{NOT Recruiting anymore} The Dragon Knights (TDK) page 127 (locked)

3930 posts

Flag Post

Shadowharf, if you were not aware of this, you can only be in one alliance at a time. Failure to follow this rule again will result in immediate removal from the eXorsus Subfaction.

Flag Post

Looking for somewhere to jump, I believe my 7 days is up. Although I’m not a great jumper (Yet) I’m always up to help someone out. I think I’ll be ready to jump by tomorrow, if anyone needs help.

Flag Post

TUR7L3 or Jukemi could probably use you Bock. You should talk to them when you get the chance.

Flag Post

Oh, Jukemi is in TDK? Did not know that.

Flag Post

Yeah he’s one of our newer members

Flag Post

\±/ Official Declaration of Peace! \±/

The Exalted Crusaders request to be Allies with The Dragon Knights!

Flag Post

At this instance seems as its accepted, if there is any member of TDK that disagrees, please do post below.

Flag Post

Im ok with beeing allies with TEC , so my vote is yes =)

Flag Post

I’ll vote yes as well :P

Flag Post

Same, I’ll vote yes.

Flag Post

Throwing all my votes into the yes pile =).

Flag Post

Since most of the votes are yes, and it’s most likely that we will become allies… I’ll put all my votes into the no pile, just to make everyone do a little math.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BockBockPro:

Since most of the votes are yes, and it’s most likely that we will become allies… I’ll put all my votes into the no pile, just to make everyone do a little math.

too late. It was a 24 hour window, and one of the requirements would be to give a legit reason to vote no :P. So that is still 30+ in favour, which means a yes :).

EDIT: Actually there is no no-pile, so you vote neutral?

Flag Post

Eh, I would have voted allies if there were many neutrals, but since the voting period is over, then I guess we are allies. Congratulations to everyone.

Flag Post

level 47 now, please update my stat =) Thank you.

Flag Post

congrats iambored :)

Flag Post

Level (For reference): __
Champ, level (Also for reference): __
Pic of base (optional, but helps me): __
Jumper, Empire builder, or on Map room 1? (Also for reference): __
Alliance history (Or other usefull info you might have): __

Drull 4
On map room 1 but upgrading to 2 while you are reading this.
I have a very inefficent base…. not that it doesnt work or anything it just isnt good at defence…. still fixing that up :) :)
Thanx in advance :)

Flag Post

I just looked at your base, and it appears to be a box-structure with a few openings, no ADTs, and one MB. Unfortunately we can’t accept such a base, but I can give you tips to improve it. Once you do improve it feel free to reapply.

Monster bunkers and ADTs are among your most important defensive structures, so you’ll want to build them ASAP. You’ll also need to change your design to something with better internal pathing. Box bases are notorious for being easy to destroy. Rather than try to keep monsters out with your walls, you should use your walls to path monsters around once they get inside so that you have more control over the order in which they destroy your buildings and can direct them into mines.

Here are some base design examples to look over if you want some inspiration for your own design:
http://forums.kixeye.com/showthread.php?t=196689

^
None of us expect you to have a base like the ones shown there, because you won’t have enough walls and towers to build a base like that for a while, so just use that base compendium to spark your own creativity and make your own designs.

EDIT: Grats on 47 iambored155! I just updated your info.

Flag Post

Checking in again.
Anyone that wants my OPs on the first colony, you can take them. I’ve got no use for them. ;P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ploof99:

Checking in again.
Anyone that wants my OPs on the first colony, you can take them. I’ve got no use for them. ;P

Roger that :).

Flag Post

Hey guys sorry to spam here but could you check out my base and see how it is now? thanx :) :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by PinkTroll:

Hey guys sorry to spam here but could you check out my base and see how it is now? thanx :) :)

Dont worry, that is no spam at all. I will have a look now.

EDIT: It looks like you are still working on it, but some suggestions:
1) Those ADT’s, are going to be built into pathing with silo’s around them? IF not, do that. Pathing means there are entrances for monsters, to make them a little bit further, while being exposed to damage from defensive towers. Later on, when you have more expansions, I suggest you move your adt’s further apart, otherwise people will be able to hit both of them with a single pebble strike.

2) DO NOT build a box-base. so, DO NOT surround your entire base with blocks, even if you leave a few buildings outside of the wall. Make pathing, so make the monsters walk. IF you have difficulty understanding what that is, take a look at my or anduin’s base, and simulate an attack in your head ( monsters would walk there, than there and finally through there.

3) Place you champion cage more into your base. Now, your champion is too easily baited and killed. If you build it correctly into your base, while using a formor, you can even buff your monsters in the bunkers, if there is an attack.

That is all I could come up with at this second, if you have any questions or want some more advice, we are ofcourse always here, you can also send me a PM, or make a post on the basecreation thread. Keep on working, you will get there!

Flag Post

First time this thread has needed a bump in a while… :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Schoulayer:

First time this thread has needed a bump in a while… :P

I’ll give ya another one :P

Flag Post

Thanks Dvdwen :P

Just so everybody knows sandududau and andrea have recycled. All that’s left for us to feast on is reachingskyline.