Tech Support (Not for Base 0) page 8

1238 posts

Flag Post

for my friend he has got base 0

Flag Post
Originally posted by awesomeguy27:

sorry about all the questions coming from me, but how do I find my account Id number or whatever its called?

Click your post count, there will be a number in the link, that’s your ID.

Originally posted by rpoll36:

ok does anyone know how to fix it please someone help!!

Originally posted by rpoll36:

for my friend he has got base 0

I’ll add you tomorrow when I get back from school, it’s past midnight here and I gotta sleep

Flag Post

Do the people who fix bases rebuild them exactly as they were before Base “0” or is it not possible?

Flag Post
Originally posted by U_MAD_M96:

Do the people who fix bases rebuild them exactly as they were before Base “0” or is it not possible?

I have posted a long post on this topic a couple of pages back but it would be yet another game-breaker if we who rebuilt bases built crazy maxed super-lvl 56 bases for everyone. The correct way (in my opinion) is that rebuilds are made in such a fashion that the player we rebuild a base for does not gain any significant advantage by this action. One could argue that if a player has been without his base for – lets say two weeks – he would have advanced in build levels during that time but I don´t see that as a problem because if a player had e.g RGs lvl5, lvl 6 and a few lvl 7 it is too much micromanagement when we rebuild so in such a case the player would receive all RGs lvl 7.

Note also that at least I do not include base design in the rebuild. That is up to the player. Rebuilding a base without the design part takes anyhow about three hours if one does it according to a spec and our time is better spent starting to help the next in line.

/Clue

(Sorry for always calling a player for a “he”…..)

(Note also that I am fully aware that someone out there got the bright idea to claim that he had a base 0 without having it and then let us insta-build a base for him. I am not stupid just because I am old…)

Flag Post

ok guys time to put our heads together on this whole base 0 crap. As many of you know or should know by now, base 0 error appears after someone has taken over your main base and your main base id is either erased or moved. I myself used to think it was erased but not no more. i now believe it is moved. if it was deleted then i wouldnt be able to see a certain person in map room 1 right now. Please pay attention right now to a certain individual on map room 1 named michaelw98. You will notice there is two michaelw98 in map room one. if u attack one of them then it is michealw98. If you attack the other michael it is Golco. i have personally confronted golco in the lobby on this issue. No response. He obviously took his own base and could hold the key to getting this crap fixed. If u know him good then talk to him and see whats up. No i dont believe he is the sole person to blame for base 0. But i believe he is one of them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Abunakki:

ok guys time to put our heads together on this whole base 0 crap. As many of you know or should know by now, base 0 error appears after someone has taken over your main base and your main base id is either erased or moved. I myself used to think it was erased but not no more. i now believe it is moved. if it was deleted then i wouldnt be able to see a certain person in map room 1 right now. Please pay attention right now to a certain individual on map room 1 named michaelw98. You will notice there is two michaelw98 in map room one. if u attack one of them then it is michealw98. If you attack the other michael it is Golco. i have personally confronted golco in the lobby on this issue. No response. He obviously took his own base and could hold the key to getting this crap fixed. If u know him good then talk to him and see whats up. No i dont believe he is the sole person to blame for base 0. But i believe he is one of them.

whoa, that is shocking news. so there could be more of these people?

Flag Post

Of course there could be more of “these people”, but I have seen this kind of account mix-ups and ghost yards left behind in Map Room 1 for other players as well. I did experience a similar thing myself when I had several tabs open in Firefox and changed account on one tab but not the other.
So having two accounts and getting account mix-up is not that unusual (I saw another player commenting on the same thing one or two days ago in the chat. He was very surprised when the wrong yard popped up when clicking the home avatar).

/Clue

P.S. Only of couple of hexes from my main I have two OPs just sitting there with no owner. I have looked all over the map but found no main. So left over glitches do occur in this game and could possibly be because of a data base update operation going pear-shaped due to loss of connectivity.

Flag Post
Originally posted by clueless58:

Of course there could be more of “these people”, but I have seen this kind of account mix-ups and ghost yards left behind in Map Room 1 for other players as well. I did experience a similar thing myself when I had several tabs open in Firefox and changed account on one tab but not the other.
So having two accounts and getting account mix-up is not that unusual (I saw another player commenting on the same thing one or two days ago in the chat. He was very surprised when the wrong yard popped up when clicking the home avatar).

/Clue

P.S. Only of couple of hexes from my main I have two OPs just sitting there with no owner. I have looked all over the map but found no main. So left over glitches do occur in this game and could possibly be because of a data base update operation going pear-shaped due to loss of connectivity.

those 2 ops are ops from people who have base 0 elt hand had ops like that when that account had gotten base 0

Flag Post

Found my account ID, It’s 6502886, add me to the list for Base"0" uless you already did with my username

Flag Post

i got Base “0”. help me to fix the problem please.

Name: xsnipeownx
ID: 6956049

Flag Post

Plz man hurry up to fix the problem. It is more than 1 week that i can´t log in T.T

Flag Post

KIXEYE doesn’t care… he’s moved to FB and he’s not going to fix or update on kong… this was just a stepping stone to get it onto FB… he never really cared… so don’t bother complaining in forums after all he’s not going to read them anymore… just lower the rating and don’t play… i’ve had this issue for 8 months and 11 days… been told it will be fixed within a few weeks on several occasions and it’s still not…

Flag Post

guys can u please fix me i gots BASE 0

Flag Post

Can someone assist me in upgrading my maproom? I started upgrading a few days ago, then got scarred and canceled… ;)

I screwed up my Kozo farming on map#1, I killed them off, and then killed them off a few more times, now they are gone…. so without maproom 2 I am pretty much done with this game.

thanks

Flag Post

ARe u really blaming the mighty :P Golco for hacking in BYM? This is the kind of crap that gets amazing players to stop playing. TFO stopped, and now Golco’s Main account got base 0 . Why would he hack himself? Abunkii, take that back, it may of been some wierd glitch. And Golco probably didn’t respond bc: A. He wasn’t at chat, just reading forums. B. He was on Chatzy and had this browser up. C. He didn’t see that. Or many other reasons.

Flag Post

base 0 plz help?

Flag Post

Add my friend
lavaman34 levle 33

Flag Post

just got base 0,‘’2 days ago’’ plz help

Flag Post

My map room and mail box keeps on breaking.
I click on it and few seconds later the box pops up and goes like this ‘oops something broke!’

Flag Post

Im not a victim of the bug and I might not know how you affected people feel,but Dummy,Destroy everyone who’s helping trying to fix the bug please take your time and make the update a good one + Thank-you for helping.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tailsdoll14:

KIXEYE doesn’t care… he’s moved to FB and he’s not going to fix or update on kong… this was just a stepping stone to get it onto FB… he never really cared… so don’t bother complaining in forums after all he’s not going to read them anymore… just lower the rating and don’t play… i’ve had this issue for 8 months and 11 days… been told it will be fixed within a few weeks on several occasions and it’s still not…

If this is true and People are usually waiting this long for their Base “0” to be fixed, I want my $50 spent on shiny back, and Riccokeeper wants his $20 back I don’t want half of all my money to be wasted

Flag Post
Originally posted by awesomeguy27:
Originally posted by tailsdoll14:

If this is true and People are usually waiting this long for their Base “0” to be fixed, I want my $50 spent on shiny back, and Riccokeeper wants his $20 back I don’t want half of all my money to be wasted

i heard it was going since december but they WILL NOT pay you back if you ask them

Flag Post

Damn devs are too lazy to update and they wont give us a simple refund……..bad business if you ask me

Flag Post

I have “Base 0”.

This problem is likely to be caused by infected backyards. This is kind of the main thing about why everyone has the virus. I think that it all started with a person, who could have been a hacker or found a bug. He/she got attacked, then that person destroys his/her base and gets “Base 0”. Soon people start to infect each other by destroying a outpost. Then soon a lot of people find out about this virus. While the people who got the virus didn’t know or was just stupid to upgrade the Map Room. Then it all happens, the person who upgraded the Map Room and attacks an outpost and gets “Base 0”. It makes sense that this all a spreading virus. This could be fixed by a professional hacker who can find the virus in the folder of BYM ( Or something like that ) and they take it out, deletes it forever on that particular account and there we go, it’s fixed. But I’ve heard it’s not that easy. That means people have to wait a long long time just to get that virus out of the game and let the game run again. This madness would all stop IF you people who haven’t upgraded the Map Room to lvl 2 to stop and let the people with “Base 0” get fixed and once and for all the virus is finally erased. If everyone has a clean BYM folder, there’s no more virus to spread. So stop upgrading the Map Room!

Flag Post

Hey,
Is there any way I can help BESIDES coding?