Saget54:

I do thank Kongregate for giving us a heads-up about this so we can say good-bye to the community(something that KIXEYE would NEVER do). Anyways, I am sad to see this game go, and as far as I know, the FB version sucks. Great move KIXEYE, and I hope that you live a satisfactory money-whoring life from your FB version.
-Bob_Saget54

Their FB version has gone to the dogs, though they’re releasing a mobile version. :P Not to mention their new adventuring into BP in space and some MOAB game.

Flag Post

As much as i would love to write a long, hateful, and somewhat logical message, i wont, i know they wont read it. To sum up, DOUCHEBAGS

Flag Post

Any chance they can remove the badges for those who haven’t earned them? It’s rather depressing to keeping having the badges I’ll never earn recommended to me. >_>

Flag Post

good thing kixiye informed us anyway Im playing in facebook.
to devs:keep making mushrooms I need it :)

Flag Post

WAT backyard monsters is removed???? Oh… Glad there is another Backyard monsters in FB

And wat a waste of kreds/money playing this game on kong

Flag Post

I like playing games BUT is game I love <3 is 1. So with broken heart my leaving kongregate and my friends R doing the same. GOOD BYE!

Flag Post

as far as im concerned kixeye is a fucking self conceited asshole who doesnt care about anyone’s feelings.all he ares about tis fucking money! he could have thought about us the lovers of bym but insstead its “no im not getting money so i’ll shut it =down and force people to play on facebook” YOU KNOW WHAT KIXEYE GO FUCK YOURSELF AND SUCK A DICK BITCH BECAUSE WE LOVED THIS GAME AND ALL YOU WERE DOING WAS BEING A FUCKING MONEYWWHORE I HOPE YOU LIVE A GOOD RICH LIFE.JK I WANT YOUR HEAD CHOPPED OFF AND FED TO THE SHARKS FUCK YOU FOR TAKING THE LAST BIT OF SOCIETY WE HAD ON KONG

Flag Post

guitarearworm, you don’t even know how to create a game obviously. The games runs on a server, The server has to be paid. No one paying for the game = shutdown. So even if he does care about your feelings, He still needed to shut it down probably. You wanna have red digits on your bank account because there are 1000;s of people like you? who don’t think clearly enough to see the problem?. You only focus on yourself te be honost. And if you really can hate someone for this, you obviously need to start seeing REAL people, and let go off your square girlfriend.

Flag Post
Originally posted by paraman18:

guitarearworm, you don’t even know how to create a game obviously. The games runs on a server, The server has to be paid. No one paying for the game = shutdown. So even if he does care about your feelings, He still needed to shut it down probably. You wanna have red digits on your bank account because there are 1000;s of people like you? who don’t think clearly enough to see the problem?. You only focus on yourself te be honost. And if you really can hate someone for this, you obviously need to start seeing REAL people, and let go off your square girlfriend.

You do know KIXEYE is getting money on par with Zynga, correct? Like, 6 figures a day?

Flag Post

I have never played this game and I would like to acctualy see it, but I sure as hell aint going to FB